Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Isamu Kazuya's House.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrrus Lynx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:52 pm
Isamu's house.

((That's.... about it.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:24 pm
Isamu arrived home after a long day of training. his house was a bit messy, but not too bad. he decided to put it off and work on the blueprints for his puppet some more. maybe if we had the supplies he could finish it tonight, although he doubted that. it was a simple, yet complicated thing. he found the unfinished schematics on his kitchen table and began at them some more.  

Myrrus Lynx

Myrrus Lynx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:09 pm
The blueprints were for an especially... Demonic puppet. It's main weapon was a blade on it's chest; a blade used by reeling in the opponent by ensnaring them with powerful strings. No doubt it'd kill someone. he began drawing up the areas where the darts were housed. after that, he worked on the hollow arms and legs, and got all the specs down for the chest saw. The blueprints were starting to come together. After finishing a detail on the saw mechanism and the finger blades, he was ready to get building.
1/5

By the time Isamu was done with the blueprints, he wrote something in the top right corner: "COAX." this was the name of his puppet. As soon as possible, he fetched the materials and began work on his puppet.
Isamu began peicing together bamboo for the skeleton of the puppet. He first began on the chest area, where the central part of the skeleton lay. this would need to be protected; hitting it would cause all the joints to detach or jam up. He pieced the arms on, fully making sure the joints worked. From there, he put together the head. He had to make a small hollow part where the tranquilizer darts would rest, though it was easy to carve a small part out. From here he placed a rack that could hold darts which automatically spun when one was fired. He began to place the strings in the puppet's arms, but he realized how tired he was, and it was easily into the early A.M. hours. he left the puppet on his workshop table and went to bed

2/5

((I'd like to ask if ANYONE is reading this at all if the blueprints count as a step in the building process. Kthx.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isamu Kazuya
Waterfall village

Genin
the Charismatic, Psychopathic Puppeteer

========== ===== ===== ====== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Leave? Why leave when all I need is right here?!

Isamu slowly and drowzily woke up after a good night's.. and.. day's rest. He couldn't help it. After all, he barely got any sleep the night before. Making his way to his kitchen and fixing up some breakfast, he soon after got back to work on his puppet. Though it wasn't much. he simply got half of the torso prepared. he'd finish it later in the day.
.... Besides, if I left, I'd probably get killed.

((this was mainly a test for my new format ^^))  

Myrrus Lynx

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff