Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Ϩʜʉɢσ Ȼʜαʀα: ϓɪɴ & ϓαɴɢ Ῥгσғɪʟєʂ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:52 pm
Ϩʜʉɢσ Ȼʜαʀα: ϓɪɴ & ϓαɴɢ Ῥгσғɪʟєʂ

Main RP

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm
Akemi Rose Oagata

User Image

The Name is...
Akemi "Lark" Oagata

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Female

It's What I Do...
Peace Coorp. Idol / Singing, writing, anything having to do with the fine arts or music. She can also play the

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Joy and Sorrow

My Ever haunting Past...
Akemi Oagata hadn't always been the famous pop singer that she is now. In fact, she had been at the lowest part of the 'society foodchain'. Her father had abandoned her and her mother when she was only three years old, leaving them to fend for themselves when they were in their greatest time of need. Her mother worked several jobs, doing whatever it took to keep Akemi, or her little "Lark", fed and hoped that she would one day lead a better life than herself. At the time, Akemi hadn't understood how cruel the world was until the night her mother went missing. For three whole days, her mother never called nor came home after working one of many shifts at the neighborhood's bar. After a week of being in the custody of her grandparents, who hadn't cared about her until three days earlier, they found her lovely mother laying in an alley... raped and murdered.

Akemi's world collapsed around her--all of her hopes of becoming a famous artist went down the drain and she consumed by her sorrow for her mother. Just before her fire flickered out, she bore a tiny Egg with the comedy mask. Finding this Egg to be her last connection to reality, she nurtured it with broken dreams and fond memories of her loving mother. After regaining a little of her confidence in herself and her abilities, it hatched into a Chara named Joy, who possesses her dead mother's beautiful long chestnut color hair an blazing blue eyes.

With Joy by her side being her one true friend as she crawled from her pit of despair. The Peace Coorp. held a talent show and so, with the help of Joy's inspiration and her mother's spirit smiling upon her, she tried out. She won the crowd's popularity and got a contract to start as a voice actress for animated films, but as her singing voice proved to become more beautiful and enjoyable to the ear, they made her their "shining star". After signing the contract and being fully taken under their wing, it dawned upon her that this place was evil and not good. She was to become a weapon, to use her Chara's powers and her own natural talent to steal heart's Eggs from children and teens.

The revelation brought forth her second Chara, Sorrow, who resembles the tragedy mask. Sorrow allowed her to be able to act malicious without guilt. Though Joy and Sorrow conflict often, she continues to steal children's dreams in order to become what her mother had wanted her to be.

In order to continue to keep her living a semi-normal life (and to keep an eye on the White Knights), she wears a black wig when in public and goes to Seiyo High School as one of the lesser popular girls. While on stage, she has her natural flame colored hair that is her greatest trademark, so far no one has put two and two together to truly see the startling resemblence between her and the famous singer/actress only known as "Lark". No one outside of the Coorp. knows what the Lark's true name is, which is a nother advantage while pretending to be a normal teen.

It's On Repeat...
Beautiful Disaster ~ Jon McLaughlin

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

The Name is...
Joy

If Found, Please Return to...
Akemi Oagata

Female

It's What I Do...
She's happy-go-lucky and always has a hilarious comeback to virtually any question or statement. She gives Akemi a charming and bright personality. During Character Change, Akemi is also a more confident singer and actress.

She possesses a white mask that smiles, just like the comedy mask, that sits on her head. When Akemi has a Character Change, the idol also wears a similar mask on her head like a head-band. While in Character Change, she has a special attack called 'Spotlight Calamity', which summons a blindingly bright spotlight to shine wherever she pleases.

Faster, Stronger...
Lark Ever-Laughing ~ During this Character Transformation, Akemi wears an elegant (but also comfortable) rose colored dress that starts out at knee length and then gradually gets long enough to the point where it drags on the ground. Her hair is pulled into two curly and wild pigtails that drift around her like wings, allowing her short periods of flight if she were to jump from a high place. Resting on the side of her face is the comedy mask, but she also possesses another that acts as a boomerang.

The boomerang allows her to use the attack known as "Laughing Curve", forcing anyone that it comes near to burst into a fit of laughter.

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

-- --

The Name is...
Sorrow

Akemi Oagata

Female

It's What I Do...
Sorrow is the type that always has a negative comment about something or another, never truly feeling content with the position that Akemi was given when she knows the girl deserves better. She gives Akemi a dark and tragic personality. During Character Change, Akemi is often violent or uncaring about what the world thinks; she also gives her a more rebellious attitude.

She possesses a black mask that frowns, just like the tragedy mask, that hangs from her waist like a belt. When Akemi has a Character Change, the idol also wears a similar mask on her head like a head-band. While in Character change, Akemi has a special attack called 'Tragic Melody', which allows her to summon her violin from thin air and play a tune that can

Faster, Stronger...
Broken Wings ~ During this transformation, Akemi wears a short black dress and fishnet leggings and jacket. Her hair cascades around her like a rain of never-ending tears, giving her a gothic appearance. Though she wears a pair of high-heeled black boots that reach mid-thigh, she is swift and twice as dangerous as her other Transformation, Lark Ever-Laughing. Tied around her waist is the tragedy mask. She also possesses several other tragedy masks that serve as ninja stars.

She can perform a special attack with the tiny, sharp masks called "Rain of Sorrow", allowing her to throw numerous masks in one swing.

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:31 pm
Tamaki Shiroi Lovina

User Image

The Name is...
Tamaki "Akatsuki" Lovina

male

It's What I Do...
Yang Embryo / Drawing / Distraction / Gun play

Yoi and Mono

My Ever haunting Past...
Akatsuki has a child always tried to remain has optimistic has he possibly could, but how can one do that, when nothing good ever happens to him. Akatsuki's father was always very strict of him, and he never even had a mother figure. He was taken care of though, but his life was far from pleasant...

When Akatsuki was in elementary school several life changing events happened to him. When he was in first grade; his teacher committed suicide. Jumping from the roof of the school she plummeted to her death, and where she fell was right in front of poor little Akatsuki. Later when the cops read the single note that the woman had left behind, it read "I'm sorry, but I can no longer handle being alive. A student by the name of Tamaki Lovina is far too much for me to handle, he is the first student who ever made me feel this way, and I can no longer stand it." The only problem with that was...Akatsuki was a perfect student with perfect grades. In his second year his house was robbed, and Tamaki's 'father' was put into a coma by the perpetrator. When his father finally woke up, he disappeared for a month, and when he came back, he treated Akatsuki cruelly. Third grade; His school was targeted and has a result, ten students died, along with two teachers. Everyone blamed him, saying that "Akatsuki was the target." In fourth grade he discovered his Chara Yoi, of course first he completely denied his exsistance, but when the only friends that Akatsuki had disappeared suddenly, he accepted Yoi to be his only friend. In fifth grade the school was attacked, and he transformed, he did his best, but his power was so strong, he ended up blowing away half of his old school. He was then kicked out of that Private academy.

In sixth grade Akatsuki managed to live a calm life, but only for a brief while... His father, became mentally unstable taking care of Akatsuki, and all the bad things he attracted. His dad had to be put into a mental hospital, and it wasn't soon after that he was replaced by an 'Uncle' that Akatsuki had no idea he had. In seventh grade Akatsuki started to receive abuse from his new uncle. Everyday he would go to school with new scars, everyone just ignored it, or they spoke about how bad of a child he was, constantly getting into fights. In seventh grade Akatsuki was forced to learn how to use a gun by the cops, to protect himself from his 'uncle'...Three months later... Akatsuki's 'Aunt' came to take care of him. In eighth grade Akatsuki was briefly happy, his new Aunt loved him and treated him like her own, but one day when Akatsuki was walking home he was attacked, Shooting the man down, Akatsuki was charged with murder but his Aunt decided to take the blame.

Once again Akatsuki was all alone, and this was when he discovered his Chara Mono. In his ninth year Akatsuki was allowed to live alone. Akatsuki hated it, but he didn't want anyone else to die, he would much rather be completely alone rather than be close, and then loose everything again. In Akatsuki's tenth year, he was kicked out of his school for 'setting' the place on fire, though of course it wasn't his fault, but he was blamed. Now Akatsuki is at a new school and is secretly hoping for something different. Akatsuki changed his appearance, to hopefully attract a different kind of crowd. Dying his original hair a beautiful white and grey color, he hopes to change his Monochrome lifestyle.

It's On Repeat...
My True Self -- Kaito Shion
Leia -- Neko and Noir
Scissorhands -- Clear

Merely a Puppet To...
Lapin Nightray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
The Name is...
Yoi

Tamaki Lovina

male

It's What I Do...
Yoi is blunt and laid-back. when he transforms he makes Akatsuki easy-going, and makes him lack the ability to take anything seriously. Yoi causes Akatsuki to speak his mind whether or not it's nice. Yoi also has the ability to get Akatsuki to smile.

Yoi has pure white hair and blue-green eyes. Yoi is very skilled at hiding and disappearing.

Faster, Stronger...
"Never Ending Snow" When Akatsuki transforms with Yoi his hair is let down and his shirt transforms into black button up coat. Beneath that is another button up blue shirt with black stripes. Wearing a black tie he has black and blue pants in the shape of a checker board. On both legs he wears boots that go up to his knees and on the right leg his pants cover the boot and on the left the boot is on top of the pants. Around his waist is a white belt that holds a thin sheath, but when the blade is pulled out, it seems has if it is nothing but a shadow. By his command it can turn into any kind of blade, that is has black has night. It has five levels he can use it at, each is strong, but takes each also takes a larger toll on his body. Form one; two daggers, Form two; a long sword, Form three; a rapier, Form form; two rapiers, Form five; a scythe. His pants a black has well and he wears black shoes beneath, on his hands are black gloves with white crosses on each one, and one black cross appears under both of his eyes. Yoi also gives Akatsuki the ability to disappear and reappear into shadows

Merely a Puppet To...
Lapin Nightray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
The Name is...
Mono

Tamaki Lovina

Male

It's What I Do...
Mono doesn't seem to care about anything, and only likes the company of Akatsuki and Yoi. He hates worrying over things, and keeps distant from everybody. Mono makes Akatsuki, indifferent, and apathetic. Making it seem has if Akatsuki cares and feels nothing. Overall, it makes him emotionless.

Faster, Stronger...
"Monochrome World" When transformed into this state, Akatsuki's hair stays up. A grey blindfold covers his eyes, though somehow he can still see through it. his pants are grey, with a darker shade of grey running up his left leg, on only his left leg making it seem has if he was a computer program. His shirt is a dark grey has well and has long sleeves that go a little past his grey fingertips. this shirt is a zip up shirt but you can't see the zipper, and on the shirt alone there are three buckles in the front that clip together to make it seem similar to a straight jacket when he crosses his arms. he is wearing black gloves with grey crosses on it. and the boots beneath his hands go to just below his knees and have a total of five buckles has well. His weapons are a twin set of pistols. Using a silvery time of metal, it shoots bullets that come out has a solid, and he can either use it to simply shoot, or he can alter the metal into a liquid and use it to trap someone or to even defend himself. He bends the metal into whatever from he wishes.

Merely a Puppet To...
lapin nightray

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
The Name is...
Yang

Tamaki Lovina

Male

It's What I Do...
Yang is out-going and sarcastic. He speaks bluntly and what is on his mind is usually said, but it's generally just to tease someone. Yang is optimistic and easily makes friends because he is in general, a pleasant person. Yang doesn't act serious, but he can become a very stern person.

Faster, Stronger...
"Soundless Voice" When Akatsuki transforms with Yang his hair returns to it's original black color. His clothes become a pitch black suit with no trace of white at all. Just in his clothes it seems has if you can see space in his clothing. Yang has the ability to morph time and slow things down to an almost complete stop, he can't go back or go into the future but with his ability he can help avoid almost any situation. Yang also has the ability to morph space has well has time. He can make it so he can walk through solid materials and change the set shape of any object. He has a special move that he rarely uses because when it does it absorbs almost all of Akatsuki's energy leaving him completely vulnerable to the point where he passes out. This move is called "Twisted Hourglass" When this move is used, this is the only time traveling back in time is capable of happening, Akatsuki refuses to use this move however because if he did he might change the present for worse.

Merely a Puppet To...
Lapin Nightray

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Mina Sun Tatsuya

User Image

The Name is...
Mina "Sun" Tatsuya

Female

It's What I Do...
White Knight/Yin Embryo. Hobbies are drawing, singing, making friends and cooking

Ying and Dream

My Ever haunting Past...
Mina Tatsuya was taken in by the Tatsuya family when she was a baby. She never knew her real mother. When she was young she was told that she was adopted but that didnt keep her down. She was glad to have a family. She always was a happy child who loved anything mainly her 'Mother' and 'Father'. She would always be with them and with her friends. She was always making her family and anyone's day a great one. At time she did wonder how her real mother was and who her real father was. She never got those answers though but she didnt mind.

When Mina turned 17 her 'father' got into a terrible accident which cause them to not be able to pay for her private school tuition. Of course Mina wasnt angry or upset about it. She was actually interested in it. She always wondered what it was like to attend a public school. When she found out the name of the school she was interested greatly and wondered how it would be like for her. Before Mina started school she dyed the bangs of her black hair a silver white color because she wanted to start anew and she always wondered what she would look like with silver parts in her hair.

The day before she was going to start school she prayed deeply for her dreams to come true and to make everything balance out when she was there. She never really was good at starting at new school on the first day. When the next day came she got out of bed but two eggs caught her eye. She stared at them long an hard. She was really confused as to why they were there. She noticed that they were warm and she deiced to take them with her and ask someone about them. Except on her way to school she started to get nervous and one of the eggs started hatching and she noticed it was the one with clouds on it. She noticed that it popped open and a little flying thing was there. She found out its name was Dream and that it was her chara. Mina only smiled and welcomed Dream to this world and continued on her way with Dream following her. She did feel movement in her bag but she didnt know what to do with it so she waited as she continued on her way to school. A couple hours later she was told she was to be a White Knight in the student council. Mina was happy about it and that was when her other chara was born who was named Ying

It's On Repeat...
Lost//Within Temptation

Merely a Puppet To...
Bravery-Homunculus

The Name is...
Dream

Mina Tatsuya

Female

It's What I Do...
Dream is a dreamy chara. She always daydreams but knows about anything even if she isn't paying attention. She is always happy and is easily embarrassed. She is also kinda clumsy when it comes to working. Dream is also the one who holds Mina's most treasured dreams and wishes. Dream can be silent and mute when she is angry or upset.

Faster, Stronger...
Wonderful Wishful Dream ~ During Character Transformation Mina wears a nice knee-length blue dress. The front of the dress stops at her knees while the back flows down to the floor. She has a cloud with a moon behind it hair pin in her hair. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail that trails down her back.

She has a special attack called Dream Seer. She uses the hair pin in her hair to see the type of dreams or wishes in anyone's hearts.

Merely a Puppet To...
Bravery-Homunculus

The Name is...
Yin

Mina Tatsuya

Female

It's What I Do...
Yin is a cold-hearted chara. She doesnt really interact with other chara's that much. She is always on her own. She is sometimes seen with Dream though. She is closer to Dream then any other chara. She doesnt like begin to unknown people. She is always opposed to things that involve doing non-relevant tasks and is always with her owner.

Faster, Stronger...
Wonderment of Yin~ During a character transformation Mina wears black jeans with a Yin Symbol on it which is white. She is never show with the Yang symbol. She wears a black shirt with a Yin symbol on her chest. The hair is down her back and she has a Yin head band on it.

She has a special attack called Yin Dream which can help her make someone feel like they dont need to fight and that they should go back to their normal life. It involves a lot of concentration her part to keep make the attack at her fullest power. It would be stronger if there was a Yang with her.

Merely a Puppet To...
Bravery-Homunculus

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 pm
Yukimura Amaya Sato

User Image

The Name is...
Yukimura Amaya Sato

Sixteen

Female

It's What I Do...
The Damsel of the White Knights / Her hobbies are knitting, sewing, gardening, baking, and painting. Her only wish is to erase all the hurtful memories in her life in order to become a strong and elegant woman, almost like a queen.

Arisu

My Ever haunting Past...
Yuki was born the middle child of her siblings, Mitsuki and Mamoru. Her father is the head of a leading sweets company and her mother is the head of a famous fashion industry. Her and her siblings were brought up well with only the most expensive and beautiful things in life. As the child of two very rich parents, Yuki's parents completely spoiled her and her siblings and gave them anything they could ever want. So when she wanted to learn the piano, it only took quick phone call and a few thousand dollars to get the best piano teacher they could get their hands on.

When learning the piano Yuki instantly loved it. Despite the hard practices she pulled through and began learning even the most difficult of songs. She was what people liked to call a child prodigy, playing the piano at expert level and only at the age of ten. Her teachers loved her and entered her in contests all over the country, even in America. Yuki had always wanted to show her parent's how beautifully she could play, but as leaders of two rising companies, they were always too busy to watch her play. They never showed up at recital's or practices but continued to give her tons of expensive gifts and wish her good luck. They had even promised to make it to her next recital, which also happened to be the most important yet. At her final recital Yuki waited until it was her time to perform but they never came. In anger, Yuki played her last piece on the piano ever, and left the stage broken and full of hate towards her parents.

After that Yuki became quiet and began to lose all emotion. She had given up the piano and her parent's hadn't even seemed to care. It took the impossible for them to notice her anymore. She had even begun to ignore her siblings, the only two people who could ever understand her. Then came the fights. At first it was just small bickering, which then began to grow to loud yelling in the middle of the night. There were times when her parents fights would go on forever and went as far as to where the would ignore each other completely and even sleep in separate parts of their home. After a while Yuki's parent's finally divorced and her and her siblings moved out with their mother, who had successfully won the custody case for her children. Yuki had never felt like it was her fault and there were times when she thought they had deserved it for what she had done to her.

Even after a life of such pain, it seemed like Yuki's suffering was yet from over. In her second year of Junior High, Yuki had feel in love with a Senpai of hers. His name was Takumi Ichigawa, an all-around nice guy who seemed to have everything going for him. When confessing her love to him, Takumi had rejected her at first. During the next day though, he had called her out after-school and had accepted her confession. Not thinking it any strange, Yuki had begun to date Takumi. For a while, they had a happy relationship and their relationship was already public throughout the whole school. When bringing Takumi to her home one day, Yuki had let him be in order to get some snacks for their study date. When coming back though,she found him sneaking an expensive-looking wall ornament into his jacket. Apparently, the person she had loved all this time was actually dirt poor, only going out with her because she was rich and would help his family become wealthy and get a better life. That day, Yuki broke up with him and threw him out of her home. To say that Yuki was heartbroken would be an understatement. Her love for him was something incomprehensible to anyone else, and his betrayal was an arrow in her already fragile heart. Her mother, in an attempt to bring back her old child, transferred her to Seiyo High School, though her siblings thought a girls' Academy would have been more appropriate.

When transferring to her new school, Yuki had decided to make a new start. She became a different person and left behind her old self in exchange for someone more like "her", as strange as that person was. During school hours, all her troubles were far-off memories, but returning home was a constant reminder. Her siblings, having noticed this, asked their mother to take action. Rather then moving them all into a new home, she bought her daughter a high class apartment to live in, in order to help her daughter to work out all of her problems while making sure that she prepare herself for the real world. Though she was no longer reminded of her tragedies at home, a new sense of loneliness intruded her life. That was, until she found an egg with a strange pattern on it. Though what came out of it was not a chicken, it was a guardian character. At school, she was at once part of the White Knights and became very popular. With her high spirit and outgoing personality, she seems to have changed from the lonely girls she was a few years ago.

It's On Repeat...
"My Most Precious Treasure" ~ Angel Beats (AmaLee)

Merely a Puppet To...
ll Vintage Nerd ll

The Name is...
Arisu

Yukimura Sato

Female

It's What I Do...
Arisu is a rather snobbish and conceited chara. She always wants to correct things she finds improper and scolds people for acting unladylike or ungentlemanly. When somethings out of order, she always needs to fix it, which causes her to always fuss over Yuki's shoulder every time she makes a mistake. Arisu is very polite around other's when they don't annoy her and listen to what she has to say. She has pearl white hair and bright lavender eyes.

Arisu causes Yuki to become a lady, meaning she gives Yuki elegance, manners, and a the attitude of a leader. She also gives Yuki increased balance and stamina, making her excellent at activities like gymnastics and dancing.

Faster, Stronger...
"Pure Majesty"
Yuki transforms into a short lacy silver dress and is adorned with a crystal tiara. Her hair becomes much longer and is now curled into two pig tails. Her shoes are ballet slippers that lace all the way to her knee. She holds a shining white scepter, her signature weapon. With it, she can use her power "Royal Shield" in which a white force-field appears. She can also use "Gentle Sleep" in which soft classical music will fill the air, putting X-Eggs in a daze. Though she's not very helpful in battle, she's very handy when it comes to defensive strategies.

Merely a Puppet To...
ll Vintage Nerd ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:58 am
Akio Mina Himinari

User Image

The Name is...
Akio "Koi-Chan/San/Senpai" Himinari

Seventeen

Female

It's What I Do...
A regular school student who's father is involved with the Peace Corp. Her motivation is to get through highschool with the easy made grades and live in peace like any normal person. She plays music, is usually seen with a banjo or ukulele around and lazily strumming.

Flat

My Ever haunting Past...
Akio is an only child raised by her father, her mother she never met nor questioned a lot about. She hatched her chara at the age of nine when she discovered music she really liked. Of course in her house where it was lonley and silent a lot, loud noises weren't often heard and even discouraged. Not that she wanted to be loud herself, but she would get introubel for turning up her radio a lot. Music is the only way Akio feels she can express herself comfortable and correctly. She spends her days at highschool relaxing, aware of the council and their goals for the embryo because she sneaks around her fathers files and works.

It's On Repeat...
It's a Long Way to the Top ~ AC/DC

Merely a Puppet To...
CaptainXXMorgan

Chara Profile

The Name is...
Flat

Akio Himinari

Female

It's What I Do...
Personality wise Flat still doesn't give Akio much facial expressions though she'll cause Akio to be more impulsive and tell others when she's excited about things, atleast Akio will act more out and do as she pleases. Akio will sing and dance at times randomly and when having her weapon, a red Paul Gibson guitar, playing and singing can boost her allies abilities (Whoever she pleases) when they are in their character transformation. She is a decent solo fighter, but is very strong when having an alli. Another interesting talent is she can mimic other peoples voices, as Akio herself only has one voice, but she likes to sing like so many of her favorite Artists. She can usually pic up a voice and mimic it at times with the help of Flat. With Akio and Flat's dull expressoin, Flat allows her to be as silly as she wants to be.

Faster, Stronger...
Acapella's Harmony~ Akio gains bright pink hair and her eyes seem to be more bright blue. No fancy clothes, rather a button up white shirt and some torn bluejean pants, and a polka doted tie. She has her red Paul Gibson in her hands or strapped behind her back (She'll even use it sometimes to wack enemies over the head with it. It doesn't break.)

Merely a Puppet To...
CaptainXXMorgan

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:20 pm
Akihiko Haru Kaede

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Name is...
Akihiko "Aki" Kaede

Male

It's What I Do...
Paladin of the White Knights / Knows several forms of martial arts, can play piano, and is also the president of the drama club.

Mamoru

My Ever haunting Past...
Akihiko is the youngest in a family of seven. With four older brothers, it was difficult for Akihiko to get very much attention from his parents, who did their best to be home as often as possible for his older brother's games and tournaments, but they never seemed to have time when it came to his piano recitals. At the age of eleven, he had become quite the pianist and one day wanted to compose music as a living, but when his parents began to forget about his accomplishments, he chose the path of a martial artist, which certainly caught their attention and kept it. Upon learning karate and judo, his parents began to take an interest in his development and actually made it home in time for tournaments and contests.

With his family's attention and approval, he began to find himself playing the piano when no one was around in hopes of reviving his lost dream. A girl happened to catch him in the music room at the school and encouraged him to keep playing. After that day, it became their hangout after school, where he would play the piano for her. Or at least it was that way until two months later, when she passed away from a sickness she'd pretended not to have, just so he and her classmates wouldn't treat her any differently. His heart shattered into hundreds of pieces and he vowed he would never touch a piano key ever again.

At the age of fifteen, he was already at the top of his class in Seiyo High School, the beloved president of the drama club and the student council, and adored by all of the girls for his good looks, he prayed for someone to help him. He wanted to be the true 'knight in shining armor' that his girl friend had told him that he was. He wanted to be able to play the piano without worrying what his family thought or whether they would even care. All he wanted was to be a hero to those that looked upon him and himself. The next morning, he woke up and found a pile of sheet music laying at the foot of his bed, and on top of it all was an Egg with a sheild on the front. About to throw the sheet music away, the Egg hatched into a knightly character known as Mamoru, who told him that it was alright to be different from what his family wanted him to be. It also told him that together they could fulfill his dreams of ridding the world of evil and suffering.

From that day on, he changed the name of the student council to fit his knightly attitude on life and his desire to rid the world of darkness.

It's On Repeat...
Death and All His Friends ~ Coldplay

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

The Name is...
Mamoru

Akihiko Kaede

Male

It's What I Do...
Mamoru is a serious and heroic character, giving Akihiko the same personality when using a Character Change. With his help, he is also a better public speaker and can woo the ladies with his knightly charm. During Character Change, Akihiko is given a shield with the symbol of a split heart on the front.

Together they can use the attack known as "Shield Smash", which can smash through enemy defenses and land a powerful blow.

Faster, Stronger...
Knight's Valor ~ Akihiko transforms into a suit of pure white armor, helmet, shield, and possesses a long sword that shines like the morning sun. Nothing apparrent happens to his hair or eyes due to the fact that they are already 'knightly material'. With his sword he can perform the attack known as "Bane of Evil", which is said to destroy the X on an X-Character.

Merely a Puppet To...
Seraphim_Lie

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces