Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
on the run

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:30 pm
roleplay  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 pm
The female vampire

User Image
cloe ﹚﹙ м. ﹚ ﹙ αdмoore

тнe мιɴor

Seventeen〗years ago, on〖October 12th〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Cloe Marie Admoore〗.
I was born as a 〖human〗but underwent a transformation, and now I am a 〖vampire〗.
My eyes are 〖a light shade of green or gray〗and my hair is 〖blond〗.
I grew to be 〖5'4〗and I weigh about 〖114〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I hated my childhood. My parents were never around, and I was always left with the nanny barely saw my mother and my father, and when I did, they ignored me. When I began going to school, I wasn't the best student. I got failing grades, and was an outcast. I didn't listen to my teachers. Whenever they gave me a detention, I skipped them. This was the only way my parents would even pay a little bit of attention to me. So, as I grew older, I fell in with the bad crowd. They smoked, drank, did drugs, and had sex all the time. Whereas, I didn't. Every time a boy would try to get in my pants, I'd give them a nice little punch in the face, which they would never see coming for I had always been a small girl. And whenever my friends tried to influence my decisions, and slip me a drink or a cigarette, I passed. I wasn't a stupid girl, honestly, if I tried, I could pass every one of my classes with flying colors.

One day, something bad happened. I was with my friends, Alessa, Mickey, and Ian at the time. I didn't know where we were going, but as long as it got me the hell out of my house, I was cool with it. But, once we arrived, I found out it was a drug deal. Alessa ran out of pills, and Mickey wanted in her pants, so he got Ian to supply the money, but he wanted in on the pills, and he had a huge crush on me, so I tagged along to tease him a little. Well, by the time we arrived at the abandoned building, it was well past midnight. I chose to stay in the car, while my friends ran in real quick. But as soon as the entered the building, a terrible feeling washed over my body. Before I knew it, I was being dragged out of the car. My mouth was covered by a large hand, and I couldn't see who had me. I put up a fight, kicking my feet, and flailing my arms. Every time they held my hands behind my back, I freed them and began throwing punches. After about six minutes of this, I felt something hard and metal hit me over the head. I fell limp, and watched as warm red liquid seeped down my face. The two men dropped me on the ground, and approached me with a terrible hunger in their eyes. They began undoing their pants, I was on the brink of unconsciousness, and tears were just falling down my face, mixing with the blood. I closed my eyes, wishing death would come faster before they could degrade my body any more. I heard the two men struggling with something, and one of them let out a howl. Two thuds, then silence followed. I opened my eyes, this would be the last time I would see while human. I saw two new people, male. They stood over me, and one reached down and scooped me up. Then, I was out.

I awoke three days later. My memories were very blurry, and I couldn't recall my name at first. Two boys explained to me what had happened, and why I felt the way I did. They said I was a vampire. At first I didn't believe them, but then I did. I am a vampire.. pretty wicked right?

Honestly, I'm a very friendly girl. I'm shy around new people, but others wouldn't put it as shy. They'd see it as cold, and rude. Even though that's not the case at all. When need be, I can kick some butt, and it's easy to make me angry. Sadly, I have a temper like my father. And I take it out on everyone without meaning too. It's not too hard to calm me down though, and I'm stubborn. I hate it when people tell me I'm wrong. That usually sets me off big time.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of being caught
i am afraid of being alone
i am afraid of killing someone
i am afraid of being abandoned

i can't stand the royals
i can't stand being babied
i love my brothers
i love wolves

no piercings but I do have a tattoo x

x deadly x liar x

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm
The undercover wolf

User Image
Ⱥмεℓiɐ ﹚﹙ ﹚ ﹙ мiηuηɐт

тнe мιɴor

Seventeen〗years ago, on〖March 19th〗a beautiful baby 〖girl
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Amelia Rosalina Minunat〗.
I was born as a 〖human〗but underwent a transformation, and now I am a 〖werewolf〗.
My eyes are 〖blue〗and my hair is 〖black〗.
I grew to be 〖5"5'〗and I weigh about 〖132〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Amelia grew up in the wolf pack, just like her other brother and sisters are now. Though, when she was little, they would tell scary stories about vampires and humans hunting down werewolves for their fur and blood. This was a technique used by the elders of the group to make the younger generation frightened of vampires and protective of their pack. Her father was the alpha male for her childhood, at least, until he was challenged. He is now the outcast of the group staying close, but not too close. Luckily, she herself along with her brothers weren't outcast too. She was accepted into the family lovingly. Though she was put on nanny patrol. It was a perfect job for her. She had a loving personality along with the fierceness of a protective mother.

The "royals" from the vampires came to her for help, finding their 'family', as they put it. Though when Amelia refused, they threatened her pack. Instead of talking to someone about it first, she agreed, fearing for the safety of her family. Her plan was simple, get the entire pack and vampires to trust her, then lead them on a hunt outside the wolf territory so that the royals could move in. Then, the royals promised to never return to the wolf territory. Of course, gaining the trust of vampires was rather scary and challenging. But, the oldest...he seems to be...different than the stories told.

Amelia has always had a loving, caring personality for everyone close to her. She is a loyal friend and a caring motherly-figure. She's very hard to understand, by the mask she puts on. You wouldn't be ale to tell what type of mood she is in, unless she makes it obvious. She isn't too fond of being bossed around either, that's where her witty sarcasm comes into play.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of rough waters
i am afraid of losing my family
i am afraid of guns
i am afraid of vampires

i can't stand loud noises
i can't stand being disrespected
i love soft music
i love being needed

Two ear holes, belly button piercing. This tattoo

bloodylilrose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm
The female wolf

User Image
Madeline ﹚﹙ M ﹚ ﹙ Rosewood

тнe мιɴor

twenty〗years ago, on〖April 7th〗a beautiful baby 〖female
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Madeline Moon Rosewood〗.
I was born as a 〖human〗but underwent a transformation, and now I am a 〖color=silver]werewolf〗.
My eyes are 〖blue-ish green〗and my hair is 〖black〗.
I grew to be 〖5'3"〗and I weigh about 〖120〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Madeline was born your regular girl in a regular city. Her parents made good money and she was happy. On a camping trip with some of her friends, she came across a wolf eating a deer while hiking. The wolf turned on her and attacked her, almost ripping out her throat. After she was out of the hospital, her friends began joking saying she'll turn into a werewolf. They didn't know how right they were.

The next full moon, Maddie was home when the Change happened. In her wolf state, she killed both her parents. She awoke the next morning covered with their blood. After that, she ran away, not stopping till she found the pack she is with now. She has a deep regret for what she did and doesn't really like that she is a werewolf.

Maddie is a complicated girl. She's a bit bipolar and will tell off anyone. She's strong willed, stubborn and one tough cookie. She bottle all her emotions up till they explode all over everyone around her. She's probably one of the shortest girls in the pack, but she doesn't let people make fun of her it. Maddie has a happier side. She loves to party and dance. Music is her passion and she loves to be alone and read. She has two extreme sides of her personality, which usually clash, a lot.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of Silver
i am afraid of Loosing control
i am afraid of Blood
i am afraid of Cats

i can't stand Cats
i can't stand Dog jokes
i love Night time
i love the Moon

She has a Genish on the inside of her left arm, Cherry Blossoms on her side and a snake bites.

Lillith Rose 23

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:34 pm
The Alpha

User Image
Evαɴ ﹚﹙ Я ﹚ ﹙ Chrιsтophe

тнe мιɴor

Nineteen〗years ago, on〖August 28th〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Evan Ray Christophe〗.
I was born as a 〖human〗but underwent a transformation, and now I am a 〖werewolf〗.
My eyes are 〖reddish-brown〗and my hair is 〖the same as my eyes〗.
I grew to be 〖six-feet〗and I weigh about 〖one-sixty〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I was born into a pure werewolf bloodline. Growing up, my father and grandfather would tell me stories of the history of the family; all the great things the First Wolves did. There were stories of great battles and treaties and all sorts of interactions we even had with the vampire clans. I was always very fascinated with the tales. I dreamed of making my own stories for generations to come, even at such a young age, but I had a bit of a problem: I was not in the direct line for Alpha Male. Another family was at the head; but even after my father challenged the Alpha Male and assumed control (he felt the pure bloodline should be in charge), I still had an older brother (actually, I had five older brothers, but he was the only one left) who was always more courageous and outstanding than I was. He was destined to be the leader, and that really left me in his shadow.

My life was always pretty tough, too. There weren't many females in my family. Naturally, pure bloodlines produce more males than females, since females were strictly a breeding creature and have many children, while the males were the fighters and the providers. My mother had seven children, but the five others--four boys older than I and a girl younger--all fell ill and died at very young ages; and my mom died while giving birth to the last child. My grandmother had died of old age and my father only had brothers, who each only bore one daughter out of several sons. So, as anyone can see, the only females I lived around were the daughters of the other families, so there wasn't much room for coddling. Not that I ever minded. One gets used to it. It was actually pretty interesting when one of my cousins attacked a few girls and ended up adding to the pack.

Anyway, when I turned thirteen, I was initiated into the pack. My father had recently appointed my brother as Alpha Male since he had turned twenty-five. Everything seemed pretty OK. I enjoyed my gift, but still lived a cold life in my brother's shadow. That is, until he was hit by a car. I don't actually know the details--he could have been driving and got into a car accident, or maybe he was chasing prey and it drove him to a street where he got hit. All I know is that he was killed, and that I was next in line to become Alpha Male. And I was only sixteen when it became official. I feared failing my pack, but it wasn't as though I could resign! So I went with it. I'm definitely not as strong or brave as my brother was, but I'll always aspire to be the best I can to make him proud. So, when the vampire girl came around, followed by her two male kin, I did as I felt my brother would and took them in for protection. After all, there's fifteen of us and only three of them.

I suppose I'm your typical wolf-boy. Free-spirited, playful, energetic; but I don't get to exercise that much anymore. Since my brother's death, I've had to adopt more leadership qualities. More often than not am I calm and collected, preparing for hunts, and making sure no 'occupational hazards' rise to our chagrin. Too often do I feel really stressed out--I mean, not many people get shoved into the situation I got shoved into, right?--but I'm too proud to let anyone see that. I'm quite reserved, but anyone who gets me alone is more likely to see that I have a deep sense of compassion that extends out to all my pack. I think I care too easily; it's part of the reason I try so hard to seem impersonal toward everyone.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of silver
i am afraid of failing
i am afraid of losing my pack
i am afraid of wildfires

i can't stand disloyalty
i can't stand the word 'fetch'
i love running/parkour
i love hunting

Actually, I'm against getting any tattoos or piercings; but when I became Alpha Male, it was necessary that I bear this mark on my shoulder to symbolize my authority.

PropheticallyLost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 am
The Younger vampire

User Image
Ryan ﹚﹙ J ﹚ ﹙ Fisher

тнe мιɴor

18〗years ago, on〖June 25〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Ryan James Fisher〗.
I was born as a 〖human〗but underwent a transformation, and now I am a 〖vampire〗.
My eyes are 〖blue〗and my hair is 〖black〗.
I grew to be 〖5'6"〗and I weigh about 〖135〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

Ryan grew up as a human, loved by both his parents. He thought he had it all, until one day he had a life changing experience. It felt like a dream, but it was no where close to one. One night he woke up to hear gladd breaking. At first he thought it was a fight between his parents, but there was no yelling or crying, so he got up to see what it was. He turned on his light and then went over to his parents room, but they strangely were still sleeping. Could he have imagined it? No. But he searched around the house and found nothing. When he went back to his room, the light was off, and that made him a little shakey. He slowly walked in, and was attacked by a vampire. The vampire covered his mouth, then bit his neck out of thirst. From that point on, he was never the same.

Days went by, and he started to notice a difference in himself. He was faster, stronger, he even started to want blood. He didn't even know how to cope with it, but he managed to keep it away from his parents. He taught himself how to hunt, and tried to live as a normal human would. Though, it didn't last when his parents began to notice the behavior change in him. Then, they caught him drinking blood, which horrifed them mroe than ever. When they knew what he was, they turned against him. If they were to even take part in knowing about this, they'd get punished as well as him. Ryan went out on his own and had a rough start. Later on in the line, he met other vampires and that changed his life a lot. He had never felt so included until that day.

Ryan is a very nice guy, but a bit more quiet and reserved. He has trouble trusting people because of his parents shunning him. He can be very outgoing when he gets to know someone. Ryan is a very helpful kind of person, wanting to make sure others are ok. He sometimes puts others' feelings above his own. He can be a bit stubborn at times, but who's not at some points in their lives? Ryan is an easygoing guy, who can be funny. Making people laugh is a part of his job.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of darkness
i am afraid of being alone
i am afraid of not being accepted
i am afraid of death

i can't stand jerks
i can't stand fakes
i love music
i love friends

snake bites, nose ring, eyebrow piercing, a tattoo that says "love"

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image
Elias ﹚﹙ K. ﹚ ﹙ Eberhart

тнe мιɴor

526〗years ago, on〖August 15th〗a beautiful baby 〖boy
was born. It just so happens, that I am that baby, and my parents called me 〖Elias Klaus Eberhart〗.
My eyes are 〖Blue/grey depends on my mood〗and my hair is 〖black〗.
I grew to be 〖6 foot 7 inches〗and I weigh about 〖165〗pounds.

тнe мαjor

I don't remember my life before I became what I am today. I'm sure I had a mother and father but I don't remember their names or faces. I'm sure I had a home that I can't remember as well. Maybe I had friends...a school...a place where I felt comfortable, warm and safe. I remember the day I was turned like it was yesterday though. So much pain...so much blood. I screamed throughout the entire process. It felt as if he were constantly gnawing his razor sharp fangs into the soft flesh between my neck and shoulders. When he pulled away he had a chunk of my flesh in his mouth. I was horrified and fainted from the amount of blood I lost right there in the forest. I couldn't tell you what I was doing there in the first place though. I remember waking and finding myself in a rather shabby shack on a bed that was less than comfortable. My throat burned angrily as if I was dying of dehydration. I tried to soothe it by clutching at it but that clutching soon turned to me trying to claw at it to stop the pain. A cold hand placed itself over my own and gently removed it. Bright blue eyes stared down at me and a gentle voice spoke, "Don't do that. It won't help but this will. Sit up and drink." I did as I was told. He had handed me a metal cup filled to the brim with the most delicious liquid. So warm and sweet. Before I knew it I had drained the entire thing and demanded more. That earned me a laugh...

The next few years of my life I spent everyday with my sire. His name was Diederich. He taught me all that I needed to know about this new life. I learned how to hunt. He said I was meant for this life, the way I so skillfully picked up on everything he taught me. I'm not sure when things truly started to change...but I remember very clearly the first time I loved someone. Diederich and I had just bought a place in France, our current haunt. The year was 1965 and we were at a concert of some sort. We were blood-drunk and crazy. We stumbled back to the apartment. Somewhere in between closing the front door and stumbling into the living room he had pulled me to him and kissed me full on the lips. I assumed it was only because he was drunk. He had done this with many a female and male before and I didn't think anything of it until he pushed me down on the couch and pulled back to gently stroke the side of my face. His touch and eyes were so tender. I found myself returning his touch and soon his kiss...

Our happiness didn't last long. He was taken from me. No I don't want to talk about it but lately I've been trying to fill the void he left behind. I have a new brother now. A sister as well...But they can't heal a broken, love-sick heart.

Elias is very much a protector sort of person. He doesn't overdo it like most but threaten his little family and you'll regret you ever made that sorry decision. He is the type that you have to get to know before he opens up to you. Elias will sit there for hours listening to whatever sob story you can think of and he'll offer helpful insight but trying to ask him questions about himself is like talking to a brick wall. He has a temper as well that usually comes out when you get a little too nosey. He also had this demeanor about him that deters people from wanting to argue with him. His word is final in his "family". Perhaps it is because he has had a long life and has seen a lot of things. Above all if you befriend him Elias will fight to the death for you and he is one the people you never have to worry about trusting. Once again though...that's only to those he considers friends. He will not hesitate to be cruel to someone he doesn't like.

тнe dιrтy deтαιlѕ

i am afraid of the past
i am afraid of my family being hurt
i am afraid of loving again
i am afraid of my temper

i can't stand being disrespected
i can't stand being confined
i love my family
i love singing

I have quite a few tattoos on my body (went through a rebellious phase) I have my lip pierced on the left side as well as one ear piercing on that side as well.

HatterHarleyQuinn

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff