Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Anything you can do, I can do better! [Rein VS. Kleine] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:52 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
"Thanks for the weapons--" The man muttered, as the blades impaled all of the clones yet this did nothing but assist them. After all, they were liquid yet solid; could be pierced but not destroyed. Each of the clones grabbed out two blades from within themselves and equipped these blades, as Kleine leaped high into the sky -- evading all blades with a flexible and zig-zag motion known by the Mist Shinobi -- with the blood still sitting around him. As the snow fell it did not fall around him; it only swam outside of his body as it slowly fell. But this technique was perfect -- a perfect ruse, a perfect facade. From below them, a large and endless stream of blood reached high into the heavens as the sky darkened blood red. The snow began to pick up, but... why? It was almost as if it were... doubling. Everywhere -- everywhere -- the snow was doubling. Did Kairi know why? No, probably not. But she would know -- when the first touch of snow reached the first unfortunate bit of her skin. Kleine was safe, though -- nothing could harm him inside of this home that he called his shield. It became hard to see, buried within this endless winter; but soon it would all be okay. Soon everything -- for this girl -- could be at rest. "And thanks for the fun." Some snow... some unfortunate snow that had met contact with his... began to burn, burn as the acid met the freezing winter it called its "skin". How ironic, that the master of the snow would meet the same fate.

[Bloody Winter, Wind Manipulation

Note: Bloody Winter is Kleine's ultimate jutsu -- the strongest one he has ever made. Usually, it requires 2 posts to use but the first post is to get it snowing; but it's already snowing. Because of this, I could use it in one. The "snowballs" falling are all filled with acid and as soon as they touch Kairi they will begin to burn holes right through her body.]
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

Kleine's technique, Kairi suddenly saw the sky turned red before her. The boy had that much mastery over his element that he could shape the sky as well. It was incredible, that much was sure. Suddenly, Kairi heard the sound of burning. Steam was being released from her pack as she turned to look at it. The snow was burning through her pack. Removing it immediately as she removed the single scroll inside, another piece of snow landed on her back. She cringed as she could feel the heat from the burn, the acid burning her under armor. Removing that before it could seep further, Kairi now only had a bra on as the wind around her began to pick up, the snow balls heralding towards her now being grabbed by the wind. She began to ride upon the wind as she began moving backwards through the air away from Kleine. The snow continued to herald unto her as the wind around her continued to grab each and every snowball that was meant to burn her skin off. This jutsu? Did it have a time limit? Did it have a range? She would hope to ride out this jutsu before continuing, but Kleine would never allow it. No, now would be when he would begin his assault. There was one thing she could do in the mean time, and that was to back away and try to get out of the range of the acid snow. Riding on the air, she quickly moved backwards away from Kleine and away from the field.

Armor of Wind, Wind Riding

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
That was the end. His eyes surged with power and posterity once more as blood dripped from his gaze; but this blood was unlike the others. It was real... real blood from within him -- from his body, his veins and his flesh. It hurt -- it hurt so much -- to have to use this once more, but he had to. It was unlikely that she would be able to escape the snow regardless; but this was an opportunity that he could not pass. He didn't think he'd have to do this -- no, never ever did he think he'd have to -- but now... now it was high-time that he gave it his all. All of this energy spent; all of this life dwindling. He couldn't take it anymore -- the stress and the strain. He looked at her as the blood slowly made a single opening, a single hole from which a glowing red eye -- filled with hatred and lust for blood -- looked at her, and looked at her with intent; as the wind she was riding bursted into flames, and the wind around her fell to the floor as it burned and burned on. The wind that was above her would fall onto her, and soon... soon... the only pain within his mind would be the wracking anguish of her screams. He hoped for this, at least. Hoped that she could suffer for what she had done to him; for the pain she had forced him to inflict upon himself; the pain of belittlement. This wasn't even like the feeling of enjoyment and impulse that he -- for so long -- pursued. This was hatred, this was anger. And his blood was boiling within -- begging for her end. And as soon as the eyes had looked through -- the gap closed once more, protecting him from his own deviation. Maybe this way, he wouldn't have to hear it. He could shut his eyes and still the sound of her pain; of the sound that everyone seemed to emit when their flesh began to wither and burn.

[Amaterasu]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:25 pm

The flames of Amaterasu, Kleine was willing to go as far as destroying his eyeing order to kill her. Such great lengths, that Kairi felt sorry that she had to disappoint such effort. Leaping upwards from the balls of air she was riding as they burst into flames, Kairi barely had a moment's breath before the flames would consume her as well. But that was the benefit of her clan, the benefit of her studies. How many times had Fenrir almost killed her had she not learned to think and comprehend quickly? How many hours was she mandated by Luo to pour her mind into her studies? How much training has she endured in the ways of the Ushio in order to combat the legendary Uchiha. As a matter of fact, the Ushio clan surfaced in order to combat the Sharingan. This is why the flames of Amaterasu could be subdued, and Kairi had the reflexes to do so.

Without uttering a single word or performing a single seal, the intense moisture from the air began forming right in front of the flames of amaterasu as the water consumed all of it. The flames weren't able to penetrate her supposed water mirror, and the water itself sucked away all of the flames that were just a second ago about to destroy her in its fury. The wind around her continued to spiral around her as they continued to shield her from the acidic rain, and as she came falling downwards, she landed on yet another set of air balls. Her breath grew heavy as she was starting to feel the strain of the battle, of the constant use of jutsu. This battle couldn't keep going for much longer, that was why she was going to attempt to end it now.

Just as the flames of Amaterasu were being consumed by the water, another mirror of water formed behind Kleine without his knowing. The flames of Amaterasu exploded outwards from the mirror right behind Kleine, aiming to consume him in his own flames by the very same method he had aimed to destroy her. This was the secret of the Mizu Mira-tsukekae no-jutsu, a space and time jutsu of the water element that could not only thwart elemental attacks but could also interexchange ninjas themselves. Thankfully, Amaterasu was the same rank as her technique, therefore her water jutsu was stronger.

Mizu Mira-tsukekae no-jutsu (Water mirror replacement jutsu), Air Riding

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:41 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Disappointed as he was that she managed to thwart his attempt at her life -- it was hardly any loss. His eyes were still strong; and it would take much more than that to degrade them to dust. Even as the mirror came from his back, it didn't matter; because flames sat out from blood, and did not seep in. But eventually, this would become an issue -- and he knew it. He did not desire to have a giant target on his back that could easily be exploited and ignited. He pushed the shields of blood around his body outwards, using the tiger claw still kept near; and out from the very same claw, he made yet another shield, as the flaming defense of old spread out and into a single blanket that dropped -- slowly but surely -- to the floor below. He was tired of this... this game. This game of trading blows where blows could no longer be exchanged; whittling away -- only slowly -- at each others life. And yet, still; she still managed to fight all of this away without using her angel. It was sickening -- no, insulting. He needed to end it. He needed to end it all... right now.

With one hand, he prepared a technique -- hidden yet common -- to defend him against the very worst, as -- with the other arm -- he prepared a technique just as common, and just as simple. This technique would allow him to perform his attacks even now -- in the height of the wind. He kept his armor still firmly on as his left arm held its posture, his legs bending for a slight moment before he dashed at a speed that only a divine could comprehend. His destination was obvious -- he wished to remove of her head before she could escape the snow; knowing that if he did not end it now -- there was a chance that it could not be ended at all. Simply put, the duration of the ability was quickly coming to an end. There wasn't much time left... before all of his efforts would fall to naught and vain. As the blur moved -- camouflaged by the cold and vicious snow and wind -- he put nearly everything on the vague hope that she could please -- please -- just be unable to notice or to resist. And it wasn't too far, from now; until both of their whits would come to an end -- either by tiring themselves out, or even simply taking a broadsword to the head.

[Blood Shield, Air Walking Technique, The Lightning Step]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:19 am

The final Akira was now open, and as Kairi continued to move backwards using her air riding skill, the wind around her was preventing the snow flakes of acid to fall atop of her. She was getting tired of being attacked so many times by amaterasu, so she in turn decided to remove the patch over her own eye. The eye opened to reveal the three tomoe sharingan, the eye given to her by her first crush Ronmaru. As the eye scanned forward through the wind, she noticed a huge irregularity within the snow. Something was approaching her at fast speeds...Kleine was moving like a blur quickly catching up to her. In this situation, she would be taken down without a fight.

But her concentration would not falter, not just yet. If she was to die as she had accepted death so long ago, she would die on her own terms, not his. Now was not the time for her death, not just yet. Coming to a stop, Kairi's legs now stood still atop of the balls of air as she held her fans at her side. As the blur was approaching ever faster, an explosion of wind from Kairi's back launched her forward at incredible speeds. She was heading straight for the blur itself, her eye watching carefully as Kleine and herself were going to clash hard against each other.

Just before the blur and herself were to crash, Kairi adjusted the wind behind her, changing her trajectory as she twirled her body in mid air, the balls of wind still attached to her legs as her entire body spun around Kleine in such a graceful and fluid manner that it made her unpredictable. At the same time, Kairi held her fans at her sides fueling them with a chakra edge that gave them a sharpness unheard off. Having them at her side, she would be able to deflect any attack should Kleine try to attack her during her twirl.

As she adjusted her body and was now at Kleine's back, Kairi continued dashing in the opposite direction from Kleine as he continued going in the opposite direction. She was putting more and more distance between them as she continued her attempt at breaking through the snow or riding out the technique.

Concentration, Assassin's Rush

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
Just when he thought she was finally going to come to him -- to fight him with everything she had -- she deceived him. He knew that as long as the snow was falling that she could not really assault him; but that was only the greatest misfortune. He wanted -- more than her death -- a battle that he could remember. A battle where they could both pour their entire heart into it and claim, in the end, that one of them was the greater. A battle of mettle and steel, fit for two of the world's greatest shinobi. But, yet... she wouldn't give it to him... wouldn't give him a single thing he wanted. And it was for this reason that he knew... this woman was cruel. "Why?" He asked, looking at her blizzard-crafted silhouette as she finally fell from view and the snow began to subside. He could see her, though; and where she was. He could see both the drive... and the fear. "Why won't you let me have any fun? And why do you never speak? I keep calling you -- calling out to you -- but you never say anything. Are you that intent on killing me. . .?" But then... just then... he was stopped, as the girl locked her fangs around his neck and shushed his lips. The snow wouldn't be around for very much longer... but it would at least protect him from the wrath of Kairi as Hysteria could succor what left that she had.

And finally... when she was filled with blood and content; she turned her head and -- with glowing eyes -- looked to Kairi with an almost maddening gaze. "Tastes bad--" The girl muttered, as she both giggled and waved. Kleine didn't say anything -- not a single word -- but she felt it; the desire for something -- some savior -- to come around and to bring this a quick end. ". . . Looks bad, and is mute. Why would you bring me along to kill something like this? She doesn't. . . look very fun at all, ne?" Maybe Kairi wondered how Hysteria could look into her, and to see everything that she was. It was all simple, though; nothing needing too much of an explanation. Hysteria -- more than a girl -- was the mirror image everyone looked into in the night; the real -- yet reversed -- truth; the sight of what you really were. "But, I'll kill her! I'll kill her hard... with everything I have; on just one condition--" The girl said, placing both of her arms gently around his neck as she licked along his blood-suckled neck; the blood that she always -- always -- craved. "You'll let me have all the blood I want for a whole week after this. Also, I like her shoes. You'll let me have them, right?"

As she looked into his eyes -- and both of their glowing iris' began to meet. It was obvious, though; that he had succumbed to it -- succumbed to her every last will. "Anything for you. . ." He started, as she placed her hand in his -- "Hysteria the Mad." And then -- as she stepped away -- Kairi would perhaps be able to feel it; feel that now, it would all begin. "Okay, Kleine-sama! I'll do it!" And in only a quick moment, Hysteria stepped away; standing by his side -- now -- waiting for everything to start. And at the first signal of his first foot stepping forward, it did begin; his assault forward, to the girl's untimely death. He could see it, then -- with those eyes. She didn't want it... didn't want to die. It was just... so unfortunate... that she was going to. "Don't play around -- take off her head." The man said, as both of them shot forward at quick and yet collaborative speeds; Kleine following closely to the slightly slower Hysteria who remained -- though with a gap -- close by his side. "It's okay. I didn't intend to play around with her, anyway. She's old and gross. Do you know what that means, Kleine? It means her blood is spoiled; like milk left out to dry. I won't go easy on her. I'll give her what she wants; retribution." They kept their eyes both close to the wind -- though -- as they went forward to make their assault. And Hysteria focused what she could on Kairi; knowing that she could not let Kairi's vision escape her sight. They had to end it now... and together.

Or else, all would be naught. "Y'know--" Hysteria started, as a sweet smile -- filled with pity -- curved upon her lips-- "You have nice shoes."

[The Madking's Gaze, Summoning: Hysteria the Mad, The Bloody Winter technique has ended]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:34 pm

K/b]airi had gotten away. She had traveled at such a distance that she was sure that the acidic snow had dispersed. Kairi made her descent down to the earth below, knowing she would have more maneuverability below rather than stayin airborne. The shield of wind kicked the sand aside and as she stared at the ground she was relieved to see that it didn't have a tinge of red, she wasn't in his territory anymore. Dispersing the armor of wind, Kairi turned to look up at the sky above. He was going to strike at any moment, of this she knew. She just needed a bit of time to prepare for the technique.

Clutching tightly to her fans, Kairi focused her chakra throughout the air around her. Her chakra began surging wildly as she began focusing her power into the air around her. The snow that was swirling around her now began forming together. Whatever she had planning, it was going to be something big.

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
He dropped down to meet her -- blood rising up, all around him from below -- as blue rose petals began to rain -- if only a bit -- from the sky. Many fell next to Kairi, but she wouldn't know what they were. Not until... it was far too late. A whole swarm of black bats arrived from behind her and began to try and strike at all of her limbs, hoping to eat and maw away at the flesh; and as soon as the bats had all moved outwards -- only inches away from her -- the true presence within them revealed itself; as a blade plunged outward from the black depths, Hysteria's blowing glue eyes arising from within the shroud of the bats. The blade drew outward... and sought to impale her through the stomach, a direct and forward lunge. Kleine -- at the same time -- gathered his many thousands of bloody figures -- all now wielding Kairi's blades -- as they began to form a forward march, running -- quickly -- to Kairi's destination. He wanted to make it all... impossible for her; to give her no space, no room. Everything around her would be completely filled with malice and intent; the intent to end her life where she stood.

This was what Hysteria was, in the end; deceit. She hid herself in a false shroud until the very end, and now she hoped that Kairi would die. Even now, her eyes were glowing -- just like before -- but with a stark sense of reality within them. She hoped to look into Kairi's eyes -- to see the fear -- and to seize the moment. The moment that would present itself at the very end; just like all other humans had shown. The moment of absolute fear, anguish and terror. Hysteria had nothing like that in her eyes, though; just a smile on her lips. She wanted to see it -- before the end; that sweet look of surprise. But then, who was she kidding, ne? She knew... Rein would've caught her presence from the beginning. There was a different goal that she had here; the goal of deceit. "No tashano--" He started, as he too began to smile; "Nitono, nimono;" It was like he wanted it to be, now; everything was fun -- fun just like before. And even though he felt almost limp after the shock of his blood filling Hysteria's lips; it was this same shock that made his adrenaline begin to burst and to boil. "Valmay sahano... nada."

[Summoning: The Thieves (out of Hysteria's chakra pool), Hysteria's Allure (out of Hysteria's chakra pool), Hysteria's Eyes (out of Hysteria's chakra pool), Blood Territory, the Madking's Perfect Gaze still active for both Kleine and Hysteria]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Kairi suddenly heard the swarm of bats forming behind her. Their foul stench filled the air as their blood laced fangs itched to pierce through her skin. Kairi could feel their murderous aura, their killing intent was overpowering. But she could feel something else coming at her from behind, something even more deadly and powerful. She could suddenly feel Fenrir's teachings activate themselves as she remembered of Fenrir's teachings about Shinjikazu. Her eyes flickered to the right behind her as she spun her body with elegant grace. From her fans, a swirl of tidal water exploded around her as the bats were going straight for her. Rather than use her own elemental chakra for this technique, she used the very elements that were around her, and there was so much water within the air itself because of the snow that it made her Duplicate Rain technique that much more effective.

Hysteria would see Kairi within the tidal shield of water, Kairi's fans were brought back and ready to strike. However, from the looks of it, Kairi had left her stomach completely unguarded as she prepared to deal with the bats and not realizing that Hysteria was there. This was Hysteria's perfect moment, to strike at the unsuspecting Kairi. The blade pierce through the shield of water easily, seeking to pierce through her skin and unleash the pool of blood they craved so much. However, to Hysteria's surprise...as the blade pierced through the Kairi within the dome, she would find it cascade into water.

The bats and Hysteria were in fact staring at Kairi's reflection, and the blade had barely missed her clone within, using the cover of the dome of water for the real Kairi to get behind her. It was a full powered water body clone, holding the same amount of chakra and mental capacity as the real Kairi. Kairi wasn't aware that Hysteria had eyes that detected chakra signatures, but she didn't want anything left to risk. The fact that the water clone was inside the dome was enough to fool any sight, since it held just as much chakra as Kairi did. The speed in which Kairi could perform jutsu was unfathomable, only due to the powers of her clan. Taking a single step forward, Kairi slashed through every single one of the bats in order to dispose of them as well as Hysteria herself. Her hands were moving at speeds expected of a SS rank ninja as blood tainted the white snow. She never did see Hysteria's face due to her attacking from behind, but she didn't bother looking back at wether her attacks hit. She continued moving forward through the dome of water, speeding towards thousands of soldiers that were now racing towards her.

Placing one of her fans at her back, Kairi showed no emotion despite her plan actually falling into place. She knew that Kleine would be so boastful with his army that he would have them grab the weapons she had summoned. From this very battle, she knew that Kleine had a taste for irony. What better irony than to be struck down by your own weapon? Placing her right fan at her side leg, Kairi snapped her finger. Suddenly,the seal within the hilt of every single sword that each of the soldiers held shone brightly as each blood soldier was enveloped in a fierce fiery explosion.

To think that Kairi was naive enough to not provide a fail-safe in case her own weapons were used against her was arrogant. Kairi dashed through the explosion, now she was fighting almost to the pinnacle of her strength as she saw that this was the perfect opportunity to strike. Dashing past the flames of the explosions, she almost hoped that Kleine would waste the chakra to bring his blood soldiers back again, just so that she could destroy them once again. Bringing her hand back a swirl of water was now at her palm as she activated Luo and Zane's favorite jutsu...the Ushio's Tsunami Tama.

Bringing it back and focusing on the power of the sphere, Kairi launched her right arm towards Kleine. She hoped that he would be arrogant once more and believe that his blood shield was strong enough to withstand the power she now held within her hand, just so that she could tear that arrogance down. If she was going to die in the hands of this punk, she would make sure to teach him a lesson that stuck: Pride is being confident in your ability, pride is a healthy thing to have. Arrogance is believing that you are superior to everyone around you. Arrogance will eventually lead to a very painful and harsh death.

Duplicate Rain (no chakra consumption), Shinjikazu (Passive-Activated), Concentration (Passive-Still Activated), Water Body Clone Technique,Tsunami Sphere Jutsu (SS rank strength, S rank cost)

Feeling Invincible

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:13 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
How unfortunate that she managed to dodge Hysteria's attack; the bats screaming and crying as they were cut to bits and dust. But they were hardly even real; just fragments and shadows of the garden from where they came. If Kairi thought that she had her surprised, though... she did not. Just as her eyes could read the "lights" and all that was around; she could see everything that was within a figure -- all of the emotions, the thoughts, the feelings and the reflections; and clones... clones were hollow inside. They did not have true emotions; they were synthetic and machinated beings that were made only to deceive. And that was the best part of them, wasn't it? That they could deceive mortal eyes so easily? But her eyes were not mortal; and neither was she. She knew and felt it... the changing of the tide. So she fell back into her rose-circuit floor, barely evading the blade as it cut a few strands from her hair while she was sinking down. Shortly after, though -- she rose back out from the ground, and began to dash forward at an extreme pace; almost matching her movements with Kairi's. She was silent -- just as the other woman was -- silent enough to avoid detection at all costs. But still, she still had intent; and she knew that she would -- once again -- still be caught in her own web. It was okay, though; to be flinging mud. Because that way... she could have Kairi's head when she least expected it.

This was just perfect, though, wasn't it? As Kairi dashed forward and forward with her attack -- and as the clones began to burst and ignite -- the blood and the flames all over were enough to make him almost jealous, as he sat down in his shield of safe contempt. But he knew that this technique was powerful; he was not stupid. Just like Hysteria, he could read all of the energy bursting through her hands -- and he could feel it better than any other. This technique was S-ranked, and his shield was simply not fit to defend against something like this. So that was why... the titan began to rise and rise from the ground; with him sitting atop. It wasn't slow, either; all of the blood from the broken, distraught and destroyed clones all piled and gathered up in one quick moment where he could perform this technique. It didn't cost any chakra, either -- because the blood was already present, and was numerous enough to be both compact and confined. He cleaned out all of the extra and leftover "dirt" -- such as anything with the potential to still yet ignite, so he knew he was safe, as he stood up upon this tower of his; the tower known as his strength.

Quickly -- too -- the Titan braced himself as all of the water smashed strongly against his "flesh". But even as the flesh fell it only gathered back up -- the two tiger claws both reaching out to weave and sew at any lost blood. Even after the attack had subsided, the Titan still stood; and he leaned over -- bloody strings keeping him from falling -- aiming his colossal fist to smash down upon Kairi's head. The fist was easily the size of TWENTY Kairi's, so it wasn't very easy to dodge. Along with that, more blood began to burst outwards through the claws and swim around her surroundings; keeping her compactly inside with nearly no escape. With all of the flames and destruction, the snow underneath her had cleared up. She didn't have anywhere to run, anymore. No longer would they have to fling all of this mud. Hysteria only watched -- now -- from the background, licking her lips as she waited and waited for them to touch Kairi's skin. "You are so annoying--" The girl muttered, as her lips opened for a yawn; "Just die."
[Hysteria's blue rose (from Hysteria's pool), the Bloody Titan (no cost), Blood Manipulation (never has a cost)]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces