Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
▰▰▰S.E: changing fate- cp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

The Profile forum for Changing Fate, a Soul Eater roleplay. c:
Clicking the image above will send you back to the roleplay.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 pm

User Image
"The farther behind I leave the past, the closer I am to forging my own character."

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

❶ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Misaki
But I like to be called: Misa
I am Unknown, but she appears Sixteen years old!
My height? It's... 5' 9"
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Men
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one
I'm just your everyday Advanced Weapon

❷ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Misaki is seen at first, to be a rather rude person. Often studying by herself or spending her time alone, though it not because she does not prefer company but would rather spend her time in the company of novels. Her prime language is sarcasm, so it's better if you don't expect any kind words from her. When a person would ask her a question that sounded rather stupid or insignificant, she would ignore them and walk away, finding she had either no answer or it was too personal to be answered in the first place. She has a rather cold exterior and a tough as nails attitude that often makes people pissed. On the occasion she does open up, it is to her brother.

Misaki is a very laid back person. often finding it easy to sleep during difficult times or paying no mind to important situations. She is also very absent-minded, often forgetting someones name or not remembering a specific event. Her nonchalant attitude tends to piss people off. She is also very sarcastic and seems to be a very big fan of irony and karma, which is a reason why she's not one to hold grudges or look to revenge to solve her problems. She is very headstrong and is one to fight for what she believes in no matter what, though this tends to get her in trouble sometimes.

Misaki, in truth, is kind and loyal to her friends and is often protective of them. She is in truth loving, especially towards animals, and can be very admiring of close friends. She is very honest, though it may be blunt, and always considers others feelings before her own. On occasion, she has a kinder attitude, not having to be considerably stronger than she normally is.

My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Misaki awoke in an alleyway not far from Shibusen City alongside her "brother", a boy that looked much like her and seemed about the same age. Not remembering a single fragment of her past, she found herself lost in a world unknown to her. Unlike most people though, they were unnaturally strong and did not need much rest or food to sustain them. Misa thought it strange, but her brother ignored it, insisting that they were normal. That was, until their limbs began transforming into weapon's. At random moments, Misa found her hand forming into sharp blades. She became nervous that it would get out of hand and that next time, she might not return to normal. It was even happening to her brother, though he still insisted they were fine. She knew it wasn't so though, when an old man told her that there was a school for people like her, that trained Weapons and Meister's to become strong people, worthy of helping Shinigami-sama. They could even stay there in the dorms while they were training. Misaki confronted her brother about it, finally convincing him that they weren't like normal people. They have just entered Shibusen Academy, and are starting school there,

❸ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Her weapon form is a silver trident. As she has yet to learn much about a full transformation and the basics of fighting, she does not know much. Misaki is claustrophobic, being afraid of tight spaces. She is also afraid of being electrocuted, though she is unsure why. She seems to like reading novels and learning new things, though her brother likes to tease her about it. When it comes to hand-to-hand combat, she is very skilled, though her unusual strength comes in handy as well.

The Songs On My Setlist:
A Chance to Shine // Akino
Waratteta // Sukoshi

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Spicy Food
Naps
Her Brother
Reading
Animals, especially Cats
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweet Stuff
Enclosed Spaces