Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What if... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 pm
If I woke up to my white fured black wolf Azumi... I'll lay low for a while till I know my family will still love me and my friends will still be friends with me if they don't I'll hide in an apartment and work on my gaming xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:00 pm
first i would be happy because Velgar my only furry is a sexy beast. i would probaly try havin sex with myself and when i find out i cant i would hit the bar  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:01 pm
Well, if I woke up and turned into my Arctic Wolf/Husky Fursona, these would be my key reactions in order as I wake up.

cat_confused cat_neutral cat_eek cat_smile cat_biggrin cat_blaugh cat_cool

I would then go to school, and make fun of everyone who treated me like crap, and basically ignore everyone's reactions or retaliations. Then, I would run away and live my life anew. cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 am
Cinna101
OddeoFreq
Cinna101
OddeoFreq
Cinna101
WTF!!!!
yea thats basically it i would not be pleased
keeping in mind what i replyed to 00Shoe, why would you be upset?

because that ould be freaky and i think against my religion and if it didnt happen to every single person in the world the discrimination would be worse then the gays
so bein furry is only ok in fiction.

exactly

Ok then let me propose this question to you. How would you feel if all the furries except you and those who think like you do about the matter were excluded in the transformation? how would you feel then?  

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 am
OddeoFreq
Cinna101
OddeoFreq
Cinna101
OddeoFreq
Cinna101
WTF!!!!
yea thats basically it i would not be pleased
keeping in mind what i replyed to 00Shoe, why would you be upset?

because that ould be freaky and i think against my religion and if it didnt happen to every single person in the world the discrimination would be worse then the gays
so bein furry is only ok in fiction.

exactly

Ok then let me propose this question to you. How would you feel if all the furries except you and those who think like you do about the matter were excluded in the transformation? how would you feel then?

id probly aviod them and stare alot  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 pm
I think I'd probably flinch and back up into the shower, take another look. And while staring at myself in the mirror, I'd probably start hyperventilating, get really dizzy, and eventually pass out. Seriously, I'd be frickin' scared. lol.
In a world where you don't get discriminated, or get black bagged to be put into a government testing facility, it would be pretty sweet to be a sergal, but irl, things are pretty unpredictable. o3o  

Arcturus Dawnglow

Lonely Phantom

Rennis Tora

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm
It'd be REALLY unsettling at first for sure, and yeah the government might try to take us to a lab somewhere.... And thinking about that, I might make a run for the first piece of actual thick forest I could find to lay low o3o at least until I can piece things together ya know.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff