Submit

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

So, basically, I'm starting this thread for the '11 Christmas exchange cause I had an art idea, but it'll be a fun convo thread anyway.

So, out of your herd, who's your favorite kin? I know it can be hard to pick, so don't be afraid to list two or three or five or ten or whatever. xDD

My absolute favorite is Clem.

None of my other kin speak to me like he does, his personality is just so strong in my head. <3 He's fun and a little quirky too, not to mention that he's gay. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:10 pm
Definitely Bitterleaf, but Slender and Thousand Blows are close seconds. I just really adore Bitterleaf and am proud of her smile  

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mnara

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:12 pm
My favorite is Humble, he was my first custom, he's the boy i'm going to push to Legendary with, and he holds a lot of meaning for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm
I guess I am really partial to Colored Spring, being my first one...but honestly I LOVE ALL OF THEM =wibbles=
this is also why I am not specifically trying to ascend any one of them @_@  

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

shortcutt

Mega Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 pm
Well, I'd have to say Blinding Light has to be my favourite, because he was my first babbu... And I love him very much. I poured a lot of my soul into my blind boy.

/sobs happily

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 pm
Nettle is, naturally, my baby, since he's such an a**, lol. However, design-wise I love Anger is a Cage the best, and maybe Stumbledown.  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm
My absolute favorite and my baby is Longstride. Slide is a close second. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:50 pm
Personality-wise, Justice is number one.

However, Rabbits With Wings & Right This Second tie for my favourite in the looks department. (RWW is based on my OC <3)  

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know I don't know I don't know

Personality-wise, probably somewhere between Wildflower Breeze and Yes, with Maple and Vim as close runners up. Looks-wise, probably Mile-Wide Smile, Dark was the Night, Yes or Predicament. THAT SAID, every single kin of mine is a treasure beyond value or grading.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm
Mint is my favorite overall, she's got the most developed storyline and looks absolutely beautiful *_* But her personality isn't exactly the easiest to RP for me... I should try to amend that >> Fireflight wins the most handsome award, though Chase might steal it from his father, and Whicker I adore for her relationship with Screech <3

No I didn't just namedrop half my herd what are you talking about >>  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm
I would have to say Life is my favorite bar none, she was my first custom ever won at HUGE odds and so she has a special place in my heart but I'm also totally in love with Nature, Forsaken, Endless and Colors  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 pm
This is a wonnnderful idea, Lex, I'm sure it'll help a lot of us in the swap. ;3

Anyway. QUESTION TOO HARD.
My ultimate favorite is Meets-the-Sea, because she was my first and she's beautiful and I love her so so much and I've done the most with her so far plot-wise.
Also Thoushalt because he was my first buck and my first semicustom and he's absolutely gorgeous and I feel close to him character-wise.
And then Acorn Crop because JESUS CHRIST SHE IS ATTRACTIVE and Rejam did such a good job on her and she's one of the morrigan, for ******** sake, and she is SO MUCH FUN TO RP.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Flayre The Pyro Girl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm
Oh god, you want me to choose? Isn't this like asking parents to pick a favorite child? Okay, lemme think for a minute....

Poison Gloam was my first, and she's so fun to play because she's so far off her rocker, but Mum gave me such a great clutch and subsequent grandkids that I love her, too. Speaking of, her daughter Ghost Orchid is one of my faves, and so is Lucky Charm. I think Purple Haze is my favorite male, though, followed very closely by Bane.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:23 am
;A ; All of them. *wibbles*  

Anhelisk

Gilded Dragon

OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out