Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Contest thread (earn points here!)
Weekly contest #1 (11/27-12/4)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 pm
Well, to commemorate the restart of the guild, I have started to bring back the weekly contests. Now, now, hold your applause. That can wait until after the contest is over. For those of you who are new, this contest will run its course from today, 11/27/2011 and will end on 12/4/2011. The contest will end at whatever time next Sunday I get around to deem necessary to get all people who are going to participate. Remember, I hold final say on who wins, so do not clutter up the thread with complaints. That being said, I am a fair person, and will not be in the contest myself.

Now, back to the nature of the contest. This is just a warmup to more difficult ones, just to practice! Answer for me this question, who would win in a fight? Samuel L. Jackson or Vin Diesel? Tell me who and why. Everybody who posts with an answer and an acceptable reason will receive 3 points, and the winner will receive an additional 3 points on top of that.

Good luck, and have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm
Samuel L jackson by far

I mean we're talking about Afro Samurai..fused with mace indu..mace F*cking Windu. you know what happens when you have a pissed off jedi rocking a lightsaber and an afro? ********.  

Agent Code Monkey

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:25 am
Definitely Samuel L. Jackson.

Vin Diesel is hardcore, but Samuel L. Jackson is bad-a**. And everyone knows bad-a** beats hardcore. I mean just let this stare burn into your soul for a while and ask again. Plus, Samuel L. Jackson is literate! I mean who can forget his great line: "ENGLISH, MOTHER-F*CKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:04 pm
I think that neither would win. They would see each other, end up having sex, and after about twenty minutes or so Buck Rodgers would start video taping it while we hear "And put the puddin' pop in there" from Bill Cosby.

And the sad part, they are so awesome, it wouldn't be gay.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:55 pm
Awesome Sensei
I think that neither would win. They would see each other, end up having sex, and after about twenty minutes or so Buck Rodgers would start video taping it while we hear "And put the puddin' pop in there" from Bill Cosby.

And the sad part, they are so awesome, it wouldn't be gay.

that makes perfect sense.

But honestly yeah. I think Samual l Jackson would win. Not because he was afro samurai and windu, and all those other people. But I think he would win, because its Samual L Jackson. You just don't F0ck with that guy. A f0cking SHARK ATE HIM. Haven't you seen his movies! He has a beer, Not Samual Adams, but the Samual L Jackson. It'll Get you drunk, You'll be F0cking fat b**tchs in no time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:53 pm
YOU'LL BE F@CKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TYME!XD

and even if they did have sex more than likely samuel L would be on top just sayn lol  

Agent Code Monkey

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:40 pm
Um... well, I have seen many movies with them playing roles, sooo...... (DRUM ROLL)

Vin Diesel would win... but not by much. And it also depends on what we are talking about. Like if they had a fight in real life? Vin Diesel would win due to physical power. But if it was, say, a fight with them as a char. probably Samuel L. Jackson. But in a real fight, Vin.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 pm
Agent Code Monkey
YOU'LL BE F@CKING FAT GIRLS IN NO TYME!XD

and even if they did have sex more than likely samuel L would be on top just sayn lol

I was totally going to say this, but I was in class until just now, lol. Samuel L. Jackson would definitely be the pitcher. I mean, he's so awesome you have to use his full name whenever referring to him.  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:43 pm
The winner is.......EVERYBODY. Yeah, I just gave everybody 6 points. Those of you with multiple RPCs will have to divide the points between your profiles according to your own wishes.  
Contest thread (earn points here!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games