Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
E L L A's PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 pm
Back to the RP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm
"Survive or die; there is no inbetween."
User Image
Younger Years
"I will not be defeated."
My name is...... Isabella May Fortuna
But you can call me... Belle, but everyone calls me Ella.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 21 years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... It's as my name says; I am Ella.
I'm obviously a... Beacon
Look what I can do! My Grace is not one that should be mentioned, but...I was given the Grace of death; not just to deal it instantaneously, but to avoid it by feeling almost nothing. The only problem with this is that because my Grace allows me to be virtually impervious to pain, I can sustain some serious injuries and not know it.
I can be pretty... Generally pretty quiet; not shy mind you, just quiet, observant, the sort of person who thinks long and hard before they act. My patience, and in comparison my nature of vengeance, are matters that are entirely different however; fool me once I might forgive you, but there's that saying about a scorned woman, and I'm pretty sure that saying was meant for me to embody entirely. Quite simply, if you piss me off one time too many I'm not likely to forget anytime soon, but that doesn't mean that, despite what everyone might think, I'm completely horrible. Sure, I don't get along with everyone and I'm not excessively cheerful all the time (who could be when you're being hunted like rabbits?), but for the most part I try to be as open and welcoming as I can given the circumstances; a lot of the younger beacons call me Mama if they're orphans, and and issues I have with someone Graced like me are more friendly competitiveness then anything else. But at the same time, in contradiction I'm really not that social and I get suspicious very quickly in order to keep on living; just try not to intrude too much, and I'm sure we'll get along...tolerably.
Hitting Rewind...I'm not going to talk about this. (Please refer to main page for a general idea of Ella's bio).
Tools of the Trade... Most of the things I keep on me are geared towards survival; a flask of water, a small knife, etc..I also keep a picture of my parents in an inside pocket of the sheath of my favorite sword...helps keep me calm, to know they're still with me in a sense.
I really enjoy... My survival and anything that goes with it is a full time job! Though, I do enjoy reading whenever I can get my hands on some text material.
Love it! My boyfriend (even if we fight sometimes the bond we have is strong enough to take that), my best friend (obvious), friendly competition, children, thinking of my parents, winning battles against the kingdom, every other ostracized beacon that's left, new weaponry, sweet foods.
Eew, Nasty! The Kingdom and the royal family (mostly the King, though the Prince was horrible for declaring the Games be put into effect), losing at anything, the games, talking about my parents, being touched by people I don't know, bitter foods.
Turn it up!
Who dat Girl // Flo Rida ft. Akon
Dancer in the Dark // Luka Megurine

Sssh, don't tell! Like anyone with half a brain, I am in constant fear of my death; after all, for all my efforts who is to say they'll ever pay off. I've developed a slight aversion to touch as well, especially from people I'm not familliar with; blame it on the dirty old man putting his nasty hands all over me whe I was just a child.
Am I forgetting something...? Whenever I am fighting in any way, shape or form, my eyes glow an unnatural, neon shade of blue. When I'm not fighting though you can hardly tell, which I'm not sure if I am thankful for or not.
I'll deny it! Contrary to what that idiot Prince says, I am not engaged. I have a boyfriend, though..he's quite good to me, very strong.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 pm
"Winning isn't everything; it's just the only thing that matters."
User Image
"What are you looking at? Is that a challenge? BRING IT ON!"
My name is...... Marigold Quinn Hastings
But you can call me... Quinn
And I was born 21 years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... The Rival
Look what I can do! Quinn's been favored with the power of persuasion; now before you get the wrong idea, there are a few limitations. For starters, she can only push people into feeling or doing things. It isn't mind control, after all. For example, if you're already scared, she can make you feel terrified. The further away you are from feeling or doing something, the harder it is for her to persuade you and the more concentration and focus it takes. She also can't control it for very long. About ten to fifteen minutes is her maximum limit on any single mind. Using her Grace for any long than ten minutes gives her a headache, and can even leavin her feeling faint.
I can be pretty... To sum it up in one word; competitive. Above anything else, Quinn hates to lose. She'll turn anything and everything into a competition to prove she's the best. If you both happen to be eating the same thing, she'll race you to see who can finish first. Things of that nature. It seems silly to most, but Quinn needs the constant reassurance that despite her past experiences, she still is worth something. She battles constantly with insecurities about whether or not she's good enough. Though she's far too proud to let anyone (other than maybe Ella) know it. She's also pretty stubborn, always refusing to back down from things, even when the outcome is pretty clear. Once she seets her mind on something, nothing in Heaven or Hell could ever get her to stop. Not that many would want to. Quinn's also got a bit of a temper and is known to blow up on a regular basis. She isn't afraid to throw the first punch, but only when the situation calls for it. She really is a good friend, though, if you manage not to piss her off. She's loyal and honest, and though she isn't good with giving advice and showing how she really feels, she'll always stick by those who stick bby her.
Hitting Rewind...Quinn hardly remembers her life before the King had all the Beacons hunted down. She was born into an okay family; the didn't have much money, but enough to get by. She remembers her mother and father, though. "You must be the best," they would always tell her. They thought maybe their daughter could get them out of their low social standing. She was pretty enough, and seemed to be talented in drawing. They pushed her hard with that, always making her practice and then selling whatever she made. At first she was happy to help, but whenever one didn't turn out right, the consequences were quite harsh. Her parents thought, what with her being a Beacon and all, that her gift was artistry, and that everything she made should be perfect.

Greed made them keep her when the King sent out his order of hunting down the Beacons. They needed the money they made from her paintings. Of course, they were eventually found out. A guard came by one day when she was in the front room of their small house, painting. He threatened her parents, that was all she knew, for at the time she was too young to understand the world of adults. He wanted to take them away, but Quinn convinced him not to. She told him that she wasn't a Beacon, and that her parents would be staying. It took everything she had, but he went away and left in peace. That was when her parents knew her true calling. For several years after that, they used her to persuade people to pay more than what they normally would for the goods they sold, and sometimes she was even asked to make them simply give her parents money. And when it didn't work, her parents would always tell her she wasn't good enough, she wasn't worth the trouble sometimes. Eventually, she started to believe it.

If it hadn't been for Ella, Quinn might not be where she is today. It was during the hunt on her fourteenth year. She had finally been discovered. She ran and ran and ran. She soon lost the hunters, but in the process, lost herself as well. She had no idea where to go. Until she came upon another girl. At first she wondered if she would want her blood, too. But the girl seemed nice, and she soon saw that she, too, was a Beacon. Quinn had been by Ella's side ever since. Though she's always competing with her in something, there is nothing Quinn values more than their friendship.

Tools of the Trade... She carries a bag with an extra flask of water, a knife, some matches, and a sketchpad and pencil (sometimes she find berries and keep them for paint, but that rarely happens, much to her disliking...)
I really enjoy... Competing with Ella, sketching, running
Love it! Winning, sweets, art, Ella, birds, water
Eew, Nasty! Losing, being wrong, her Grace, grape juice, high places
Turn it up! Go the Distance - Lucas Gabreel
Sssh, don't tell! Quinn is deathly afraid of heights and the thought of not being good enough. She constantly worries she holds Ella back.
Am I forgetting something...? Quinn may be a sore loser, but she never forgives those who just let her win. Keep that in mind. Oh, and her eyes, though generally a very bright green, almost seem to glow whenever her Grace is in use.
I'll deny it! Huh...?
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 am
"I'm a marionette in the play of life with someone greater than me tugging at my strings..."
User Image
Back in the days~
"Hello..."
My name is...... Nero Benedetto Arcana
But you can call me... Nero, Ben, Your Highness [Only if the circumstances call for it. Otherwise the other two will be completely fine.]
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Twenty four years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... Prince
I'm obviously a... Human
Look what I can do! I'm human, so my skills are only limited to what a normal human being can do. My swordplay is unmatched though, and I'm pretty sure I'm good at sneaking around a lot even though my bright hair tends to be a hassle and stand out a lot. Hey, I can't help it if it's like that naturally! I'm also good at talking my way out of things, even if I don't have the Grace of persuasion; though it doesn't work every time and not on everyone [like my ...father... and my cousin].
I can be pretty... I'm an okay person. I don't really like to make a fuss out of things much, since I can't be bothered to. Nothing material lasts forever anyways. I'm not really a talkative person in public much, but that's because the years I've been in my father's shadow have taught me to just shut up and deal because he's the king and he's not kicking the bucket anytime soon. I brush off everything that happens to me, good and bad, because I convince myself that I simply just don't care. Why do I need to bother with anything in my life? I have an offhand attitude usually, but in public I put on a kind act. The kind and gentle prince Nero. The benevolent, pure, justified, diligent, merciful, modest heir to the throne; the picture of perfection to the people. Truthfully, my heart is solid ice and I couldn't care less about what happens to the people of Panem. How could they follow the king's game like this? I only do it, because at the very least, it's keeping my mother around longer...
Hitting Rewind...I was born to the king and queen of Panem. But it wasn't out of love; it was out of duty, at least, on my father's side. My mother loved my father. Even as a child, I could see that. But my father...he still saw it as a forced marriage. He never loved her, and I doubt that he ever will. I felt that he never loved my mother and I ever since I could understand words. He didn't give us a second glance, always chasing that Beacon woman. I hated it. What did that Beacon have that mother didn't? Mother was just as beautiful, possibly even more. So what if she didn't have magical abilities? Wasn't it her love for father that counted? Apparently not; father continued his infatuation with the Beacon woman, even after she got married and had her own child. That was when things got worse. He stole the girl and placed her in the same castle as mother and I. At first I loathed her. She and her mother stole father's affection from my mother. She shouldn't have existed!!

But time passed...and I slowly found out that she didn't want to be here either. She wanted her parents, and the ice around my heart melted. She was just a kid...younger than me...and my father had taken her away from her home. I reached out to her, and she opened up to me. I didn't know when or how that I started to love her; had it just started from pity? I guess it didn't matter anymore. I loved her, and that led me to sneak her out of the castle, making her promise me that she would remember me when I found her again and asked her to marry me. I didn't know that we had been surveyed by my father's adviser.

We were caught half-way out of our escape, and I stood in their way as I made sure Ella was successful. Of course, my father was more than furious at me, and after his punishment, I couldn't move for weeks. I didn't tell my mother what had happened, neither did my father, and she didn't ask. She only became much more protective of me. But that didn't stop my father from using me to hurt Ella and her people indirectly. He threatened that he would kill me at first, but I didn't care. But then he brought my mother up and I had to agree to his demands. My mother was innocent...I couldn't let her get hurt.

I grew up in torture and pain. I put up an act because my father forced me to. The people loved me; but I hated them, even though I was forced to act like I didn't. My cousin made my life worse, jesting me and challenging me. I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold, even with the presence of my best friend. It wasn't long though, before my mother got sick and died. As much as I mourned for her, I realized something important. The king had no more control over me. I could escape and find Ella and protect her...Assuming she was still alive. So I persuaded my best friend and we escaped the castle grounds together...

Tools of the Trade... A cross pendant that I can wear either as a necklace or an earring; depends. I don't care which; it's the pendant that is important to me. My mother gave it to me. It has just a little magic in it, enough to protect me from killer intents and some Graces; but not strong ones, like Ella's Death Grace.
I really enjoy... Reading, swordplay, looking out the window of my room and thinking about Ella, eating when I'm depressed
Love it! Ella, my best friend, my mother, swordplay [it gets my mind off things]
Eew, Nasty! My cousin, my father, the people of Panem, the Games, unnecessary violence/blood shed
Turn it up! Fallen Angels
Sssh, don't tell! I'm afraid of losing Ella. My own life isn't as important; but thinking that something bad might happen to Ella, and that I might never see her again hurts so badly I can't even put the feeling into words.
Am I forgetting something...? I hate my cousin. It's not just a petty dislike either. I really hate him. He's a Beacon hunter, which is already bad enough; but why does he always have to want everything that belongs to me? Everything else I can give him, I don't want them anyways. But Ella is mine and only mine.
I'll deny it! The only person who holds my heart is Ella. No matter what, I'll get her to remember me...and her promise to marry me.
My lord, god and master is Hunter Crawl  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:14 pm
"Let's play a game; on your my mark, are you ready?"
User Image
"You need some more practice."
My name is...... Christopher March Corazon
But you can call me... Just Chris is fine.
I am obviously a... Male...obvious.
And I was born 25 years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... The Cousin
I'm obviously a... Human
Look what I can do! I'm not the best beacon hunter in all of the kingdom for nothing you know; as such, that comes with a number of skills all equipped and ready for the job at hand. Traps and ropes are second nature for me these days, and I can track a trail for miles. My skills don't stop there, however; how are you going to survive when you're tracking in the wild if you can't skin your own animals with a number of sharp, pretty knives?
I can be pretty... Charming and friendly looking all day every day, the sort of person you'd see in large social circles; however that doesn't mean my intentions are always genuine and pure, especially if I don't get what I want. See, the purpose of being in a royal monarchy is one of two things, depending on how you look at it; to help the people or to furhter your own goals. I choose the latter; makes me feel good about myself, and no, I don't care how greedy and selfish that sounds. Truth is I'm actually pretty cold and close minded, I'm just good at making you think otherwise. Good skill, huh? Worthy of being Prince, I know. I really hate losing to other people and letting something that should be mind slip out of my grasp, like my stupid cousin. Just because he was born into his position doesn't mean he should get to keep it. Load of crap, that is. There are a few people I quite like (helps if you're pretty and of the opposite gender, preferrably single) and to them I am very good, quite protective, but I really don't have a problem with tossing useless individuals aside when they no longer benefit me.
Hitting Rewind...Don't expect some sort of sob story from me or try to evaluate my life because growing up I was actually very privellaged. My father, the King's younger brother, was the kingdom's royal treasurer and as such his collections took him to many locations when people attempted to skip out on the money they owed their ruler; in one such circumstance he met my mother, a gentle soul, beautiful and kind with the voice of a lark. That's what he fell in love with, I think; her voice was said to be the prettiest in all the land, and there she was, dirt floor in poverty, singing for her scraps. My father would have been stupid not to take some intrest of her, but thankfully he was smart enough to pursue her, and in just a few years the two were wed in a large ceremony; I came the summer after their marriage and may I say, I was quite the handsome infant, well ahead of others my age in mentality since I was crawling long before most children do, learned to talk at the age of not even two, that sort of thing. But it was never enough for my father; being the King's younger brother, he always felt the need to outdo his sibling, and when the prince was born a year after me and everyone started to fawn over him, my father grew strict and disciplinary. Mother tried to stop him, but all her efforts couldn't have fixed the fact that by the time I was five I was quite greedy and hateful toward my cousin; to please my father, everything the Prince managed to accomplish I did better. I took his things to make him unhappy, to keep my father proud of me and one step ahead of his brother. Now that we're in our twenties, that still hasn't changed, and if anything I've just gotten better at it.

However, there is one thing I do better then that little pink haired nuisance at; hunting beacons. See, when I was small my father used to let me go on hunting trips with the rest of the monarchy; I knew how to shoot birds and the like pretty early, and when the games were declared the King came to me, asked if I could help him with perhaps getting rid of a little pest control problem. Turned out those pests were the magical residents of the Kingdom, and the fact that the King didn't like them was reason enough for my father to give me the go-ahead so perhaps someday he'd change his mind and switch out his own son for me in line for the throne. After all, that little magic lover didn't deserve it, he told me, especially since he'd helped the King's second wife, a pretty little thing, escape the castle right uder his nose. What kind of a son does that? Ever since then I've been tracking beacons, this "ella" especially, in hopes that someday I'll get everything I want and deserve.

Tools of the Trade... Were you not listening earlier? I'm a trapper and tracker; as such almost everything I carry around with me is related to my profession. Generally some rope, a couple varieties of traps, a knife or two, some water. etc.
I really enjoy... Besides taking down Beacons (which is tons of fun, by the way)? Would you call stealing my cousin's things, posessions and women a hobby? I think I would.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! Pft, I have no weaknesses. (Actually he's quite jealous of his cousin and that he got to be Prince when he clearly doesn't want the position as bad as Christopher).
Am I forgetting something...? Mmm, not much else to tell.
I'll deny it! There's a lot of pretty skirts out there and anybody would be lucky to have me, but currently I am very unattatched.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 am
User Image
"That was not a battle. That was assisted suicide."
windows to the soul - alter ego
"...."
My name is...... Kai Peries
But you can call me... Kai or.... Akai
I am obviously a... male
And I was born twenty-four years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... the Boyfriend
Look what I can do! Kai is capable of bending/manipulating light. He can, but is not limited to, making himself invisible or look like someone else, blind people, and create illusions. The downsides to this ability is that people can still bump into him and can easily figure out illusionary copies from the actual person by going through them. However, when paired with his Parkour and martial arts ability his father taught him (and a gun) he can be a very remarkable force to be reckoned with.
I can be pretty... Kai is overall a quiet, brooding, and gentle person. Even though he rarely opens up to people, he shows concern and worries about the situations of those close to him, especially Ella and his sister. He also feels bitterness whenever someone dies, even if it's a death of an enemy. Even in the battlefield, he is not a type of person that could hide his guilt of killing someone by saying that he is just doing his job. He hates war (and subsequently the games), but because of his fate as a Beacon, he thinks that he will always be in the battlefield.

Kai has a split personality, named Akai. Akai was formed after Kai witnessed his parents bloody death during the games. Akai is also the one who had killed their parents murderers before escaping their home town; which was soon burn down to the ground. To distinguish from Kai, Akai reveals his golden right eye when he is in charge and covers their grey eye. In contrast to Kai, Akai shows no concern about other people other than himself (and to a certain point, Kai's girlfriend). Even at the cost of everything, he'll do anything to survive. Whenever he feels that Kai is doubting during battle, he'll immediately switch in and do what he deems is necessary, just so they would not get killed. Akai also finds amusement in seeing other people die and suffer.

The difference between the two personalities often forms a conflict between them, as they rarely work together in different situations. Despite being a Beacon and with Ella's troupe, Kai often hesitates during his missions, because he is afraid that the people (enemies or civilians alike) might get killed for no good reason. This causes Akai to get angry at him at times, criticizing that Kai often tries to impose his opinion on others, without even understanding them, and worries just so that he could feel better about himself. He added that this hesitation of Kai, especially in the battlefield, will be the reason that they will get killed by the enemy in the future. On the other hand, Kai in some ways despises Akai, as Akai can easily kill people without remorse. Despite this conflict, there are times when the two can still settle their differences and fight together when needed (i.e. when their preferred goals coincide).

The two personalities have their own range of specialty when it comes to combat situations. Kai is the rational one, being the one to think about tactics during combat. Akai, on the other hand, is the one responsible for their reflexes and their battle intuition. When uniting both their strengths, they act as dual processing brains with a reflexive body, giving them a superb advantage in the battlefield

Hitting Rewind...Kai was born during the late spring, almost summer. Life was easy for him and his parents, and soon enough, three years later, Kai had a little sister, Lyra. Growing up, they always bickered and fought; but they were always inseparable. Their childhood days were as peaceful and normal as it could get, but all good things must come to the end. Circumstances began to change. A strange girl named Ella soon came over and stayed with them. Apparently their parents were good friends, so it felt "natural" for them to take the girl in to help her. In all honesty, Kai started to resent her; and thought that she was the cause for all the events that were to follow...

A mere few days before Kai turned eleven, the "games" started, and brought along the mass killing along with it. Kai really had no clue what exactly happened, but he remembered huddling under the floorboards with Ella and Lyra. Stuck there in the dark only listening to the horrific sounds of what could just be known as a battle to the death. Yet suddenly, as soon a it came, the chaos and noise soon left. At first Kai never fully understood what exactly happened that day; since his parents gave no details out and Ella still stayed with them. However, his father soon doubled his efforts in teaching his son fighting methods and how to use his ability to his advantage.

But then, the same thing happened, exactly a year later when Kai turned twelve. He had grown too big to fit under the floorboards with Ella and his sister, who were both nine, but still managed to fit. Suffice to say, Kai soon learned exactly what happened last year as he sat in the corner of the kitchen over the floorboards where the girls were hiding, utilizing his power to remain invisible. The fight soon came to their front door, and eventually a few armed men came crashing through, with Kai's parents close behind them. Kai didn't know exactly what to do, but he just sat there; terrified out of his wits. He ended up getting a front row seat of the death of his parents.

Somehow, after the fight, Kai was so stunned at the scene in front of him that apparently he became visible to his parent's murderers; who soon came after him as well. Kai barely knew what to do, and was stumbling around the area to get away from them. But, naturally, running away didn't solve anything and he was soon picked up and violently shoved across the room into the kitchen stove. Kai soon suffered a head injury and blood started running down the right side of his face. The injury, combined with the psychological trauma of witnessing his parent's bloody death gave birth to Akai. Taking a kitchen knife from the counter, it was only a matter of moments before his parent's murderer's blood was covering him, and the cadaver count in the house risen to four instead of two. When the danger passed, Akai soon let Kai take over again, and the latter soon fell to his knees; scared of what his alter ego had done. Thinking that he was a monster, Kai soon left the house, and didn't dare to face his sister or Ella until the games were over for that year. His hometown was soon burned to the ground, forcing Kai to meet up with the girls so they could leave to find a safer location.

It was only a few months later when Kai fully understood about the games; and what little hostility he had for Ella soon flared up, but not towards her, but to the stupid monarchy - especially the King.
Tools of the Trade... Kai mainly uses a flickblade during fights, but he won't hesitate to use other weapons that are available to him, AHEM his sister's blade collection. He also has the usual survival pack and a pistol, handgun, and a sniper's rifle. He usually uses the latter when he found some ammunition. He once found a shotgun; but he left it alone; saying that it was too loud and explosive to use
I really enjoy... sleeping
Love it! coffee, nighttime
Eew, Nasty! drinking (it tastes bitter), heat (it makes Akai cranky and more prone to take over), the monarchy, and birthdays in general (his takes place during the games)
Turn it up! Taiyou & Ash Like Snow & rise
Sssh, don't tell! Kai's afraid that that Akai might "accidentally" harm/kill Ella or Lyra. Akai's paranoid that Kai's going to get them killed.
Am I forgetting something...? His sister is Lyra Peries.
Fun Fact // Kai grew up with his bangs covering his gold eye. But as stated in the personality section; Akai will reveal his gold eye and cover the grey.

I'll deny it! Ella - she's the only one aside from my sister who doesn't find Akai... well, you know.... Then again; they were the only ones (that are alive now) who knew me before Akai existed....
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:45 pm
"The world will be better without you."
User Image
Voice: Quinton Flynn
"Make the first move, should be your last anyways."
My name is...... Noel (Pronounced Nole) Lynn Kreiss
But you can call me... My names to short so Noel's good.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 24 years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... The Prince's Best Friend
I'm obviously a... Human
Look what I can do! What brings me and Nero together is our skill is sword play. Alone we are forces to be reckoned with but together we're a typhoon which has probably been what kept us alive so long. Along side being a good swords man I'm an equally good tracker and hunter of game. And yes that also means implies that I can cook, and pretty good to. Now Rabbit Stew or Bear Beef Jerky?
I can be pretty... At first glance Noel looks like the kind of guy who refuses to talk to anyone. He's been thought of as always thinking of ways to kill people and he's the kind of guy who won't take your crap. Well the last one is exactly true as for the other two, not so much. Noel is actually a very compassionate person, when he really isn't planning ways to get his next target. Noel is kind first of all as he is mostly seen doing something very peaceful like smoking, crossing swords with his friend Nero, or perhaps even both when he is very bored. Noel is also very much a man of finer arts as he would much prefer spending the time in his old cafe making meals for people rather than having to help Old Ben out of trouble. But all that glitters is not gold, Noel does have a bit of a dark side to him. All the opinions you first thought of Noel could very well come back into his mind especially when he has thoughts about fighting, killing, bloodshed, or even the Games. How ever Noel does not care because he is a man of honor in the end, wishing to see peace brought back in the end, even if it mean him dying in the process. Some final traits that Noel possesses is his sharp tongue (At the appropriate times of course), his humor, and finally his inner critic which mostly goes towards his cooking.
Hitting Rewind...Noel was not born into anything special, in fact he was born into well servitude. His father, a guard for the King, Noel working along side his mother in the Castle's Kitchen. Noel as a child always had a sense of what was where in the kitchen. His sense of smell and taste helped to make most of the dishes served to the Royals on a timely basis. And after a day of hard work and being on the home stead Noel would spend a lot of time with either his mother or father. Either being taught to hunt and use a blade, or sharpening his skills with the simplest ingredients.

It was during the meals that Noel had met, Nero, who would later become one of his best friends. Noel and Nero were literally childhood friends bonded by beliefs, morals, and their love to fight with swords. At the time Noel was also, and truth be told the only one to know about the relationship going on between the two and being the loyal person he was to his friend, Noel of course kept quiet about it. Most of the time it was Noel who had to cover for all the times that Nero was gone making up the most logical excuses. He almost didn't get away with them but in the end he did sometimes with physical punishment going towards Noel.

It was during the time of the Bella's escape that some words were mentioned, a few of them also pointed towards his own family. Noel watched as his mother and father were hung the next day after before his eyes and so Noel did what he would do most. He ran away, an orphan left with a sword from his father and cooking supplies from his mother. Noel how ever could not live the easy life because in a way he was blamed even though he had nothing to do with it. It about a year later the King later forgot Noel for who he was and simply let him live. Down the line Noel started to work in a small cafe which later turned into his cafe which he owned for a few years. It was also during those few years Noel got into contact with Nero again via messenger bird and letters.

Being convinced by his old friend that they can bring back balance to the land Noel took up his fathers old gear and set out with his friend to find his old flame.

Tools of the Trade... Dad's old gear, Bow and arrow, Hunting Knife, bag of coins, and some cooking gear.
I really enjoy... Cooking, Hunting, Swordplay, and Archery
Love it! Women who like men who can cook and fight, making up new recipes, cooking, and his best friend.
Eew, Nasty! Fighting with out a cause (Without a cause it's just murder), having to replace cooking supplies, and spoiled ingredients.
Turn it up!Heaven's Divide
Sssh, don't tell! I fear that once Nero finds his fiance, that he will simply give himself even if we had come so far.
Am I forgetting something...? He has many lashes on his back from the whippings he received as a kid.
I'll deny it! No one right now but I'll keep my eyes open.
My lord, god and master is iSnakeeyes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:51 pm
"The point is, I have people I can count on. I'll make it through"
User Image
one - two
Hello...
My name is...... Amebi (Ah - meh - bee) Cherri Fortuna
But you can call me... Ame, or Cher
I am obviously a... female
And I was born eighteen years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... Ella's Little Sister
Look what I can do! Amebi's grace is healing herself and others. However, there's a catch when it comes down to healing others; Ame gives up blood equal to the extent of the injury. She doesn't have to harm herself in anyway, it's just that the blood cells die off inside of her. So it's natural that Ame prefers people coming to her for aid when they only have a minor cut then waiting until it gets infected and/or bigger in size. When it comes down to ailments and diseases; Ame doesn't heal them - she transfers it to herself instead. So while the patient would be fully healed, Ame would be stuck with whatever illness her patient had. In a similar way to Ella, her blue eyes glows whenever she's using her grace, but that appear normal when she's not. Her skill with archery and throwing knives/stars should not be underestimated.
I can be pretty... Ame may wear a bright, constant smile, but she's often very hard on herself, never complaining about her lot in life. Possessing an inner fortitude beyond her years, she is more than capable of making decisions on her own, despite what other people may think. She's generally a very understanding person, and knows what to say and when she should say it to cheer a person up. She's also known to be startled quite easily, depending on what you do; jumping up behind her, or throw a spider in her line of sight, just to name a few. Ame has a very hard time hiding her feelings from others, as nearly anyone can tell what she's feeling at any given moment. She can be considered a pacifist, and does not enjoy seeing conflict. Generally quite sweet and calm, she wishes to be on everyone's good sides and tries to avoid petty conflicts whenever possible. She isn't very sensitive to others but she generally tries to look on the bright side of things. Little squabbles don't linger long in her mind, but she may take longer to let go the bigger arguments.
Hitting Rewind...Ame barely remembers anything from her childhood, only glimpses of what seemed to be a happy family. When Ame was five, her older sister, Ella, was taken to the King - and Ame hasn't seen her since then. Within that same year; her parents were killed. Thanks to earlier preparations, Ame knew what to do in order to escape, but after that she was completely confused - her birth parents had told her to find Ella, her older sister; but Ame had no clue at all in the least how to do that. So she settled on lived on the streets as an orphan. Eventually, there was a childless couple, thinking that she was normal, they took her in and raised Ame as their own in their own little quaint village (so small it wasn't even on the map). That decade gave Ame plenty of new and happy memories, living inside the kingdom of Panem, and her older sister was soon forgotten.

Months after Ame turned fifteen, the King's Guards soon came into the village to do a "check" to make sure that no Beacons were hiding in the small village. But instead, they found her. Thinking that she was Ella, they were about to bring her back to the King until Ame's adoptive parents stepped in. However, they were killed for going against the "King's orders." But before Ame could be brought to the castle, she soon fled. The mention of Ella's name made her remember her birth parent's last words to her; and Ame has been on the run ever since.

Tools of the Trade... Ame wears a black armband on her right bicep; she was told by her parents that Ella also has the same armband. She also carries a rather small courier/messenger bag that has survival gear. There's also a parrying dagger strapped onto her belt (that doubles as a throwing knife). She only has one, much to her chagrin, so she always needs to retrieve it once she throws it.
I really enjoy... singing or sketching
Love it! Blackberries, rain (she'll willingly go out without an umbrella)
Eew, Nasty! Killing others, cranberries, being constantly called "Ella" and chased around because of it.
Turn it up! I Do & Still Alive
Sssh, don't tell! Being caught by the King; I really don't understand why the Guards keep chasing me once they see me.
Am I forgetting something...? Despite the fact that she's a healer, large amounts of blood and dead bodies make Ame freak out. It's a constant reminder of how Ame constantly got her caretakers killed for helping her. The image of her adoptive parents laying bloody on the ground haunts her to this day.
I'll deny it! ....Eh?
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:55 pm
“Only a fool stores his past in the future”
User Image
The Calmer Side
”You’d better have a damn good reason for disturbing me.”
My name is...... Lyra Peries
But you can call me... Ly
And I was born twenty-one years ago.
Puzzle Pieces... The Best Friend
Look what I can do! Lyra has the Grace to absorb information from any living or nonliving creature by simply touching them. Living, she is able to search their memories and know their personality psychologically. Nonliving, she is able to recognize every single fact about the object – for example, in the case of food, she would be able to tell what type of food it is, when its expiration date was, and in the case of possible poison, decipher the chemical composition. However, this ability is not without repercussions – like a computer, she must be careful when absorbing information or her brain may overheat and shut down, plunging her into a coma, or even death. This is the main reason she wears gloves most of the time – the second reason is to respect the privacy of others.

Besides her Grace, she has other talents. As a result of her information-absorbing skill, Lyra has acquired a vast knowledge of many things, making her an excellent tactician. Her aim is also quite sharp, and she has a variety of daggers and blades for combat, though her usage of guns is quite questionable.

I can be pretty... Lyra is the talkative, more brighter counterpart to her brother Kai’s calm collectedness. Also, when prompted, or when she gets comfortable around a person, she can talk for hours on end. This can either be because she’s excited or because she wants to confuse someone into insanity. However, her insatiable curiosity and mischievousness have gotten her into quite an amount of trouble, what with her thirst for knowledge and her tendency to practice what she read, no matter how absurd the idea was. But be warned – underneath that sweet exterior is a vicious temper, often unleashed during long nights of creating battle plans or when someone defiles her books. The former is bound to leave you black and blue for days, the latter to get your bones broken.
Hitting Rewind...Lyra never had the most luxurious life, but it was comfortable, and that was all that mattered. She often bickered with her brother Kai, and played pranks on him, such as slipping her then pet baby spider into his clothes.

When Ella appeared, she didn't think anything of it at first, except for the fact that her brother was being unusually cruel towards their unexpected guest. As Kai trained with their father, Lyra stayed with Ella, her own Grace of no physical use, though she did train its capacity to store information. As the Beacons were hunted down, she and Ella, along with her brother, were shoved under the floorboards of their house while their parents tirelessly defended their home...

...At least until the age where Kai was unable to hide in the space any longer. Hearing the screams of her parents in the dark basement, Lyra developed a severe case of claustrophobia. When she finally managed to push the door open, her parents were the first thing she saw, along with the murderers. Kai was nowhere in sight, and she didn't dare call out for him. It was then that she decided to absorb the memories of her parents, to keep them within her for the rest of her life.

Unfortunately, this was more than her nine-year old mind could healthily handle, and she soon developed a horrible headache and fever. With the help of Ella, they both managed to get out of town before it was burned to the ground, but Lyra was extremely ill for a long period of time, relying heavily on Ella. During the time that they were alone together, their bond deepened. Soon enough, Kai came back, where she learned of much that had happened, especially regarding his alter ego, Akai.

Tools of the Trade... Gloves, a variety of knives, the usual survival pack, and a scrapbook to press items into if she finds something interesting.
I really enjoy... READING!, knife throwing, mind-challenges, and taking care of my pet spider, Ara.
Love it! Books, gloves, knives, spiders, spicy foods, Ella and my brother, Kai.
Eew, Nasty!Guns, the monarchy, and any body of water more than five feet deep.
Turn it up! Hey Hey by Superchick
Rolling Star by Yui

Sssh, don't tell! I have an extreme case of claustrophobia, and I literally cannot swim to save my life.
Am I forgetting something...? My collection of gloves is only challenged by my collection of knives. And those are both topped by my collection of books. I also have a pet spider named Ara who feeds on human blood. Yay for mutations!
I'll deny it! My brother and his alter ego are enough – don’t need another annoying monkey in my life.
My lord, god and master is silverbutterfly101  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff