Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 am
"Yes. Work. Come Lucy. You'll ride with me again," he said as he walked towards where they parked the four wheelers. You two. Stop frolicking in the woods and get to a four wheeler, he ordered over radio.

Nurixin looked at Niles. "I guess that leaves us," she said as she started towards the woods.

Marie turned around and started towards the four wheelers. "You driving?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:49 am
"Oh joy." Lucy groaned as she followed Azm, Legion not far behind her.

"That's probably the best decision too." Niles nodded as he headed back for the forest.

"Ben could most likely use all the space he can get right now."

Ben shrugged, "Only if you don't want to."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 5 Total: 13 (3-18)

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:33 pm
Azm quickly made his way over to one of the fourwheelers, hopped on, and started it, then waited for the others.

"you can. Wouldn't want my arms failing again," she replied.

Once they were standing in front of a four wheeler Nurixin held out her hand for a game of rock paper scissors.

(1-2 =rock 3-4= scissors 5-6=paper roll three in case the first one ties)  
Randomly Gone Insane rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:22 pm
Lucy crawled on behind Azm, and looked back at the others.
"So you really trust Legion so quickly?"

"Good point," Ben chuckled, getting on a four wheeler. "Lucy would probably be pissed if you lost your arms."

"Scissors beats rock." Niles grunted, waiting for Nurixin to mount on first before he got on behind her.

"Keep your hips in check with me, alright?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:34 am
"I won't trust him till he submits to a scan, but if you think he won't cause any trouble then I'll put up with him till then," Azm replied as he drove into the woods.

Marie nodded, hopping on behind Ben and wrapping her arms around his waist gently this time. She almost immediately set her head against his back, using this chance to get some sleep.

Nurixin jumped on. "Well you're not as innocent as Ben but you're still cute," she said before starting the four wheeler and following the others. "It'll be hard to resist~"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm
"If he were going to start trouble, I think he would have killed me and Dad a long time ago." Lucy argued.
"But, I suppose I can't stop you from scanning him, can I?'

Ben chuckled lightly as Marie rested her head on him, and followed after Azm.

"Do try please." Niles groaned lightly as Legion bolted off past them to keep up with the others. "I'm not looking forward to having to explain why I can't get off the four wheeler."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:02 am
Azm switched to their personal channel so he wouldn't have to yell over the engines. It's military protocol. Nothing less. I can't let an unscanned bot tag along with us. The brass will will have my a**.

The joints in Marie's arms clicked as they loosely locked into place where they were. She was then still and quiet.

"Well we could always pull over and get some private time," she suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:14 am
"And they're probably not very happy with our little group anyhow." Lucy sighed heavily. "At least we got the job done though."

"How you holding up back there?" Ben asked, glancing over his shoulder. "I'm hearing things... click."

"Didn't you get on Kim earlier today for breaking off from the group..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 pm
And we will continue to get s**t done, he replied with a nod. In an attempt to keep them as happy as possible. Though the point of this squad, which was to keep Kim off the front lines, is kinda pointless now that she isn't even in the field.

"My joints lock into place while I sleep or relax," she replied tiredly. "To keep me from falling over."

"She didn't have a battle buddy. We were ordered never to be alone," she answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:21 pm
"Do you think they'll just break us up then until she's cleared for duty again?"

"...So good then, yes?" Ben chuckled.

"And I'm pretty sure what you have planned ain't exactly in the rule book either. Especially since we'll be distracted."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 am
possibly. My original job and orders were to be her body guard. I intend to continue doing that as soon as possible, he answered.

Marie nodded, knowing he couldn't see her though she knew he'd be able to feel the motion.

"You will be distracted," she corrected. "I am perpetually aware of everything around me no matter how much fun I'm having," she added, tapping the device attached to her ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am
"I don't think she'll need protection where she's at now." Lucy sighed.
"Hell, she'll be lucky to get out."

"Still.. I don't think it would be a good idea to pull over. We might get in trouble for ditching the group."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:06 am
And that's exactly what I am afraid of. Her not getting out. When she was with us she was moving around and impossible to track. Now she isn't going anywhere and is very much trackable. The installation's lactation will be the defining factor in how safe she actually is. Not the amount of guards stationed at the facility, he explained.

Nurixin nodded. "Perhaps latter then."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces