Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
4 Guilds Needs Members!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 pm
Come to Don't Die this is a horror ghost guild. you can be a killer, ghost, or your self.
"Please let me go... What do you want? Money? I can get you money. Just let me go. Don't hurt me!"
"Shhh. Don't be so loud. I promise, it won't hurt anymore soon... hehe..."

~two years later~

"Have you heard the rumors? There's a haunted hotel that you can only get to by taking a certain train at midnight."
"I know that story. The hotel used to be really successful until a bunch of guests were murdered one by one... They were all killed by some psycho. He was good at what he did, too. He didn't leave any traces to lead back to himself. It was like he disappeared into thin air."
"Then how do you know he killed them?"
"He always left a message written in the victim's blood. Anyway, after he killed a ton of guests, they had to close the hotel down. No one else wanted it, so it stayed empty with that 'for lease' sign hanging in front. And if you just walk down the street and see it, that's how it looks. But if you take the train-- the 13 line at midnight-- they say you can see a man in a hotel employee uniform standing at the station. He starts walking towards the hotel, and if you follow him, you can go in and it looks just how it did two years ago. But no one who has gone in like that has ever come back."
"You'll believe any scary story, won't you? How would the rumor spread if no one ever came back?"
"If you're so skeptical, go check it out."
"Well, if you're so desperate to prove it, why don't you come with me? It'll be fun to watch your face when nothing happens."
"Fine. We'll go tonight. Just make sure you're ready before midnight. I'll meet you at the train station."

Click the banner to visit the guild:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:37 pm
This roleplay holds some of the greatest Disney movies put in your own story. You get to be your own charactor or your favorite charactor! All the magic in your hands. You are the contoller. Make all the magic Of disney come true. Please come to this guild.

Click the picture to Visit the site:
User Image  

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm
This is, as the summary says, a roleplay set in the Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler universe. There will mainly be characters from the anime/manga, but original characters are allowed. As of yet, there is no plot, but one might develop as we go. If you want one of the Kuroshitsuji characters, feel free to claim them (first come, first served), but if you want to include an original character of your own, you must ask one of the crew members.

Click the picture to visit the guild:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 pm
Death Note.
It is a notebook with lots of secrets. The main one is that it is able to kill anyone whose name is writen in it. This notebook is usually dropped in the human world by a Shinigami because they want to have fun. A human sometimes finds the Death Note and tests its powers to see what happens. Sometimes the human gets consume by its power and wants to change the world with the note book but i never goes as plan. Some people find out about Kira and joins him/her. In these books there are rules. Rules that have to be followed when using the Death Note. These rules help the user of the Death Note. These rules are

~The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
~This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. ~Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
~If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
~If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
~After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds
Click the picture to visit the Guild:
User Image  

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out