Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Dance of Death Profiles 2 open spots~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm
[ A ]'s profile will go here~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image

Abele~Ercole~Aureliano

Abele Stats~
We call you that?: Abele
don't like it, anything else?: Liano
You're old!: 26
I can't tell: Male last I checked.
You can reach: 6'2
Guess: 173
You are?: "B"
That's hot: Bisexual

Wow you're special

So you're like that: Abele has never had to much nice said about his personality. He is manipulative, can be a bit hot headed, and has a overpowering kind of presences. Though at the same time, he hides a lot from people. He often if sound as "hard to read" but he can easily pick up on how others on feeling.... Usually earning him being called strano (freak.) Abele isn't effected by it though... He finds his skills to be rather useful when it comes to doing work for [A]. [A] is one of the very few people that Abele would ever risk his life for outside of his family.
So that's why you act that way: Abele is the son of a long line of head police chiefs, and his mother came from a very important family in Milano. Though life for him didn't start out as easy as one would think. Abele was born premature at 32 weeks, and as an out come, has many health problem. He would never be one to tell people of his issues though... And honestly it is usually heard to tell since he is rather strong. Though, because of his conditions, his mother spent a lot of time with him as a child... At least till his parents divorced when he was 10. Since then, he hasn't seen either of his parents very much. Between ages 11-17, Abele did the normal teenage thing... Going out and partying, having flings, as well as labeling in illegal activities which he was never caught doing like most other kids... On his 18th birthday, he entered the Police Academy for Milano, and quickly rose to the top of his class. After graduating at 21, he came into the force only to be forced into a desk jobbed by his father. He did not take to this well at all, and ended up moving out from under his father's control in order to prove that he was capable of taking care of himself despite his sicknesses. After making a name for himself, which didn't take long, Abele came back to his father's department as a lieutenant. Soon after turning 24 Abele had earned the respect of many police departments around the regions of Milano, and further... By this time, he had also been working with [A] and [C] for some time, effectively going undercover and destroying many gangs that had started to over run their city.
What can you do?: If you need to find out anything about anyone, Abele is your man. He can find out any secret or make any rumor happen, one way or another.
What do you Use: Abele has a 1974 model 92 Beretta revolver that he received as a police officer, then he also carries a Beretta Stampede Old West revolver that his father gave him on his 18th birthday.
Oh Wow!:
quiet places
certain music
tea
guns
being in control of situations.
Ugh, gross:
Loud people
his doctors
feeling weak
messiness.
Hey, look at me!: Abele can be as cold and ruthless and his eyes. When someone messes with either [A] or [C], he is the one who takes care of them.

Oh Guess What!

I like my look: Abele likes his hair to be fairly long, though he end up gelling it back most of the time... Especially if he is on jobs... However, he will let it down once in a while.
They glow don't they: His eyes are crystal blue almost to the point that they are grey.
Oh by the way: [piercings, hair color, highlights, etc]
My own style: Abele's style is more casual when he can have it. It usually consists of knighted material sweater shirts that just barely gives the outline of his figure, and loose-ish skinny jeans... Kind of fitted. Though he is known to wear an all black suit with a crimson red tie.
Oh...well I: [Put your secret]
The truth is: [weakness]
This is my theme song: Sidewinder- Avenge Seven Fold
My strings are pulled by: Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 pm
[ C ]'s profile will go here~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Niccolo~Alcina~Baccino

Niccolo's Stats~
We call you that?: Niccolo
don't like it, anything else?: Nick, or Nicky
You're old!: 24
I can't tell: male
You can reach: 5"8
Guess: 142
You are?: [ X ]
That's hot: pansexual

Wow you're special

So you're like that: Niccolo is an odd person. He listens, but never gives his full attention to another person. There's too many interesting things going on for that! Most of what he does is for kicks, except for what [ Z ] and [ Y ] tell him to do, then it's his job. He views [ Z ] and [ Y ] as his friends, and the only people he cares about. He's loyal to them, and would never turn his back on them. Who else would accept someone as quirky as him? He's a random fellow, and curious too. He likes to play with wires and chemicals, lock picking is just useful. He can get angry in a moments notice, but then cool as fast as the rage came on. Though he is mad, he's also incredibly smart. A genius wasted on folly some might say, but Niccolo would never agree. He loves the thrill of working with the mafia, it's never dull, which is exactly how he thinks life should be!
So that's why you act that way: Niccolo is the son of an influential politician and a woman of good breeding. He was an only child, and though his mother didn't have a job, she never spent much time with him. With his father often away on business, and his mother attending social events, Niccolo was left alone with a nanny for much of his early life. His parents only started to notice him when he showed an abnormal ability to learn when he was in the first grade. After his parents had him tested and it was proven that he was a genius, his mother took time away from her parties, and his father tried to spend more weekends with him. The attention was nice at first, but after a few months Niccolo began to see why they suddenly put such a spot light on him. A genius son was proof of a good family and skills, a trophy to be displayed and bragged about.
As the years went on Niccolo tired of playing the role of the perfect child, and let his more wild side show at one of his parents' social gatherings. He made a small expulsion, and laughed as the frightened people ran too and fro. No one could prove it was him, but he was never brought to another social event again.
His parents shipped him off to a private boarding school for children, and by the age of fifteen he graduated. He went to college soon afterwards, but after only a few months he was expelled for nearly blowing the school up. He was under the age of 18, so his parents still had to put up with him. They tried to get him different jobs, but he kept causing mischief and lost every opportunity he was given. Once he turned eighteen his parents were threw with it, and threw him out.
It wasn't too long before his talents were noticed by the secretive gang, and he was picked up by [ Z ]. Ever since he's been having the time of his life, and is extremely loyal to the family that adopted him.
What can you do?: Niccolo knows a variety of languages, and a lot of trivia. Ask him a random question and he'll probably know the answer to it. He doesn't know how to cook or clean very well, but he can play the piano from ear. He doesn't really like music that much, simply because of how much his parents tried to push him towards it as a kid, but if he's asked to play a song he can almost perfectly as long as he's heard it before.
What do you Use: What doesn't he use is the question. Give him a bit of wire and a power source and he can give you a current strong enough to subdue any security guard. He carries a bit of supplies around with him to get him out of trouble. Mostly batteries, bits of wire, a few paper clips, a water bottle, and a few glass vials.
Oh Wow!: coffee, fire, electricity, a challenge, and his experiments.
Ugh, gross: tea, politics, burns, the quiet, rules, and his parents.
Hey, look at me!: Niccolo makes all the big booms, and clears the way for [ Z ] and [ Y ]. He can make a deadly weapon out of almost anything, and pick any lock with the simplest of materials.

Oh Guess What!

I like my look: Cut short and choppy, it's usually a mess, pieces sticking out here and there. Occasionally he'll comb it and make it stay down a bit more, but he never goes as far to use gel. He prefers his hair to be as wild and free as he.
They glow don't they: bright blue-green eyes, they look a little like the color of sea foam.
Oh by the way: Both of Niccolo's ears are pierced, and he usually wears a stud in each ear. His hair is dyed a bright red, and his complexion is a bit more pale than most. He has a few burn marks on his hands, but nothing too serious.
My own style: A tee shirt and nice pants, maybe a jacket if it's a bit cool outside. He'll sometimes wear a hat as well, but only when he's in the mood to keep something on his head for that long. His clothes reflect his casual take on life. He doesn't often wear graphic tees, but plain or striped tees fit him just fine. If he's attending something important he'll dress up though. A nicely tailored silk suit and fedora sends the right type of message.
Oh...well I: didn't make the school almost explode on purpose. No one would believe me, but it was my lab partner that mismeasured the ammount. I was blamed because of my bad record, and forced to take the fall. I also kinda liked the guy that was really responsible for it, so I went along with it.
The truth is: I can't shoot a gun. I was never taught how to, and I've never tried it. If someone got be alone without my materials, I'd be pretty useless as well. I might talk big some times, but I'm physically weak. I rely on my talents to get me through tough situations, and so far it's worked, but who knows what the future will bring...
This is my theme song: Jibun Kakumei - Miyavi
My strings are pulled by: { bribri0 }

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm
[ Y ]'s profile will go here~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Vasilias~Clay~Space

Vasilias Stats~
We call you that?: Vasilias
don't like it, anything else?: Vas or Space
You're old!: 25 years old
I can't tell: Male
You can reach: 5' 9"
Guess: 143lbs
You are?: Z
That's hot: Pan-sexual

Wow you're special

So you're like that: Vasilias doesn't like to take things too seriously at all. Has a matter of fact stressful times simply irritate him. Has a mafia boss he is seen has a terror, who never loses. His right hand men are supposedly terrifying has well, because they've never lost territory, and the amount of casualties they've sustained so far have been less than twenty for the generations they've been in action. Vasilias is seen has a demonic God father simply because it is told that he has very high standards of whom he keeps next to him and getting into the gang alone, is both a physical and mental test that can turn someone's whole life around.

The truth is Vasilias is actually an easy going person who doesn't seem to have a worry in the world. He is laid back and people outside the gang are the only ones who actually have an uncalled for fear. Those inside know that he is calm and a rather fruity person. He is active and has a rather positive personality, and is almost always optimistic. Even in situations where it seems impossible for him to win, he never takes it too seriously, he doesn't remain calm, no...he act sarcastic and sly...irritating his enemy even more.
So that's why you act that way: Vasilias comes from one of the richest families in Milano Italy. His father was the previous God father of the Checkmates, and it was then obvious whom would be the heir. Has soon has Vasilias was able to walk, his training began. He was taught to speak right away, and by first grade, he was much more literate than his tutors. After that he learned all he needed to know about history and the story behind their gang, which he finished learning about by second grade. By the time he was in fifth grade he already had a knowledge level of a college graduate with P.H.D.s in all subjects. Now since he had all the knowledge he needed it was time to start physical training. Vasilias was brutally trained in martial arts. His body was trained so that pain would come has nothing new. Everyday he would be trained day and night for one whole year, until he mastered what needed to be mastered. By the time it was time for him to start high school, it was time to start some 'mental' training. Vasilias for two years had extremely low health due to those two years of training. He was only allowed to sleep for 8 hours for one whole week, he was allowed three glasses of water a day, has for food, he was only allowed to eat every other day, only one meal. He was locked in a cell with no windows and only one door. While he was in there he would be lectured over an intercom and would have to listen and test on what was taught to him. During this time it seemed has if Vasilias would die if he was even touched. He lost about fifty pounds but he still stayed pretty strong, from stress on the body his hair ended up discoloring to a grayish white shade.. After a while he was allowed to eat and drink normally, later people were allowed to come in and visit him. But he was still not allowed to leave. By the time he turned 20 he was allowed to leave, after his father had died.

Vasilias' father was a cold, ruthless man. It was under his rule that his gang lost nineteen members. Vasilias' father feared only two things, losing, and death. He hated the fact that he would die and lose all the power he built up only to give to some brat that was born. Vasilias was often mistreated by his father and he has the scars to prove it. Vasilias probably would have stayed in that cell if his father hadn't had been the twentieth casualty.

When Vasilias took over it was sudden. No one knew where he came from or that he even existed in the first place. He simply came out of the cell and took over the role. Everyone was suspicious and thought that he was a member of a conspiracy, because when his mother claimed that he was her's no one believed her because of his whitened hair. However no one stepped up to stop him, once they realized that whomever did died. When Vasilias' identity was revealed to his gang everybody was shocked and a total of five people tried to kill him, and no one helped him. With guns and knives being pointed at Vasilias he didn't budge an inch. When the first bullet was shot it went directly into Vasilias' arm, whom simply turn around, broke the male's arm and took the gun from him without another word, in the next few moments, the floors of the mansion were painted red with the blood of five different men, and Vasilias left the fight with only one bullet into his arm, without saying another word.

For the first year of his rule Vasilias was violent and similar to a dictator...just like his father, people now saw the similarities, and it drove Vasilias mad, because he wasn't truly like that. Over some time Vasilias began to act like the weirdo he was, fruity, and probably a bit insane in the eyes of most, he began to act much more like a peer rather than a boss, many people warmed up to him, but still had a slight fear, knowing of the temper he probably had. Over time Vasilias got bored with working alone and doing only paperwork, he gathered a team of highly skilled men and employed them has his right hand men. Each contrast with each other perfectly, and they seem like a rather colorful family.

One day while they were all out, Vasilias overheard people plotting the downfall of his gang...some rather dangerous people. Vasilias took this has a challenge and started up a gang with his 'brothers.' What they don't realize is Vasilias loves a good show, with dramatic twists and turns, the only question is, can he and his brothers realize that before they make a mistake that they will regret?
What can you do?: Vasilias is intelligent, and is a surprisingly good cook, he can make both simple and gourmet meals. Vasilias sucks at cleaning, and can't focus for too long to save his life. He is very good at acting has well, but that probably due to his dramatic personality.
What do you Use: Vasilias relies only on two pistols. They are old style revolvers and he keeps enough bullets to kill one hundred people hidden among him. The pistol he uses with his right hand is black while the trigger is black, and it has silver screws holding it together. The pistol for his left hand is white with a black trigger and silver screws holding it together. The bullets he use are a bright golden shade that has a picture of a king from the game of chess, it his own trade mark, so whenever bodies are found that have that very bullet inside of the corpse, they know whom was there.
Oh Wow!:
Spicy foods
His job
Shooting
Dogs
Birds
Cool weather
His group
Ugh, gross:
His father
stress
serious situations
taking things seriously
Blazing hot weather
Cats
People trying to bring harm to his 'family'
Hey, look at me!: Vasilias almost never misses a shot, and can easily make a person paranoid. Sometimes he acts a bit on the insane side just to intimidate someone, and any threat he makes...he meets. He is well rounded in most talents but he prefers not to, because if he does, it makes things a lot less interesting.

Oh Guess What!

I like my look: Vasilias likes to either have his hair up in a ponytail to the back or the side, and occasionally a bun when he's not going anywhere. When he has his hair down it is either wavy or straigh
They glow don't they: Emerald green
Oh by the way: Vasilias has no peircings but his hair is now naturally grey, but he purposely whitens the tips to make it seem cooler
My own style: Generally button ups and suits, to show that he is from a high class family. When it is too hot to wear a suit he will result to wearing shorts and short sleeves but when he does, you can see all of his scars.
Oh...well I: Vasilias doesn't tell anybody that he was locked in a windowless cell for around four years of his life, No one except his actual blood related family knows, not even his team knows.
The truth is: Being locked in rooms with know escape {his worst fear}
His father
His friends and family.
His scars are sensitive to the touch has well
This is my theme song: Drop the young papercut world -- Hollywood undead, Linken park, Eminem
My strings are pulled by: Lapin Nightray

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas