Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Dream Thread: Entertain me with the nonsense of sleepy time. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:49 am
I dreamed that July came before June this year and I was angry about it.

Also that I had to like redo elementary school art class with little kids as my co-students. Oh god.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:42 pm
No I don't do drugs...

So I was at school and I was talking to my friends about this magical spoon that could travel through time. One of them popped out a magical spoon behind their backs and we were riding on a turkey over mountains and hills while we watched indians fight some battle and then the turkey dropped over the indians and we got scared and time traveled back and everyone at school was morbidly obese and rolling around school, except me. I was my ol' skinny self. And ya.... eek  

Poetic Folly

Hilarious Fatcat

3,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:13 am
I have a reocurring dream element that I'm playing a side-scrolling pikmin game. It's usually a background thing, like, I see someone playing it, or I'm having a dream about a normal day and this is a normal thing I play. The first time I dreamed about it, it looked like a 2.5D game, and spelunking was a major feature.

The last time it looked like a fake sega genesis game, with an impressionistic pixel art style, and at night you couldn't escape the planet, but you could find camp fires, and some of them had ghosts at them. The one ghost I really remember was a deceased explorer who challenged you to a minigame challenge where you would fight the night time monsters by running around on top of a big rolling boulder. There were points and I recall ramps of some kind.

Maybe if you appeased this lingering spirit he'd show you the way to an item he'd hidden before passing on :U

games from my dreams are always interesting, but sadly they are rarely my own intellectual property!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 am
I was having dreams about Dragon Ball and then they turned into dreams about running away from a serial killer with a knife forever?

*too scared to go back to sleep* crying  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Poetic Folly

Hilarious Fatcat

3,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 pm
Do you ever have one of those dreams it's so satisfying when you wake up?

I had a dream where I got the Cannon rebel t4i and I was taking these awesome pictures and won millions because of my photographic ability cat_xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:31 pm
'bout to crosspost some dreams I posted about on a different forum, cuz they're cray-zay.

Quote:
I had a p crazy dream last night. I was a ghostie and I was with a group of friends (I guess, I didn't actually know any of them but they were "friends" in dream continuity), who were the only ones who could see/hear me. They were being pursued by these assassin guys who wanted to kill them and I was helping them escape by listening in on the bad dudes' plans and stuff. The only thing I remember real well was trying to catch up to my buddies who were on the bottom floor of a reeeeally tall library and the bad dudes were at the top. I was, like, jumping down levels to get to them cuz they were gonna get killed if I didn't go supafast.

Quote:
Last night I had a dream that I was in space... There was a crew of us and we were investigating an abandoned (?) space station and it was like, super empty and skeery. One of our dudes cut his oxygen line on something while we were exploring so we all had to head back to our ship, so we... uhh... parachuted out of the other one, and my parachute almost didn't work. But we did get back just fine. I guess the captain of the ship turned on something called SmartTrack, which was one of the ship's functions, and it tracked how you moved so that it could give you tips on how to more efficiently do things and use less oxygen.

I didn't get to try it out though cuz that's when I woke up.

Quote:
Last night I had a dream that I went to an arcade with friends, and this time they were actually friends I knew. I was in charge of the money and got to dictate what games we played. There was a big cage in the back of the place where you paid an entry fee of 10 coins per person to go in and play a round of "laser LARPing" which was just LARPing, but with lasers added. It was also slow-mo and low gravity. It was p crazy. I lost fast.

Quote:
I had a dream that I was Phoenix Wright...
I was defending some guy, I don't remember what the case was, but I was winning so the prosecution was trying to convince the judge that I was drunk because for some reason, if that was proven, I would be pegged as guilty for the crime.
I had diagrams of the prosecution's inner ear in my evidence and from them, I was able to see that he was, in fact, the one that was drunk, but it wasn't apparent because the beer wasn't in the veins, it was in the ear. I somehow determined that if I flooded his ear, it would bring out his inner drunk. So I came up to him with a watering can full of beer and poured it in his ear, and it made him roaring drunk, causing one of those breakdown moments that you would see in an ace attorney game. And then, when the next day came around, the prosecution turned into a giant stone golem and I had to fight him. The arena was an enormous judge's bench that I could climb around on. I woke up before the fight really started though.

so yeah.  

Terara Drakon

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:58 pm
Several Post Apocalyptic dreams as of late.
But this last night was more or less more C'Thulhu-y.
With the weird eldrich horrors. Not C'thulhu themselves, but other horrors.
And... I had a decapitated head of what looked to be an eldrich version of a dragon, and I could use it (by sticking my arms and head in the base of where the neck use to be) to turn into a dragon to fend off other eldrich fiends- whilst cultists were chasing me, my partner, and his brother. They (my partner and his brother) were somewhat dazed because the "dragon" head effected them in an odd way, but not me.
It was still alive- it could move its eyes. But it couldn't speak nor bite.
It was... weird.

Also, earlier in that dream, Whoopi Goldberg's wedding. *shrugs*

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas