Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:35 pm
so i knows prolly nobody will ever see this

but i miss you, my interwebs friends!

i look at old posts and it all makes me laugh
you guys are so cool.

can't believe we made this 5 years ago.
i guess we are all grown up now or something.

loves u guys  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:29 am
Miss y'all too sad Jumped on gaya for the first time in months to see if anyone had done anything here. Glad to see you had V. How you doing? How's everyone doing?

I don't miss Hzza because I see him in real life. Holy s**t he has a kid now. I'll ask him about pictures to put here.

I've quit smoking.  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 am
Yeah, I did a sperm in someone and they let it be born.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:11 pm
Today Hzza text me a picture of his babby's s**t.

I won't be able to function as a normal human being again.

What a c**t.  

primaI
Captain

Bam__M

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm
Hey it's vexxed. So I forgot my passwords on vexxed and sexxed and if you know either of them please let me know (I think you knows email address?)! I put in my regular email address and this is the account that was with it. ******** a.

Anyways tommy, I'm doing pretty well. I graduated from college a few months ago, back in Michigan with my bachelors in biology, and now I'm in south east Alaska interning in fisheries and wildlife at the us forest service. I really like it up here. It rains a lot but it's really beautiful, I see whales and bears and bald eagles and i fish for salmon and halibut all the time. And of course there is the mountains and forest and ocean and all that.

I am typing all this on my phone because I don't have Internet here, which will make this a brief post because i am slightly intoxicated and lazy and hate typing on my phone.

Congratulations hzza, that's great. I bet your baby is rly cute and I am not at all surprised you send your friends pics of baby s**t. Nice. I bet you will be a really fun dad. And I mean that with total sincerity, I am not being sarcastic at all.

I feel really gay writing all this out right meow. Send me an email or somethin sometime. Hopefully one day I'll find out my passwords or something . I hope you find this sooner than later. (:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:25 am
Holy s**t...there are KIND of recent posts in here.

WELP CONGRATS ON BEING PAPA HZZA! emotion_awesome

Let's see...since we've last talked, I've lost 30 lbs and I have been dabbling in the art of magical pony hair. I got my degree in Fine Arts in 2009 doing ceramics and I broke up with my stupid shitty boyfriend that I had all the time I knew you guys.

Things are pretty rad. Living in a tiny town with a really hot dude and I work for the sheriff's department answering 911 calls and getting insurance benefits and s**t but I still smoke a little. I think the officers are on to me but I don't think they give a damn.

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:08 pm
I think it's been almost 2 years since I've last checked in here.

Tommy: Still a f** <3

Hzza: is a dad, holy ********. Congrats dude.

Vexxed: is practically Canadian now, I approve.

Danger: Sexy job and sexy man, congrats.

Me .......Well. Broke up with the long time boyfriend (9 ******** years of my ******** life) in feb last year, he was a d**k back, nuff said. Got a new boy, total ******** nerd, totally great in bed, ******** yeah (literally).

Got my social work degree (2 degrees now ... all smart and s**t), and I'm working in a big girl job doing job counselling for people with disabilities; salary, my own office, all that cool s**t.

Super ******** nerdy .... been playing dungeons and dragons with friends for like a year now (that's where I met the boyfriend), all the video games, anime, all that s**t. ******** i'm a dork.

Going to the UK in like a month with some friends; London, Cardiff, Edinburgh, and Dublin. Lots of beer.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm
Well bedshit, Punk came to England and we missed it. When did we all become grown ups?  

primaI
Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 am
Tommy the Cat
Well bedshit, Punk came to England and we missed it. When did we all become grown ups?
When you stopped letting me eat your a** on webcam.

Speaking of which, this is me and Cat at a comic convention in London, having a s**t tonne of fun, me meeting Pacman, and the spawn of my p***s.
User Image
User Image
User Image

@Vexxed - Alaska sounds awesome, the great outdoors kicks a**.

@Danj - bringing the system down from the inside right?

@Punky - Gratz on the new dude, how did you like England? Awesome right? How many drunk chavs tried to stab you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:07 am
Daaaamn!! I know this is old as ********, but I miss you assholes, too! I logged into my PhotoBucket for the first time in, like, six years and all the feels and all the memories came flooding back. I also had a baby.... Lol. I hope everyone is doing well!! heart heart heart  

Heff

Bigmouth Laa la laa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:03 am
Tommy here, I don't know what happened to my main account, looks like it's been replaced by whatever Primal is.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:18 pm
Hzza
Tommy the Cat
When you stopped letting me eat your a** on webcam.

Speaking of which, this is me and Cat at a comic convention in London, having a s**t tonne of fun, me meeting Pacman, and the spawn of my p***s.
User Image
User Image
User Image

@Vexxed - Alaska sounds awesome, the great outdoors kicks a**.

@Danj - bringing the system down from the inside right?

@Punky - Gratz on the new dude, how did you like England? Awesome right? How many drunk chavs tried to stab you?

London was expensive as ********, but fun. Good beer, was drunk a lot. Scotland was my favourite...sorry...but not really.

I like to check back here from time to time to see how you assholes are doing. You are all adults now with kids and responsibilities and s**t, woot!  

punkarama
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:08 am
I got all nostalgic the other day and was talking to another friend mine and we both remembered having gaia accounts so after some guessing i actually remembered my password and was able to log back in. This was the first place i stopped at, because i remembered how funny you guys were and how we would call each other fags and bitches and it was never in a hurtful way. I remember playing slots for hours so tommy and i could get a jesters hat or some s**t. And I want to say it was punky who was obsessed with Bill Murray which always made me laugh (no shame, I have this weird thing for Sean Connery.) And apparently Hzza bought my a** xD And Danger was always a boss, I'm honestly not even sure if you guys will remember me lol but either way you guys were always cool and my favorite part about gaia.

Congrats to Hzza and Heff for having a babies (I'm super jelly tbh), and to Punky and Vexxed for getting your degrees that's super awesome,

My life kind of sucks right now. I was with a guy fro 7 years, we were engaged, we had just bought a house and were planning to have children and then the week we were moving he dumped me. So yeah I'm all heartbroken and blindsided and sad. I also quit the job I've had for 10 years but that's a good thing I wasn't happy there. And Tommy, I quit smoking too, I was afraid i'd be the only one lol

Well I wish you guys the best in live and I hope you all go one to do great things and above everything else I hope you guys are happy where ever you are. If you guys ever feel like contacting me my email is Kuno.is.ichi@gmail.com (it's my non-spam non-work email, don't judge!)

And one last thing, I was going through my old photobucket account and found these:
User Image
I swear that's supposed to be me and Vexxed
User Image
One of you started "The c**t Guild" and this was the banner i made for it
User Image
Obviously for Punky's birthday
User Image
And I dunno if you guys remember Jupernia but we apparently did not like her and often made fun of her sigs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:25 pm
Do y'all still exist?!  

Heff

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas