Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)
AHHHHH

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 pm
And there I was on my knees with a gun in my mouth. I was of course trembling in fear, for one, the gunman was a thirteen year old boy, and he seemed to be trigger happy. I saw his last two victims scattered to pieces on the floor.The silver plated gun rattled against my teeth. I heard a constant click, and I began to wonder, what have I accomplished in my years of my existing. Nothing. As I peered into the vast space that was my near future, the boy pulled the gun out and smashed it into my left temple, i fell on my side with my hands tied behind my back, i just squirmed, feeling warmth snake down my face into my mouth. Blood, the thing I always remembered was the taste of rusty metal, and that's how my blood tasted. I coughed, spraying blood and spit on the floor. Then the boy, cocked the gun, the bullet in the barrel. Bang! He staggered back, collapsing and falling back with a gun, and the back of his head exploded out and I stuck. This all really happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 pm
Buuu stupid story  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm
I know, and then a monster came, a larger than you one. It just poked my and s**t everywhere, ate a biscuit and ran away. Its not my fault about what I did to myself, and a woman keeps singing poorly and drinking malt liquidizer. It really terrible and then ahhhhhh  
Rin's Messy Room (Random Stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games