Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Professor Malcolm (Group 6) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Trira rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Trira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 pm
Moure was about done with these sharks. His eye may have been twitching a bit when the music AGAIN started, and the shark fins started poking up from the water's surface. Moure had no idea why they would want to eat a corpse, but he wasn't going to stick around to find out.

It was time to row.

Successful Rolls: 0/5
Fail Rolls: 5 /7  
Trira rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:29 pm
Finally away from the sharks and their ominous music, Moure continued to row away. His boat was looking less sea-worthy by now, the sharks' 'affection' visable. Moure just wanted to get away from those sharks, and across the room to the other dock.

He continued to paddle. Finally, he was away from the sharks. And suddenly, there was a whirlpool. Moure was not amused.

Fail Rolls: 6 /7
(So help me, I better not roll another six. DX)  

Trira

Trira rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Trira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:41 pm
Out of the sharks and into a whirlpool. Why did it seem Moure was having horrendous luck with this whole challenge? Unsure of how to get out of the whirlpool, Moure tipped the oars, hoping to be propelled out of current by it's own force.

His strategy worked, and his little boat came out of the whirlpool. Finally, he could return to paddling.

Fail Rolls: 6 /7  
Trira rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Moure continued to paddle, trying to make any progress at all on his endeavor to cross the room. This was quite possibly the worst he'd ever failed anything before. Perhaps he could still turn this all around?

But then, the music began again. Moure gave the the water the most "Oh you've got to be kidding me" look, and then suddenly, there were sharks. More specifically, there was a shark that seemed a little too keen about his boat. It apparently rallied the other sharks, and then the shark wall rammed into the underside of the front of his vessel. As it started to tip, the shark grabbed the boat from the now submerged bottom and, in the blink of an eye, the boat and everything in it, was pulled under.

The sharks abandoned soon after claiming the boat and, after some moments, Moure eventually surfaced near the dock he'd been aiming for the entire time. It was a good thing he didn't need to breathe, as he'd just swam from where he'd sunk to the other side. He quickly pulled himself onto the dock and stood up, dripping. Moure ran a wet hand through his hair, pushing it from his face. Welp, that hadn't gone over as well has he'd hoped. Then again, he hadn't really counted on being stalked by sharks. He shook his head, trying to get some of the water off, and then looked to Edel with a little nod and a bit of an embarassed expression. "Ahh, sorry you had to see all that." If there was one silver-lining for failing, it was that you weren't kicked out of the school for it, at least.

Successful Rolls: 0/5 (( <-- I think this is an accomplishment in itself, good job Moure.))
Fail Rolls: 7 /7

Zyphiris

Trira

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:25 am
Edel was pretty sure her heart stopped when Moure's boat sank. She started to breathe again only after the patchwork boil resurfaced, but even then her expression pretty much read Q_Q.

Edel really didnt like those sharks either.

"A-Are you alright?" her voiced trembled a little. The ghoul refrained from standing too close to the soaking wet boil lest he got a cold from her. Nonetheless the frost demon took it upon herself to make sure that Moure was still in one piece... Or that those sharks hadn't taken a chunk out of him.

Trira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:52 pm
Moure regretted failing for several reasons; Reason One: It was failing, and failing anything was probably very bad. Reason Two: Cphira would probably give him all kind of harrassment for failing an exam. Reason Three: He had upset Edel. He wasn't sure which was worse.

He gave her a little grin when she asked if he was okay, mentally pushing the dispairing thoughts from his head. She was concerned for him, and that mattered. "I'm okay. See, no harm done." He said, waving an arm at his actually-somehow-all-in-one-piece form. He looked back to where his boat had sunk, shaking a bit more water out of his hair as he did so. "I think they just wanted the boat, actually." Weird as that was, that was Moure's theory. After all, when he'd sunk the sharks had taken the boat, not him.

Zyphiris

Trira

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:04 am
Her expression pretty much read: Nooooo how can you think of it this way, they nearly had you!

And to think that that hunter fiasco happened not too long ago. Edel didn't ever want to see Moure in such a terrible state ever for that matter. Or get retained for not passing the exam. The ghoul wasn't sure about the school's policy for promotion to Year 2 ( though she probay should have been ), but failing ...

"Is there a way to retake the test?" she turned to the Professor and asked, an OAO expression on her face. She was confident that Moure was better than that, those stupid sharks just had to like him too much! That and she felt terrible for passing when he didn't.

Trira
Dragain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 am
Trira
Student Name: Moure Koure

To Edel, he shook his head, "I'm afraid we do not allow retests due to how all students will be promoted to year 2 despite the outcome of their exam..." He did, however, turn to Moure and give him a smile, reassuring him that yes, he had been promoted from a Snot to a Knob.

Zyphiris
Student Name: Edelweiss

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]
Student Name: Mandy

Prolixity
Student Name: Obsidian

To everyone else, he presented his pin with a rather proud smile, "Grats on passing and becoming Knobs... Continue to work hard and stay sharp." That last piece of advice was of course, for everyone present.

[I AM SO SORRY. I kinda got caught up in stuff and forgot to wrap this. OTL Final week of school for the year so I've been busy. Also, I suck and had not done a pin for Malcolm yet but you know, you have it ICly. >__>

OOC:
-> Link to this post to show that you had been promoted if you wish to post for art. (: Grats again everyone! ]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas