Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Tell Tail? or Tail Tale?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:49 pm
Describe what your tail means to you. How do you treat it? How important is it to you? How do you feel when its commented on or touched?

OR

Tell about some significant, true story based on your tail. maybe you have an embarrassing story, maybe you have a provocative tail tale.

Either can be in reference to your tail in real life (cosplay tail) or your tail in RP (on Gaia or something)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:41 pm
I have a white wolf tail in real life. I got it at Comic Con 2011. It was a really good day with friends and I will never forget it! The tail itself is actually real fur wrapped up to look like a tail. Now, before you go off on it being real fur, I'm proud to say that it is recycled fur. This means that the fur came off of an older article of clothing (probably an old coat) that no one would use or wear anymore. Instead of that animal dying in complete vain if the coat were to be tossed away, it was created into several tails that people who appreciate animals can respectfully utilize.  

read the wind

Beloved Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

OddeoFreq

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 pm
aw, come on. i know this topic has some potential.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm
I used to have a tail that I wore to school. The administration didn't say anything because of my good conduct record. It felt like an extension of myself and I loved wearing it. I bought said tail at Renfaire and was informed that though it was made from a real fox, they hunted with bows and arrows and made use of every part they could of the fox. It was very humane and nice.

Sadly, I lost the tail one day when I sat down on it (accidentally, I was usually pretty good about moving it) and it tore without my knowledge. I was on a public bus at the time, and when I checked for my tail when I got off, it was not there.

I didn't mind people touching it, in fact, I welcomed it. It usually sparked a conversation as to why I wore it and I got to explain what a furry is. I've probably had to explain the difference between zoophilia and furries about a hundred times already, but I fell it was worth it.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items