Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Taco Hell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surfers Babe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:52 pm
Yes, Taco Hell. Taco Bell no longer exists. It's where I work and it was like a living hell the other day. A guy ordered 6 party packs. If you don't know what that is it's a box of 12 tacos. $60 something later and almost 20minutes to fill the order he got all 72 tacos and a plastic bag full of taco sauce and napkins. Normally I love going to work, it's the highlight of my day and always brings out my good mood. But even I couldn't really find a way to smile about that order.

Now tell, why in the world would someone need that many freakin tacos at 12:45 in the morning?! I mean, really! Come on. What is happening at that time on a thursday night..... friday morning? (This happened last thursday/friday xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 am
Surfers Babe
Yes, Taco Hell. Taco Bell no longer exists. It's where I work and it was like a living hell the other day. A guy ordered 6 party packs. If you don't know what that is it's a box of 12 tacos. $60 something later and almost 20minutes to fill the order he got all 72 tacos and a plastic bag full of taco sauce and napkins. Normally I love going to work, it's the highlight of my day and always brings out my good mood. But even I couldn't really find a way to smile about that order.

Now tell, why in the world would someone need that many freakin tacos at 12:45 in the morning?! I mean, really! Come on. What is happening at that time on a thursday night..... friday morning? (This happened last thursday/friday xp )

I seriously hope they were not all for him. Maybe he has a work crew that he picks up food for.

I have never actually been into a taco bell, I have heard too many stories...  

00Shoe
Captain

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:53 pm
I'm pretty sure Shoe is spot on about this. On base, you sometimes have to miss chow if you're on watch or you're the duty driver. When this happen usually someone not on duty will volunteer or is volun-told to go get food for the rest of the watch standers. People order things and send the person with money or the person pays for the whole thing and everyone ohs him/her. If all of that was for him, I pity the man's intestinal tract.....

The biggest order I've seen is three party boxes from Taco Hell and about thirty full fledged burgers from Jack-in-the-Crack.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:42 pm
Jonstalker62
I'm pretty sure Shoe is spot on about this. On base, you sometimes have to miss chow if you're on watch or you're the duty driver. When this happen usually someone not on duty will volunteer or is volun-told to go get food for the rest of the watch standers. People order things and send the person with money or the person pays for the whole thing and everyone ohs him/her. If all of that was for him, I pity the man's intestinal tract.....

The biggest order I've seen is three party boxes from Taco Hell and about thirty full fledged burgers from Jack-in-the-Crack.

That sounds like quite the... unhealthy meal.  

00Shoe
Captain

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:56 pm
00Shoe
Jonstalker62

That sounds like quite the... unhealthy meal.

From what I heard, it was. I wasn't apart of that order, I just happened to hear about it lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Why go to a mexican restaraunt that even the mexicans don't go to X3  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:24 pm
Knux_nyan

Who said anything they have resembles mexican food? Who said it even resembles food?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 pm
00Shoe
Knux_nyan

Who said anything they have resembles mexican food? Who said it even resembles food?

thats definitely not mexican food mexican food is good
i swear the last time i ate from there it tasted like plastic and watery tomatos
wasnt very good but you get what you pay for.....which means i paid to much eek  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:36 am
It may have been for Epic Mealtime. Don't know what this is? Oh, you want me to out up a link? No. XD look it up on youtube.com they have so many videos. It should be on 1000 ways to die.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games