zosh

Elana_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:54 pm
I did for a while  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:24 pm
zosh
Anyone getting the Avi glitches?
i still am i have this weird avi i never seen b4 yt my posts have my normal avi stare  

Ranmasan
Captain

zosh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:50 am
the glitches were really bad ealier, in posts, peoples' avi's were glitched too, and your avi in the top right corner would be different than the one in your post rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:49 am
I know, I started doing Screen shots, and stuff casue some of them where so funny  

Ifrit_09

tiki rabbit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Kukui nuts have multiple uses in ancient hawaii, they were used as candles, the nut causes constipation if you eat it raw, and the bast part is the oil wich is used in many bath products that I dont have but still manage to have this weird Kukui nut scent stuck to the tips of my hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:02 pm
tiki rabbit
Kukui nuts have multiple uses in ancient hawaii, they were used as candles, the nut causes constipation if you eat it raw, and the bast part is the oil wich is used in many bath products that I dont have but still manage to have this weird Kukui nut scent stuck to the tips of my hair.
O.O hey have u signed the bannor thingy? If you have a bannor in ur siggy u should sign it (i just like to know how many people have put it in there siggy)  

Ranmasan
Captain

zosh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:03 pm
tiki rabbit
wow, that was random blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:04 pm
zosh
tiki rabbit
wow, that was random blaugh
i know wasn't it rofl rofl  

Ranmasan
Captain

Ms.Muffins
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:07 pm
The glitches buged me I'm all like I don't got a female avi! WTF did I get hacked?! lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:33 pm
aprentice77
The glitches buged me I'm all like I don't got a female avi! WTF did I get hacked?! lol blaugh
oo i know but i just had a diif avi it was still a boy ^_^, i thought i was hacked by my pro and my messgae were my normal avi im happy its over  

Ranmasan
Captain

Ms.Muffins
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:55 pm
I got the glitch but for some reson it did half of the random avi......but that was then.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:56 pm
Ranmasan
aprentice77
oo i know but i just had a diif avi it was still a boy ^_^, i thought i was hacked by my pro and my messgae were my normal avi im happy its over
I know. whee  

Ms.Muffins
Crew

chatter box

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas