Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 am
Ichigo sat his stash of candy down on the table as well as the drinks then sat next to Damian popping open his Mango soda.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:55 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo sat his stash of candy down on the table as well as the drinks then sat next to Damian popping open his Mango soda.

Damian opened his strawberry pop and started to drink it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:09 pm
So what do you feel like playing first we could play a video game or truth or dare and anything else you can think of if you want?"He asked smiling at Damian.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:35 pm
tohru3241
So what do you feel like playing first we could play a video game or truth or dare and anything else you can think of if you want?"He asked smiling at Damian.

Damian smiled "how about we play truth or dare?" Damian said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 pm
"Okay sure you can start." Ichigo said taking another sip of his mango soda while opening one of the chip bags.He munched on some chip's as he waited on Damian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 pm
tohru3241
"Okay sure you can start." Ichigo said taking another sip of his mango soda while opening one of the chip bags.He munched on some chip's as he waited on Damian

Damian nodded trying to think of something but failing at thinking of anything " why don't you start, I can't think of anything" he said and giggled.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??

(OOC: Sorry got caught up in a buch of my other Rp's)

Ichigo tilted his head back as he thought of something. "Okay Truth or Dare Damian?" He asked with a smile on his face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:32 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??

Ichigo tilted his head back as he thought of something. "Okay Truth or Dare Damian?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Damian thought for a few minutes before saying "dare" he hoped that he wouldn't regret this.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??

Damian thought for a few minutes before saying "dare" he hoped that he wouldn't regret this.

Ichigo wanted to be fair since this was round one. "Okay i dare you to try and kiss your elbow." He said with a smile, he knew it was a dumb dare but he didn't want to dare him something that was unfair.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:34 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??

Ichigo wanted to be fair since this was round one. "Okay i dare you to try and kiss your elbow." He said with a smile, he knew it was a dumb dare but he didn't want to dare him something that was unfair.

"you can't pick something thats impossible to do" Damian said and got some of the candy , he sighed and tried to kiss his elbow anyway even though he knew it was impossible then stopped "ok,truth or dare" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:36 pm
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Are you going to reply??

"you can't pick something thats impossible to do" Damian said and got some of the candy , he sighed and tried to kiss his elbow anyway even though he knew it was impossible then stopped "ok,truth or dare" he said.

Ichigo laughed as Damian tried to kiss his elbow. "Ummmm Dare." He said smiling.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 pm
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Ichigo laughed as Damian tried to kiss his elbow. "Ummmm Dare." He said smiling.

"teepee one of your neighbours houses " Damian said and smirked "I'll come with you" he stood up from the couch and went with ichigo outside with the toilet paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:42 pm
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

"teepee one of your neighbours houses " Damian said and smirked "I'll come with you" he stood up from the couch and went with ichigo outside with the toilet paper.

"What you want me to teepee someone's house!! That's a bit much don't you think?" Ichigo protested as he followed Damian.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 pm
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

"What you want me to teepee someone's house!! That's a bit much don't you think?" Ichigo protested as he followed Damian.

"it's not like they will ever know anyway,they probably aren't even here" Damian said standing in front of a house, the person's drive way was empty telling them that the person might not be home "it's not like we're hurting anyone really by doing this "  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff