Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Hoshi Academy {{Profiles}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 am
Back to the RP

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:33 pm

"Does it hurt when you do that? Don't do that"

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxm y
xxxxxxxxxxxxb a s i c s

xxxxxx● n a m e
xxxxxxx- Gumi Megpoid

xxxxxx● a g e
xxxxxxx- Seventeen

xxxxxx● h e i g h t
xxxxxxx- 5ft 7in

xxxxxx● w e i g h t
xxxxxxx- 115lb

l i t t exxxxxxxx
d e e p e rxxxxxxxxxxxx

● a t t i t u d exxxxxx
xxxxxxx-

● b i o g r a p h yxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- (Biography, at least two paragraphs)

● r e a s o nxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Gumi has always love performing, and singing and such, but her real dream is to be a song writer. She wants to write songs for major artists around the globe.

xxxxxxxxm o r e
xxxxxxxxxxxxp e r s o n a l

● l i k e sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Writing
xxxxxxx- Being outdoors
xxxxxxx- Carrots and sweets
xxxxxxx- Romantic faerie tails

● d i s l i k e sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Extreme heat
xxxxxxx- Sadness
xxxxxxx- Bitter things
xxxxxxx- Dead fish eyes....they creep her out...

● f e a r sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Lossing everyone around her.

● l o v e . . . xxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Well I guess I like le- wait no I don't! I-I mean he's nice b-but-!

● m a s t e rxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Nano Code

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
"I really can't grasp you at all..."

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxm y
xxxxxxxxxxxxb a s i c s

xxxxxx● n a m e
xxxxxxx- Rin Kagamine

xxxxxx● a g e
xxxxxxx- Fourteen

xxxxxx● h e i g h t
xxxxxxx- 5ft, 1in

xxxxxx● w e i g h t
xxxxxxx- 102lb

l i t t exxxxxxxx
d e e p e rxxxxxxxxxxxx

● a t t i t u d exxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Rin is, at first glance, standoff-ish and slightly cold to the ones around her. She has a tendency to speak her mind without filtering her thoughts, another trait that aides her bad first impressions. But given time to break down her shell, she really is a bright and sunny girl, especially towards her friends. She can be an immensely hard worker with boundless amounts of energy. Though sometimes she doesn't always think through her actions, she does them with good intentions. Inside, she's quite the hopeless romantic, but with a strong aura of pride and the stubbornness of a bull also in the mix, she never is one to easily admit her feelings. You could say she has a problem 'reading the atmosphere' since unless you tell it to her extremely bluntly, she probably won't understand. It's not that she's stupid, but more so naive. But putting all that aside, she's a loyal, honest and cheery girl with a true heart.

● b i o g r a p h yxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Rin has lead a pretty average life. Her family wasn't rich, but they weren't in the poorhouse either. Rin was the type of girl whose curiosity wasn't easily quenched and could often be found exploring the neighborhood. She took a nasty tumble out of a tree once, broke her arm. That probably explains her fear of heights now. But like any pair of siblings, since the day they were born Len and Rin would always be bickering over trivial things. Especially since Len always pulled out the 'older brother' card during arguments. Being twins, they were only born like fifteen minutes apart! Though underneath all that, they still cared for each other. For that time, life was good.

School started, but because of her blunt demeanor towards strangers, she wasn't really accepted into the cliques and groups at school. But since the way that girls bully was always behind each other's backs, Rin nearly never noticed their attempts at mean rumors and nasty jokes. Since clearly, making friends wasn't her forté, Rin turned to focus her energy on music. She picked up on the guitar and learned mostly from self-teaching. Turns out, she was a natural, so singing came to her soon after as well. She fell in love with music and excelled in her class. You almost couldn't catch her without her guitar slung around her back. Twins often share a lot in common, and Len as well had found his own talent that put him on the top over the rest. So together they applied for Hoshi Academy

● r e a s o nxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Just the thought of being able to play her guitar, travel and maybe even sing for a living gives her shivers. So applying to Hoshi Academy seemed like the next step.

xxxxxxxxm o r e
xxxxxxxxxxxxp e r s o n a l

● l i k e sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Singing! But That should be a given
xxxxxxx- The Rain
xxxxxxx- Plushies
xxxxxxx- The guitar

● d i s l i k e sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Slowpokes! Drives her crazy
xxxxxxx- Early Mornings
xxxxxxx- Horror films, absolutely terrifying
xxxxxxx- Tripping or Falling [which she does a lot]

● f e a r sxxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Heights is definitely a big one, but a silly one she won't admit to is the dark.

● l o v e . . . xxxxxx
xxxxxxx- Well...it's..I-I mean no one, idiot!

● m a s t e rxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Mich22

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces