Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
velgar is seeking a mate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is 00shoe sexi?
  yes
  no
  00shoe...who?
  he is sexy beyond comparison...
  i want him in my bed!
View Results

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Nandoral

Loving it big time! Love the White tiger Anthro, and My Character is also an assasian, and i love the answers you gave and i think your truthful. one thing though, how do you feel about the interspecies mating, and about me being a fox?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:59 pm
bryceninja
Nandoral

Loving it big time! Love the White tiger Anthro, and My Character is also an assasian, and i love the answers you gave and i think your truthful. one thing though, how do you feel about the interspecies mating, and about me being a fox?

I haven't got a problem with it at all. I'm currently doing a romance 1x1 with me being a fox and the other being a wolf, and another where the roles are reversed. I'm the wolf and she's the fox. So yeah, I don't mind a the whole intersecies thing.  

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:49 pm
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral

I haven't got a problem with it at all. I'm currently doing a romance 1x1 with me being a fox and the other being a wolf, and another where the roles are reversed. I'm the wolf and she's the fox. So yeah, I don't mind a the whole intersecies thing.

i am speaking of a RP mate for this guild, and i think you are a very good canidate. wanna give this a shot?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:03 pm
bryceninja
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral

i am speaking of a RP mate for this guild, and i think you are a very good canidate. wanna give this a shot?

If I wasn't wanting to give this a try, do you think I would have applied for the spot lol I was just trying to give some proof that the interspecies thing doesn't bother me any and is something I'm willing to do.
So yes, I'm willing to try a KuroxVelgar relationship  

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral

If I wasn't wanting to give this a try, do you think I would have applied for the spot lol I was just trying to give some proof that the interspecies thing doesn't bother me any and is something I'm willing to do.

hmm ohh one more thing i forgot, Velgar was raised by Were-Hyena's so is naturally submissive towards females, is that a plus for you or a minus?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:30 pm
bryceninja
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral
bryceninja
Nandoral

hmm ohh one more thing i forgot, Velgar was raised by Were-Hyena's so is naturally submissive towards females, is that a plus for you or a minus?

I'm more of a neutral in that aspect. Kuro isn't one to force people into doing something they don't want to and doesn't often give orders since she's always worked alone up to this point. As far as being submissive in the relationship, that is a bit of a plus with me.  

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am
Nandoral

Then the terms are agreed upon, - Epic background music- Let the future of KuroxVelgar commence, together we shall rule the world!!! or something like that - innocent kids whistle-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:28 am
bryceninja
Nandoral

Then the terms are agreed upon, - Epic background music- Let the future of KuroxVelgar commence, together we shall rule the world!!! or something like that - innocent kids whistle-

lol, maybe something more along the lines of together we will purify the world and lead it into a better tomorrow.  

Nandoral

Relationships

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces