Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
нεαят <З σп мч ƨʟεενε

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm
вαcк тσ яρ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Siddalee Mae Sinclair

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Life without love, is not life at all. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸oɟuı uıɐɯ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
I have name but you can call me this Sidda
Last time I checked I was a Girl. So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are boys!
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! September 9
Way too many candles to blow out! 17

ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı
Yes I stained my body a winged heart on her ankle.
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Just two.
I’m not short or tall!5' 7"

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪αηιcєηт нιѕтσяу♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Sidda was adopted as a baby by a wealthy couple, who couldn't conceive on their own. She grew up being treated as a little princess, and she was called as such by her classmates. But she wasn't spoiled, not terribly. During middle school, her parents' already strained marriage fell apart, and eventually they divorced. It was nasty as hell. Both were lashing out at each other, holding nothing back. Their custody battle over her is still ongoing, so living with either parent is nightmare--which is why she currently lives in her only living grandmother's house.
When she entered high school, her terrible luck in love was obvious. Everytime she fell in love, she was only hurt in the end in some way. One would expect her to become bitter and swear off love entirely, but no, not her. Ever the optimist, she still believes that Mr. Right is just around the corner...

☆:*´¨`*:.☆(¯`*•.¸,¤°´ρєяѕσηαℓ ιηƒσ`°¤,¸.•*´¯)☆:*´¨`**:.☆
ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Shopping
❄ Hanging out with friends
❄ Skiing
❄ Spa days
❄ Hot cocoa

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Jackasses
☢ Her parents fighting over custody
☢ Being teased
☢ Getting hurt
☢ Fast food

☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥тнιѕ ιѕ wнαт мy нeαrт ѕιɴɢѕ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
Teenage Dream//Katy Perry, Kesha//We R Who We R, No One But You//Kate Covington.

Stop yanking my strings! La Reine Rose Noire

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 pm
ηαℓαηηι αηgєℓ ναѕcσ

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° When love hurts, Music heals. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Just Nalanni. Angel by her friends and family.
Last time I checked I was a Girl So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Guys
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! December 27

ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılıєνєяу∂αу ι ѕєєılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı
Yes I stained my body Music Heart
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. eyebrow,Belly button
I’m not short or tall!5”3

My name is Nalanni Angel Vasco. The reason I’m called Angel is because of the birthmark on my back. The shape of two wings. No one really knows but my family and my three best friends. They call me Angel all the time. The only time I’m called by my first name is when someone is serious. I always run when that happens. I live with my brother who’s six right now. Where I have auburn brown hair and hazel eyes my brother had raven black hair and grey eyes. My sun-kissed tone pales against alabaster over-shadows. He’s pretty smart and cute. My dad is a lawyer. Makes good money too. We have a nice house and everything. My room is practically a studio for my music. I play the guitar and piano. I write my own songs as well sing my favorites. My friends always cheer me on when I sing. My lyrics hold meaning to me.

Me and my friends. We’ve been together since elementary. We’re close to each other and know practically everything about one another. They stayed with me when my mom died and helped me accept her departure. Most figured I would hate my brother but I don’t. I love him too much. We’ve been together through thick and thin. Now we’re juniors and we want to find something exciting or someone. I still sit in the music room and play by myself. That won’t change. They can always find me in there.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Snow
❄ Rain
❄ Sweets
❄ Good Music
❄ My friends

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Jerks
☢ Worms
☢ Sour Candies
☢ Summer heat
☢Music with no meaning

Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Your Not Alone by Saosin
In Your Arms by Plumb

Stop yanking my strings! Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 pm
¢αѕѕια ρяιмяσѕє єνєя∂єєη

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Prim, Primrose, Cassi, Cass. I still prefer Cassia however.
The one that tickles my fancy are Boys
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! Spetember 15th
Way too many candles to blow out! Sixteen

Yes I stained my body n/a
Extra holes! I don't know what you're talking about Small stud in my nose
I’m not short or tall!5'5"

I was born into a happy family. My father was a coal miner and my mother worked at the local pharmacist, using her special herb remedies rather than modern methods. Her methods always worked a whole lot better on the people in town than the actual modern medicines did. When I was 3, my sister, Nightingale, was born. We call her Gale for short. Her name fits her perfectly, since she flies around the house like a bird. However, when I was 10 and she was 7, our father was killed in a tragic accident at the mines. He was blown to smitherines. We were absolutely devastated. My mother completely stopped working, resulting in me having to step up and do what I could to support our family. I'd often go in to the woods and hunt game. My father and I would always go into the woods on his days off and he would teach me how to hunt with a bow and arrow. Maybe he knew the danger he was in while working in the mines and was prepping me for this. I'll never truly know. my first day going out hunting, after a majority of our food had depleted. I was terrified to be in the forest on my own, but I managed to bring home two rabbits and a squirrel. I didn't get the best shots, but good enough. This was how we lived for a long time. I practically lived in that forest. It taught me how atheltic I truly was and school sports soon became an outlet for myself as well. I was able to take my anger out on a volleyball or a soccerball, as well as an animal that was waiting to be preyed upon. My mother met a man though, one who was incredibly rich. She moved away with him and sends Gale and I money every month, enough to get us a lot of things, but we decided to save what we could. Gale only had me, since she had very little friends at school. I was gifted enough to have my 3 friends, who have stuck by me the entire time. They mean the world to me.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Archery
❄ Soccer
❄ Running
❄ Fire
❄Birds

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ My mother
☢ Nightmares
☢ Not getting exercise
☢ Snobs
☢Cold

Never Gonna Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
Kiss Me Slowly - Parachute
Lead Me - Sanctus Real
California - Planet Phantom

Stop yanking my strings! Flawless Fire

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:30 pm
Madeline Rose Anders

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Dreams do come true, or else why would we have them? °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Maddie
The one that tickles my fancy are Boys
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! May 19th
Way too many candles to blow out! Seventeen

Yes I stained my body She has the Hindu God Genish on her left wrist and a Dove on her right side.
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. She has a small Monroe on her left side and her belly button is down and her ears are pierced.
I’m not short or tall!5'5"

Madeline has grown up with nothing but her mother. Her father left for reasons Maddie doesn't know when she was a few days old. Her mother had always been a strong, free women and Maddie looked up to her. But when Maddie was six, money got tight and her mother had to get a good job. Meaning, Maddie had to grow up fast. She never complained to her mother and never was anything but well behaved. By the time she was seven she was staying alone all the time, and the loneliness got to her. She had friends, but they couldn't be around all the time. One day alone, she found a book. It was the first book that had over 100 pages and she read it front to back in that one day. After that she was hooked.

Now, she has read almost every book in the school library twice. She's a real bookworm and loves it. The books make her feel safe. Her friends are there for her, but her books are too. Her friend tells the rest of them that they should fall in love, Maddie's only answer to that is "I'm in love with someone." And referees to the boy in the book she's reading. Her friends laugh, but she's ore or less serious. She's afraid to fall in love and will just keep to her books if she can help it.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄Library
❄Bookstores
❄Coffee
❄Friends
❄Her mother

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢Real Boys
☢Secrets
☢Bugs
☢Nosie people
☢Having no books

Ordinary Day
The Little Things
Last Kiss

Stop yanking my strings! Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 pm
Ethan Alexander Paddison

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° "With me poetry has not been a purpose, but a passion." °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Ethan
Last time I checked I was a Male So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Females
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! January 1st

Yes I stained my body On his left wrist , but its usually hidden under a wrist band or something
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. Because I have none
I’m not short or tall!6'1"

Ethan lived in Austrilia for a few years of his life. Not really on the outgoing end, but more on the quiet, stay indoors type. Of course he would go to the beach with his mother since his dad was always working. She would have "life talks" with him almost all the time. Usually about how to treat women, or what they look for in a guy. She seemed a bit desperate for him to be happy. After a while of all the romance movies, novels, and ideas from his mother, he would begin to write poetry. He shared them with her all the time. Of course, being so small, he could only write so well. He got all the girls at school that he wanted with his poetry. So dating early was easy, but his mother noticed he would begin to take girls for granted.

They moved to America only a few short months later, making him leave all of his girls behind. Leaving nothing but empty promises of keeping in touch. Since being so hot and talented in Austrilia was easy, how would America be different? Public schooling with jealous teens. He began fighting at school over his accent and poetry. But when his father found out, everything was lost. His father took all of his poetry and books and burned them. He did this in fear of his son being gay. They had a fight that morning of September 9th, 2001. An his father stormed out of the house to work. It was in school that his son fell crying as he heard that the twin towers fell, right next to his father's office building.

The next few months were hard, and Ethan's mother finally pulled out all the copies of the poetry Ethan had written. For Christmas that year, she got him a book from a famous poet, Edgar Allan Poe. Keeping to himself for years, he read the book over and over, becoming obsessed with the words and quotes, he continued to write his own poetry and keep it to himself, not even showing his mother what he wrote. Most of it was dark and evil, but other bits...was just a hopeless romantic trying to find someone who understood the love for poetry.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Romance Novels
❄ Stary Nights
❄ Poetry ~ EAP
❄ Rain
❄ Soft Music

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Ignorant, Rude, Arogant, Obnoxious people
☢ Bright Lights
☢ Loud Noise
☢ Being Judged
☢ Small Dogs

Just The Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars
Your Guardian Angel ~ The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Dear Agony ~ Breaking Benjamin

Stop yanking my strings! bloodylilrose

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:17 am
Asmodeus December Kobayashi

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° A quote your character would say or sing °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Deuce E. Kobayashi; or just Deuce or Ember.
Last time I checked I was a guy. So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are neither gender [or so he thinks; it's actually both].
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! December 24th

Yes I stained my body None.
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. His left ear
I’m not short or tall!6'2"

As soon as Deuce was born, he was left in the care of his grandparents. His parents were busy people [his father was an actor and his mother a model], but his grandparents always told him that they loved him. But Deuce didn't even have time to get to know his parents. On his third birthday, his parents were hurrying back to actually be there for his birthday, but their car flipped over the edge of the cliff leading towards his grandparents' house because of the icy road. Deuce was left as an orphan, and so his grandparents raised him up. Deuce found solace in books, and would've ended up as a nerd no one cared about if he hadn't inherited his parents' looks.

In his freshman year, he fell in love with a girl who acted as if she loved him back. For a time, he was happy, but then he found out that she was only going out with him to get back at her ex-boyfriend, who was a star player of the football team. When he confronted her about it, she snapped back at him, calling him 'lame' and a 'waste of good looks'. He publicly dumped her and earned his reputation as the ice prince; which annoyed him since he hated anything to do with cold or winter. He turned to his books completely and aimed to finish high school without having to do anything else with love and just get the hell out of this town.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Reading
❄ His grandparents' library
❄ Summer
❄ Solitude
❄ Chess

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ The idea of love
☢ Winter, snow, and ice
☢ Cars
☢ Clingy girls
☢ Lies

Pain
Break
Karakuri Burst

Stop yanking my strings! Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 pm
Daniel ”Danny”Navarez

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° The best love is from a loyal pet. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Danny
Last time I checked I was a Guy. So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are Girls
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! August 16

Yes I stained my body Tribal heart on my shoulder blade
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. My ears and tongue.
I’m not short or tall!6 ft

Born on a hot August day, my parents got their first born. Daniel Navarez. But everyone calls me Danny instead. When my Dad married my mom, he was pulled into the business of Animal Care. He okay with animals but being surrounded by them wasn’t something he enjoyed so he got a degree as a architect and joined a firm. He makes good money too. He even built a nice house for us to live in so my mom could be closer to the animals. He even add to the Kennel and pool for us to swim in. A few years later we had my little sister Alanna. I was 10 at the time. I look like our mom and she looks like our Dad. We all got out own pets to take care of. I chose a Husky. Cain is my best friend and always will be. My grades in school were always good. My average is a 3.9 which is good enough for me.

I grew up with animals everywhere. So my affection grew as well. Seeing how happy my mother was when she took care of the pets everyday was something I wanted to experience. When I was old enough I began helping out and it was fun! I enjoyed it so much that I told her that I wanted to take over after she was done. She was ecstatic to say the least. So I’m going to college for a degree in animal care.

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ My Skateboard
❄ Music
❄ Reading
❄ Walks at night
❄Animals

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Fake people
☢ Cruel people
☢ Awkward silence
☢ Humid air
☢Being sick

I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
I Wanna Be - Chris Brown

Stop yanking my strings! Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Damian Jesse Rovitto

User Image

¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° Don't keep it all inside, but don't hurt yourself in the process °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

I have name but you can call me this Ian or Jesse
Last time I checked I was a guy. So I’m pretty sure I’m still the same
The one that tickles my fancy are usually girls. Can be guys. He doesn't really care.
I celebrate this day every year with my friends! June 21st

Yes I stained my body None
Extra holes! I don’t know what you’re talking about. None; it gets in the way when he plays sports
I’m not short or tall!6'3"

Ian was born in Berlin, Germany to completely not German people. His mother was half Italian, half French, and his father was American. His father was on a business trip and his mother had been visiting her father who had moved to Berlin after her mother died. They fell in love (at first sight, no matter how cliche that was, it was true.) and years after they met, his father proposed and his mother agreed and that's how their lovely little family began. As soon as he was born, his father had to go back to the States. His mother wished to go with him at first, but her baby came first. It was only after Ian's grandfather died that she actually went after Ian's father with him.

Ian took up all kinds of sports under his father's wing; basketball, soccer, tennis, archery, golf. His father wanted him to become well known as a sports-star, but Ian himself had always been attracted to the arts; writing and acting mostly. But he had to follow what his father wanted for him. Though, as much as he's an oddity among jocks, he's probably an oddity among everyone else too. He's a strange, but oddly funny person who gets along well with everyone and treats everyone the same. Once, a girl took advantage of his kindness to get him to go out with her, but they just eventually fell apart. He's not looking for love, because he knows it hurts, and he'd rather stick with being friends anyway....

ɿ Ն૦౮૯ ɿ੮!
❄ Sports
❄ Audrey Hepburn
❄ 80s-Modern music
❄ Coffee
❄ Writing

yυcĸ! ɢeт ιт αwαy!
☢ Places where there is scarcely anyone
☢ Being beaten
☢ Being kept from his freedom
☢ High-pitched noises
☢ People who keep him from being who he wants to be [eg, his dad, etc.]

Na Na Na || Sing || I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

Stop yanking my strings! Hunter Crawl

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff