[PRP] Ice Cream in Winter?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:21 am
Shizuo walked down the street with a cold bag of groceries in one hand, cigarette in the other. It was still early in the morning, the sun only having just risen about half an hour ago but Camphoreon was already semi-busy with people going to work. Most people were bundled because of the early morning chill but Shizuo was in his normal bartenders outfit with out a single extra article of clothes.

The reason he was out this early though was because the milk had run out. So he had gone out to buy a few jugs which were in the aforementioned cold bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image It was too cold outside to be a ditto! Hands, or rather, blobby arms down! In this kind of cold, her poor gelatinous self would have probably been just as solid as an ice cube. And such was never fun. Never ever fun! So instead, when a stranger's growlithe had wandered by, Opal took advantage of this by transforming into a snow white version of the fluffy fire-type with red eyes. Those miserable red eyes that couldn't see very well. No matter how much the false puppy Pokemon squinted, she just couldn't see where she was going. However, with her sniffer at the best it could be, she soon enough managed to find an interesting scent in the air.

MILK!

So following her nose rather than her eyes, the puppy Pokemon soon found herself running forward and eventually colliding with the leg of a stranger.

User Image "Opal?"

A girl who looked appropriately bundled up for the season scrunched up her nose a bit as the ditto-in-growlithe disguise bolted forward quite suddenly. Though her Pokemon was a good girl, it didn't make anything less worrisome when it came to the albino running off. Unlike the false-puppy-pokemon who could just dart past the legs of other people, the girl had to deal with going around them politely. There weren't too many, but the fact still remained that they were there.  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 pm
Shizuo let out a low grunt of surprise at the impact of the faux puppy on his leg. Even in his surprise though he managed to catch his balance before he looked down at the white pokemon. He raised an eyebrow at it and took a drag of his cig to attempt to calm his quick temper. It it had been a human that ran into him the nicotine may or may not have helped on that but Shizuo would admit to a few(Izumi and Rosie) that he had a soft spot for pokemon.

"Now where are you off to in a hurry to the point of running into people?" He asked though in a tone that clearly didn't expect a full out answer like a normal pokemon could not give. He glanced up to scan the crowd for the trainer of the wayward 'Growlithe' and spotted someone weaving through the slowly growing mess of people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:20 am
After the bump of her head against some person's leg (she was guessing), the Pokemon paused in place and shook her head slightly, as if to banish the slight pain in her head. However, when the victim of her careless running about announced himself with a question, the puppy Pokemon squinted her eyes, as if trying to see his shape. Yup, he was just a colored blob in her eyes. Like any other canine out there, the false puppy began to sniff almost feverishly at this stranger. She pressed her nose against his shins and moved about him in a curious circle, trying to ignore the stinky stick of smoke. However, when she got close to the bag, she had to stop in place and sniff there an extra long time.

MILK!

Opal had found the milk! Without hesitation, she was already focusing her puppy eyes on the man as best as she could, whimpering and begging out with soft "Growu-growu-growu" sounds.

There were too many people out for this time of day. That was the only logical conclusion the girl could come up with when she still couldn't get through the crowd to her Pokemon. There was one point were she thought she had a straight shot, but unfortunately her own eyesight was not the best either. It turned out there was a person in that seeming straight shot, whom the trainer bumped into.

"Goodness, I am so sorry!" she squeaked out before trying to make her way to little Opal. Aside from the one embarrassment, soon enough the trainer was able to locate a man in a seemingly white and black outfit. Well, she hoped it was a man, it was hard to tell with her vision.

"I'm sorry if my Pokemon is bothering you... I don't know why Opal went running off like that..." The sounds of a blatantly begging Opal went ignored for a moment.  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm
Shizuo just stood there as the 'puppy' circled him while sniffing. Canines did that regularly to some people if they caught an interesting sent he remembered so he wasn't worried. What it expected to find he wasn't sure. When it became clear to him what she was after however he gave her a small frown. He didn't mind sharing from time to time so that wasn't the reason for the frown. The reason was more along the lines of keeping his self from smiling at the pokemons antics.

His attention was called away however by the arrival of the 'Growlithes' trainer. Shizuo looked over at the girl and absentmindedly moves his sunglasses up to sit right, haven fallen slightly when he looked down. "It's fine." He said then glanced back at the white pokemon. "Must have smelled the milk." he offered an explanation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm
As if she had been doing it all her life, the false puppy Pokemon sat herself upright, lifting her paws in the air while keeping her rump on the ground, awkwardly balancing upright for even more begging. Mr. Man confirmed what she had smelled, which only seemed to make her get louder.

"Oh goodness..." the girl said with a concerned sigh. "I think she might be taking advantage of that form of hers right now... usually she doesn't go running about begging people for food or drink..." Carefully, she approached the begging puppy and knelt down. Though her comment about forms might have been a bit confusing, it would soon enough make sense after she poked the white Growlithe on the head.

"Opal, time to change back!"

User Image The white Growlithe shrank down, seeming to lose any hint of fur that she had, turning into something that could be described as white jello with two beady red eyes. In a cheery tone, she called out "Dit dit!" before beginning to move towards Mr. Man's shoes. Her movement could only be described as a slinky made of jelly. She eventually touched down on his shoe, claiming the spot before waving her small gelatinous arms towards him

"Ditto dit!"

With her black gloved fingers, the girl tugged on her head scarf, as if trying to adjust it a bit before she straightened up again. "...it's my fault in all honesty... we had to skip breakfast this morning, and I think this is her way of letting me know she wants something to fill her tummy..."

There was a faint pause before she added "...um... my name's Ivory... and you've obviously met Opal, my ditto..."  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:22 pm
Ok, first a puppy and then a blob. Shizuo had never seen a Ditto other then in pictures and from a distance(they used a few on Kasuka's sets) so at first he just sort of stared at the pleading blob. Then he thought that Rosie would find the blob adorable. He raised an eyebrow when she moved on to his shoe but didn't discourage or kick her off.

Shizuo then looked back to the girl shifting his weight a bit so as to remember not to move that one foot. "Ah I see. Never a good idea to skip when it comes to most pokemon I've noticed." It wasn't a reprimand or anything in the like, just a casual observation on his part. He paused as well when she started introductions. "...Shizuo."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:48 pm
Ivory squinted in the newly introduced Shizuo's direction, though such would go unnoticed since she had dark lenses in front of her reddish pink eyes. It was hard for her to see things perfectly clear, but now that she had a name, she kind of wanted to see things in a bit more detail. Subconsciously, she began leaning forward, perhaps getting a bit more in his personal space bubble than she had meant to, but she just wanted to see what he looked like.

"It's nice to meet you Shizuo... I really didn't mean to skip breakfast... but we had so many errands to run today... I'll be able to give her some Lum berries when we get back to the apartment later..."

Opal was never the sort to be bored, always seeming able to make a game out of nearly anything. She jiggled in place, as if she was dancing, wobbling to one side, then swaying to the other, giggling out with playful "Dit dit dit" sounds escaping her. However, she did eventually decide that it was still too cold out for her to be playing like this. Her jelly self was feeling too frosty.

So as casually as she could manage, she tried to sneak into the bottom cuffs of Shizuo's pants legs. She was just seeking a blanket for now. Unfortunately, she was probably a bit cold to the touch right now against bare human skin.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 am
Maybe Shizuo was getting used to people being with in his personal space or maybe he just didn't notice because didn't pay any mind to Ivory's leaning. "Understandable." After all Shizuo his self had skipped since he had to get the milk first. Milk was essential to every meal after all. Opal's dancing might have been a bit distracting had Shizuo looked down but he had been looking at her trainer instead. So no funny jello dance seeing for him.

Of course he did pay attention when the first contact of the pokemons skin to his leg happened. He tensed slightly at the cold at first as he looked down at the rapidly disappearing white blob. "I think that is the hint to get out of the cold." He said to Ivory even as he got used to the chilled pokemon and probably warming her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:08 am
Shizuo wore tinted glasses and had light colored hair. The exact color, she couldn't make out, but that had everything to do with her own eye-wear. However, if she was able to run into this man again and see him up close, she'd be able to recognize him.

She could not say the same thing for distance.

Of course, the mention of getting out of the cold for a moment had her blinking in a confused manner (though again, not like the current company could see such). However, as she managed to glance down and could only see a small bit of white peeking out from the black pants and black shoes, Ivory let out an embarrassed yelp.

In a rapid manner, she rattled on about the subject as she dipped down near his shoe. "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry Shizuo! It was part of the reason why she was a growlithe earlier... so she could keep warm... but obviously that whole begging thing wasn't good either... staying in this form right now is like... well... having jelly in the cold. It will get too hard... I'm sorry Opal... let's see if we can find you another Pokemon to transform into!" She held out her black glove towards the ditto. Her face was splotched with red along her cheeks from the brief embarrassment.

Despite how little of her was in view, it was interesting that part of her face was still in view. Was it possible for a ditto to look absolutely innocent with those small beady red eyes? Somehow, Opal made it work for her. She had snugly wrapped herself about the man's ankle, and it was pretty warm. "Ditto dit dit ditto!"

"...it won't be a fire type... but I promise you'll still be warm..." Ivory reassured.

"Dit dit!" With that, the Pokemon easily blobbed out from the pants leg (almost as if the pants leg was puking out a white goo) and flattened herself upon the black glove. Despite the Pokemon seemed like a gooey mess, she didn't leave any residue on the man's black shoes.

With her ditto in hand, the girl stood up, then asked Shizuo "...are there any bird Pokemon nearby? Or possibly overhead? Pidgey perhaps?"  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm
Shizuo held still as the girl tried to get her pokemon from under his pants, taking a few drags of his cigarette. "It's alright." He said in response to her rambling. and watched as the white jelly pokemon seemed to almost melt from his pants. It felt almost as weird as when the Ditto has climbed up in the first place. When she questioned him about a bird type he raised an eyebrow over his sunglasses then glanced around. "There is one to your across from you by a bush." Said bird pokemon looked like it was playing in some fallen leaves, or maybe it was looking for twigs, Shizuo wasn't sure.

He didn't bother asking why Ivory didn't just look herself, it was none of his business after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:58 pm
Silently, Ivory couldn't help but be grateful that Shizuo included the mention of the bush. It gave her something to aim towards as she turned to face the direction he mentioned. She could make out the bushes, even if they were still blurry. It was the Pokemon that she couldn't see so well. However, there was a splotch that was a different color from the brownish green color of the leaves on the bush.

That had to be the bird! And judging by the color, probably a Pidgey. Lifting her own Pokemon up to her face level, she used her free hand to point towards the splotch of color. "See that Pokemon, Opal? I need you to transform into that one for now, okay?"

With a stubby arm, the ditto saluted before narrowing her beady little eyes in the direction of the assumed bird Pokemon. With what seemed like a bit of concentration, soon enough the blob's form began to shift again. She gained feathers and a beak, all quite lacking in color compared to the species of bird Pokemon she had taken.

User ImageOnce she was done, she opened and shut her pink beak slightly, as if to test the appendage before she hopped from her friend's hand over to the new friend's shoulder, flapping her wings partially to keep her high enough in the air to make the landing.

Shizuo soon enough had a white pidgey perched on his shoulder, one that was very careful to not dig her claws into the perch, because she knew that it could hurt. She cocked her head slightly from this new spot and seemed to take a keen interest in looking at the perch's face.

Ivory had only partially expected her Pokemon to pester the man yet again. "...I'm sorry... I think she just wants to get a better look at you now that she can see you a bit better." There was a pause before she scooted a bit closer, holding her hand up at her Pokemon as if to ask her silently to return to her.

"I can take her back if you don't want her there..."  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm
Shizuo watched as the little while blob became a bird, raising an eyebrow. He had never seen a pokemon use transform before, not a surprising thing though since only two kinds of pokemon could use it. When the new bird flew up onto his shoulder he turned his head slightly and looked back. "It's alright." He answered the girl. He understood how pokemon could have certain quirks. Such as his Aiden. "If you want." he gave a one armed shrug at the question, still studying the 'bird'.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 pm
Opal was not a particularly naughty Pokemon by any means. However, she did like to make friends. And right now she had a friend that was looking at her as she seemed to inspect him. She ruffled her temporary feathers slightly, causing her face to seemingly puff out a bit.

When her friend spoke of possibly taking the Pidgey back, the white bird, still poofed up slightly, turned back to the girl.

"Pidgey pidge!" she cooed out in a reassuring manner, lifting one leg and clenching the claws slightly.

The girl adjusted her headscarf slightly. "...are you sure...?" she asked aloud. It would seem as if she was addressing Shizuo's words, but things weren't always what they seemed.

Her words were actually for the false Pidgey.

"Pidge!" The bird once more turned to her new friend. He had glasses like her friend, and light blonde colored hair. His hair looked quite soft. And messy.

Scooting closer to the man's neck, the Pidgey eventually leaned in and carefully seemed to start tucking strands of hair into place.

With a slight cough, the girl tried to think of something, anything she could offer in conversation that might have distracted from Opal's antics a bit. "...um... I just hope we didn't interrupt anything important... like if you had any sort of prior engagements you needed to keep." She glanced down to her feet for a moment before bobbing her head back up with an uncertain smile.

"... so... what do you do when you aren't getting mobbed by a ditto?" She offered a small laugh, but it sounded strained, almost forced.  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:04 pm
Shizuo glance over at the white pokemon when she started to groom his hair and would have shrugged if it hadn't meant distrubing the temporary bird. "No, I was just picking up some things earlier, nothing important for now." He looked back over to the girl. "I'm a bodyguard. And you?"

(Sorry for taking so long OTL)  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff