Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 036

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:06 am
User ImageWingardia : Makie's Dorm

The door to Makie's room is white with random designs on it. Swirls, peace signs, hearts, butterflies, any random symbol kids normally use in drawings. The door also has the words Makie Saiyuri in bold gold letters. Also underneath her name is the number of her dorm. Around the number of her dorm, '36', is a box the borders the numbers.

When you first walk into the room, your are stepping on a baby blue carpet with the words, 'Welcome everyone! Bienvenu!♥' in a pastel pink. On your right is a white door leading to the bathroom and on your left is a place to put your coats and shoes. For the coats there are silver coat hangers, along with a newly polished wooden bench directly under it for books, bookbags, bycicle gear, whatever. By the wooden bench, there is a black mat where you can place your shoes. If you continue on straight you'll be in the bedroom.

The bedroom, coming from the narrow small hallway, is shaped kind of like a large rectangle. The walls are painted a royal blue, with a lighter blue on the ceiling. Also, on the ceiling there are white fluffy clouds painted in detail. There are also glow in the dark stickers of the moon, the sun, and stars on the ceiling. It was sort of like a little night light for Makie. On the floor was a blue and pink carpet shaped in a flower.

Her single bed, has white covers with small baby blue and rose pink symbols. Then, the bed sheet under that is a white lacey silky kind of material. Her pillow was shaped like a white yeti with green eyes and lying on it was a white stuffed kitty with blue eyes. Around it's neck was a pink ribbon with the name 'Flip' on it. There were also several stuffed animals that seemed to go around the bed. They were sort of guarding the bed in a way. Next to the bed is a small, blue painted bedside table made of willow, it had a blue and white child lamp on it. A bunny alarm clock was also set on the bedside table as well. The alarm clock is set to 6 o'clock am for early dance practice.

Next to the wall opposing Makie's bed, is a long drawer made of willow wood. The drawer kept most of her clothes, as she used the walk in closet for a much different reason. On top of the drawer was an average sized tv, and a DVD player on top of it. If you take some time to notice, there are little speakers around the room, surround sound. Just like the theaters! There was also a section of the drawer that had several movies. Many of them were Johnny Depp movies. Edward Scissorhands, What's Eating Gilbert Grape?, Finding Neverland, Secret Window, Sleepy Hollow, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL, and many others. But there were also several Disney movies. The Little Mermaid 1 & 2, Anastasia, Peter Pan 1 & 2, Bambi, Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, and lots of others.

There is also several items like a brush, and an old music box with some of her jewelry inside, on the drawer. Hey, Makie doesn't like jewelry much, but she would wear it if some one special gave it to her. When you open the music box, it plays Aeris' Theme from Final Fantasy 7 again and again. There are a few rings inside this box... One seems to be her promise ring, one from those cheapo machines in the mall, and two wedding rings. The wedding rings belonged to her deseased parents. There were also two pairs of beautiful earings belonging to her mother... Not that Makie could wear them, since she didn't have her ears pierced.

Next to the long drawer were two large mirrors that opened to reveal a walk in closet. Hung up beside the mirror is her special blush pink kimono for occasions. The walk in closet had drawers going around the closet space, and above it hung some clothes. This was where she kept most of her parents' items, like old clothes, special items, photos, books, old dolls, anything that she managed to take with her in memory of her parents. There was also a section for her gymnastics ribbons that are several colors of the rainbow. From white to black. Warm colors to cool colors. Colors to shades. She has a ribbon of almost anything! Misty also took a drawer to put her stuff in as well. Why? Because Misty often crashed against the wall in Makie's room.

On the wall opposing the door, is where the large window is located. It has a blue border around the outside of the window, and had white, sapphire and rose pink curtains. Next to the window, is a little desk, made of willow wood, that you would see in one of those studies. She had papers, small framed pictures and drawings scattered about. There was also an open book there at page 208 lying there as well. Makie wasn't exactly the most organized person at times.

Now for the most important place in her dorm... The bathroom! When you walk into the bathroom, it's like a dramatic change of color. The tiles are white, the walls are white with gold designs on it and the ceiling is also a blank white. There is a small gold carpet in the middle of the floor, so your feet won't get so cold on the tiles. A white bath tub, with a gold faucet, is located to your far right, and next to it is a white walk-in shower stall. On the wall opposing the bathtub, or on your left, is a white and gold sink. Next to that is a white toilet and on it's other side is a place to keep her towels. A small white hamper can be found by the white door, what did I tell ya, complete change of color! It's all white!

That's pretty much it for Makie's room! She finds it very cozy in her room, it reminds her of home. Hope you enjoy you feel at home when you come to Makie's dorm too!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:19 pm
Makie lay on the bed, staring up at the clouds on her ceiling. The only light in the room, was the light coming off from the tv, and the light that shone through her curtains. The small girl's head rested on the soft yeti pillow. In the background, she could hear music emitting from the tv. It was fast, it had techno music in the background, and it described Makie pretty well. Well, almost... Makie didn't exactly kiss some one before, but it pretty much described her feelings. That's why her mouth moved and her small voice sang with the catchy lyrics. Apparently it was becoming quite popular now. It also used to be a song by Dolly Parton. But, honestly, this version is soo much better.

"Because every time we touch,
I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss,
I reach for the skies!"

Makie sang lightly and innocently. Her chocolate eyes traced the seemingly, moving clouds on her ceiling. Her mind wandered around, as if her mind was also a cloud, slowly drifting away in the sky. The constant ticking of her little bunny clock next to her, was in perfect sync with her heart. The beat of the music also fell in the beat of her heart. Not refering to Hilary Duff there. A remote lay next to her, and on her stomach, there was her little stuffed animal. Makie had her since she was eight. The stuffed animal was a white kitty with blue eyes and she had a pink collar around her neck. It was a beanie baby. Makie was quite fond of those and collected quite a few of them. She, however, left most of them at home so her grandfather didn't feel lonely. That would be mean on Makie's part.

"Your arms are my castle,
Your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears,
That I cry."

Her foot moved a bit slightly in her white, mid-shin socks. She also had on red capris and a green dress. The dress was loose around her torso, and the straps weren't exactly tight either. But you could see a red, strapless snitchet. A snitchet, what Makie cristened it, was pretty much a corset with a bra attached to it. Pretty much a camisole, but Makie liked calling it a snichet. You could also see the many bandages around her arms and legs, and upper back. You could also see a cut mark going across her throat, and the blood stained bandage around her left collar bone. In her hair were small red ribbons. Makie wore this when she was pretty much lounging around.

"Because every time we touch,
I feel the static.
And every time we kiss,
I swear I could fly."

It was then a door opening suddenly interrupted Makie. The brunette sloly sat up, a few stray hairs going off in different directions because of the static. Flatenning it down, her soft orbs wandered to find... Misty. With... Ice cream? Makie wasn't complaining, but her older friend would never go out to buy ice cream. The brunette slowly watched as the midnight haired girl walk over to her, and hand her the ice cream. Misty looked at Makie for a moment before sitting down in a rose pink bean bag. They sat in silence for a few moments before the midnight haired woman finally broke the silence.

"Eat it... Eat the ice cream." Misty said quickly. Makie paused, looking from her friend to the ice cream. In a few moments, the girl began to devour the ice cream, enjoying every minute of it. Makie, after a while, finally realized why she had been given ice cream. Well, since she was still trying to rest her voice and vocal cords so she doesn't lose her voice, she was to eat cold things like ice cream and popsicles. The brunette didn't complain, because she LOVED ice cream and popsciles. Especially the grape and strawberry popsicles and vanilla and chocolate ice cream.

There was more silence between the two, which was a bit awkward. Misty watched Makie with her intense eyes, Makie watched the tv, Misty never turned her gaze, Makie's focus kept wavering. It was all very confusing. Eventually Makie finally faced Misty, returning the silent stare. Then, tilting her to the side a it, she opened her glossy lips to talk. Misty silenced her, and begin to speak herself.

"Makie. Are you alright? Honestly, you had a crying fit over your pendant... Then when you wake up you're all happy peppy. You've even said 'hi' to every single ones of your class mates you passed on the way here. Except for the guys, but you normally aren't so open and confident." Misty paused, trying to read Makie's expression. "You still blushed around the boys, but you haven't stuttered whenever any one would say 'hi' back to you, or 'how are you?'."  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:57 pm
Makie paused, unable to say anything. Why was Misty asking those questions? She felt just fine. Actually, she felt more than just fine. She felt great, as if relieved of a heavy burden. But, Misty had a reason for asking these questions. As, the midnight haired girl had seen a happy and relieved Makie, but she never saw the brunette ever say 'Hi' to random people with one of those soft smiles she gave her friends. Actually Makie didn't exactly softly smile, she smiled, you know, one of those happy grins.

"What's wrong with being happy or peppy? What's wrong with saying 'hi' to people anyways? I just want to make some new friends. I don't think there's a rule against that." Makie said, snapping Misty to reality, which hardly ever happens. It was Misty's turn to pause, their eyes locked in a stare down. Makie's chocolate eyes staring almost as intensely as Misty's sky blue eyes normally are. However, Misty was the victor, as Makie suddenly glanced at the tv that was playing a song that was high pitched. Makie couldn't go that high. She almost could, but it would always be flat. No matter how hard she tried. But that was random. You didn't need to know that.

"Well. There's nothing wrong with it, but that's not like you. You're not normally this happy and you don't normally wave and say 'hi' so confidently to people you don't even know." Makie was about to open her mouth, but Misty silenced her again. "I mean, you're right, there's no rule against being happy, but when it's not like you to be that way, there's something wrong."

"So, if I suddenly grin, something is wrong with me? If I suddenly decide to go out and suddenly kiss Oliver, something is wrong with me? What's up Misty? If anything is wrong, you're the one who has something wrong with them." Makie said rendering Misty speechless. She knew Makie would especially not say that. Then the midnight haired girl shook off the thoughts, and replied.

"Makie. Wake up! This isn't you!" Misty said, as she placed her hands on her friends shoulders and began to shake her. "Makie! You have to listen. You won't normally act like this. Snap out of it." Her tone was cold, but still had hints of concern for her friend sprinkled over it. Makie let herself be shaken up, and Misty stopped, she shook her head and blinked her chocolate orbs a few times. Finally she looked back at Misty.

"You don't control me! You don't own me! I can do and act like I want to act or do." Makie said. The silence continued, until the brunette finally got up off the bed and walked over to the tv. She then opened a drawer and pulled out some clothes. Still pulling out random articles of clothing, she bgean to talk. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to change and go out to watch Dante's fight. We can forget about this if you want, and we can go watch his fight together. Alright? Good." Then she began to strip off her lounging clothes and threw on the clothes she had just picked out.

As Makie changed, Misty continued to stare off into space. For once, she was confused at what to do. The woman was just speechless. Once a shy Makie, and now... She's happy-go-lucky and speaks her mind? What happened while she slept. How strange. The next thing Misty heard was a bang, or a knock. Or prehaps it was the sound of something hitting the floor. She turned her head quickly, to sit up quicker than a second. Her eyes suddenly lit up, not with happiness, but with great surprise. What she saw was a Makie lying on the floor. She was wearing a plaid mini skirt, a white blouse, a berghundy ribbon tie, a berghundy coat, and berghundy ribbons in her hair. It was one of her middle school's uniform, that still fit.

Misty picked up her friend, and laid her down on the bed, checking her temperature. A fever that was rising quickly. That probably explained her strange behavior, she wasn't even fully recovered yet. Misty sat back down in the pink, and very disgusting in Misty's mind, bean bag chair. The woman sighed, only in hopes that when Makie woke up again she'd be okay. Misty didn't enjoy seeing her friend act like some one else. You know? It hurts to see your friend dramatically change and then talk back to you even though she once considered you as an older sister. I suppose it was all just concern. And so, Misty waited until Makie woke up, and was back to her old self again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:42 am
"Makie- Makie, are you okay now?" asked Misty with concern. She checked her forehead. No fever. Maybe Makie was back to normal. "Makie, are you feeling alright now?" she repeated.  

bluegray

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:07 am
( Errr... Misty is my own NPC, no one can use her. Also, you must have my permission before posting here. Sorry, about that. )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:39 am
Makie ran into her dorm room, her milk chocolate eye radiating painful happiness... Extremely happy that it scared Misty. The brunette was waving around a piece of paper in her small pale hands, which Misty assumed it to be a letter from her grandfather. Makie was always bouncing off the walls whenever her grandfather sent her letters. For the small 13 year old, it was like a sign he was alive and still on this Earth. It showed makie he was okay. Recently, the brunette had had thoughts of going back to her home town for a bit, but she couldn't find a reason for her visit... Well, it would be summer, but... Makie also wanted to spend her summer here with her friends. That and the play was coming up, along with the Sakura festival (Which she obviously planned to go with the Wonderland family), and there was also the Water Park. Taking off her cute red shoes, she ran over to Misty, her semi long brown hair dancing in the wind as she ran and tackled Misty... But the older woman didn't budge a single bit, and instead held Makie as if she were a baby.

"Alright, what does it say Makie?" Misty asked the brunette, before Makie held it in front of her face to see herself. Misty read quickly, her face never changing from that neutral expression. But, she was happy for Makie.

Dear Makie,

From the looks of all your letters, Ria High wasn't so bad after all. It seems you're enjoying yourself there. I suppose you want me to pay for another school year there, right? As for your pendant, there's nothing I can really do about it since it was... it was something your grandmother made, I can't make those kind of things. But you should learn to control your powers by yourself instead of having your grandmother's pendant limit your powers and you never learning to control your powers themselves.

Anyways, you've mentioned a summer play? You said it was Beauty and the Beast and that you would be playing Cogsworth and one of the Bimbettes. You've also mentioned the director was a dog and completely switched the genders of the roles around... What an interesting play. I would love to go and see it. In fact, I plan on going to see the play when you put it off. Then you can show me how much you've grown in this year. I also hope that you've found some one you fancy... Like a boy. Well, no matter, I guess I will see you when all of you put off the play.

Sincerely,
Your grandfather.

"H-He's really goona c-come! H-He's really gonna come!" Makie said with glee, jumping out from Misty's arms and beginning to twirl around on spot. "B-But-- Makie d-doesn't want t-to stutter for g-grandpa on stage..." She said, slumping a bit. Stuttering has always been her problem. Actually, it's not like she had a problem, she could speak normally, but then when she finds herself talking with another, the words become fumbled with the fact that she might mess up and say something strange to upset the person. So, really it was just her and her fear of embarassing herself. Misty laid a graceful hand on the girl's small head.

"Just relax. Take a deep breath before you talk. Besides, the people have never seen this version of the play, they can't compare you to anything. Besides, you got picked over every one else, so it means you're capable of being in the play and doing the best you can." Misty said, removing her hand. "Anyways, I'm going to go practice, good luck Makie." The brunette watched as Misty began to leave. Blinking her chocolate eyes a few times she took a deep breath and--

"Thank you Misty...!" Makie said before blushing and turning around. "B-But what if O-Oliver will be there too...?"  

Sincerely Sunshine

Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff