Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Fan Dub Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll Whore?
  Yes
View Results

Twinkleh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:28 am
Kaiou Michiru
I participated in several Sailormoon fandubs years ago, when I was into amateur voice acting, as either Sailorneptune or Sailorsaturn. (Oh, and once as Sailormoon, now that I think of it.) Fandubs are quite fun to make, although I wouldn't say the overall quality is any better than the official dub. Although the voice talent may or may not be better, most fans involved in fandubbing lack the knowledge and the proper tools to produce a quality dub. In fact, I have yet to see a quality fandub.

Ack!I hate it when people say that!Make's me wanna rise up to the challenge!x_X;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:22 pm
Kawaii-Star
Kaiou Michiru
I participated in several Sailormoon fandubs years ago, when I was into amateur voice acting, as either Sailorneptune or Sailorsaturn. (Oh, and once as Sailormoon, now that I think of it.) Fandubs are quite fun to make, although I wouldn't say the overall quality is any better than the official dub. Although the voice talent may or may not be better, most fans involved in fandubbing lack the knowledge and the proper tools to produce a quality dub. In fact, I have yet to see a quality fandub.

Ack!I hate it when people say that!Make's me wanna rise up to the challenge!x_X;

Hate it when people say what? *blink*  

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

[x.Sniper.x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:57 am
I dont see whats so bad about them i mean sure they cutted a lot but give them a break atleast they did make them i mean if it wasnt for the dubs you wouldnt even know what sailormoon was well thats only if you didnt have an internet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:24 pm
Yeah I did a fan dub a while ago! It IS up on my you tube! I am sailor Saturn! LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LhYEeM4aGrA  

axidolsteph

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:31 pm
[x.Sniper.x]
I dont see whats so bad about them i mean sure they cutted a lot but give them a break atleast they did make them i mean if it wasnt for the dubs you wouldnt even know what sailormoon was well thats only if you didnt have an internet.

This topic is about dubs made by fans, not the official dub. And, yes, that is about the only good thing, in my opinion, about the official dub. Many of us would not have never known about Sailormoon if it weren't for the dub. I became familiar with other anime and manga series because of my interest in Sailormoon, so as awful as it was, I am glad that the series was dubbed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:31 am
disgusting!  

yin_takashi

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out