[PRP] Don't Hit a Man When He's Down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TRHQ- Shizuo Heiwajima

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm
A smirk spread across Shizuo's face at Izaya's reaction. "Yes you are broken. And you couldn't do much of anything with that broken leg." he taunted. The bottle blond glanced down at Izaya's lower half then back up at his face, smirk growing bigger.

The smirk dropped a bit when Izaya calmed down again and he gave a shrug."Nothing yet. Haven't found anything that looked ri-..." he cut his self off when the end of his cigarette fell thanks to Izaya. His eyebrow started to twitch a bit and he took a deep breath.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 am
"I think you're forgetting what I'm best at, Shizu-chan, and it doesn't have anything to do with my legs," the info broker replied with some amusement, noting the reaction of the ex-bartender. Hoping forward, he used his one good foot to stomp out the charred cigarette end before continuing on.

"I don't know who or what you think you're shopping for, but you better get a move-on. Since it's the holiday season, there's going to be a frenzy at all the stores. Don't want to be caught up in the middle of that, do you?"

Even though his back was to the blonde, he allowed a snarky smirk to form on his lips as he held up a hand in farewell, not looking back. The sooner they were out of each others' sight, the better. "Ciao, Shizu-chan. Next time we meet, I promise things will go back to normal between us."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers