Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Toshiro Nai vs. Lars Heiland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

Hell Yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
T o s h i r o N a i

Toshiro walked onto the field, eying the scenery around him. He distantly wondered if his opponent was going to show, or if the man was a coward. A small smirk rose on his face. He bet that it was the latter.

((Short post is short.))

The Health Potion

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

I came. I saw. I conquered.
╔══════════════╗

His opponent soon did appear, Lars Heiland stood behind him with a large blade upon his back made of steel. He spoke to Toshiro with an adult voice, one that seemed much older than him by comparison, "you supposed to be the one that I'm fighting?" he said as he brushed his jacket off of any dust from the wind that got on him. He was eyeing how Toshiro would approach this, would he speak now, or attack first, this would decide what Lars would think of fellow shinobi from Takigakure.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image
T o s h i r o N a i

Toshiro saw the other - his opponent, he supposed - walk onto the field they were on. Looking at the man, he held open his hand. Something small fell into it, and a katana grew. "I am." His voice was that of a child's, as was the rest of his body. He considered making a boast, but decided against it, feeling as if it was a waste of time. A bit further away, a minimized version of the Nodachi key rested, hidden among the grass. He let it sit there, an escape route if he couldn't dodge an attack.

The Health Potion

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

I came. I saw. I conquered.
╔══════════════╗

"Alright then, let us begin, you start us off and make the first move," Lars said as he did the "bring it" hand sign with just one hand. Lars would still stay honorable and humble during the fight but then again, this would probably be the only time that he could really have some fun and fight. Shinobi only fought to kill and bring peace, he wondered what this young shinobi would fight for and whatever path he choosed would also be the same path of Lars' fighting method.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces