Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Panic At The Ballroom]Lars vs Xen vs Ballast vs Kleine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

I came. I saw. I conquered.
╔══════════════╗

Lars was going to have to try something else, something different but interesting. Lars jumped over the incoming ball of metal yet noticed that if he didn't raise his height up just a little bit more, then he would probably end up losing his leg. Lars used the Static Force Jutsu once again, not to knocked the ball back but to lift Lars higher into the air and over the ball. As he landed and watched as the metal ball slammed into the wall, Lars made one handseal for the Shadow Clone Jutsu, creating 2 shadow clones, these two ran in and steered clear of any metal except for the metal up ahead near Xen, they moved extremely fast to the point where they were just blurs to the human eye but didn't move too fast. The first clone jumped upward and directed an axe kick to Xen while the other one slid and tried to launch a rising kick to Xen. Both of these clones were only diversions for what would truly happen.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

███████████████████ User Image ███████████████████

This is my world, I'm just allowing you to live here.
╔══════════════╗

"Oh." Well, Ballast figured that the black metal seemed to be stronger than normal metal. Normal metal wouldn't have been able to withstand the lightning kunai. Then he heard the metal behind the ceiling begin to move. By the time the metal burst through, Ballast was already in the air, beating his wings. The seals were finished, and a dragon of lightning formed, flying at the pair. Ballast didn't think it would hit, but he needed to test the strength of the metal. He turned around, just in time to catch a beam of metal. He snarled, and his nails grew into claws. He swung one claw and caught the beam. The combination of the claws being made of steel and the strength of a medic-nin allowed him to destroy the beam easily.

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
"Okay, okay, so wait!" The lady ran screaming as her legs ran forward; "How many Heiland's does one need to purge?" The woman asked, her tongue sliding along the curves and edges of her lips; bending her back up and over before appearing right at Xen's immediate side. "You'd think I'd be excluding you, but..." The woman started, her body wrapping itself -- holstering itself -- to his close side as her hands graced the external skin of his cheeks. "...You're wrong; son of Nayley. Nayley Uchiha, Nayley Hatake... Nayley Heiland." She wasn't done, though; not nearly done at all. Still behind her was a presence; a presence of dark and yet unimaginably barren. Her holder; her tamer; her master. One who had long-since "ascended" into the dark. "...Aren't you proud, Messere Kleine?" She asked, licking the scruff upon his neck. "Aren't you proud of what you've become?" And in that moment... the master once more stepped from the dark; from the dark and into the world that he owned. "Yes, Hysteria--" The man said; tone of dull and face of naught. As if there were no longer anything at all -- anything at all still there. "Hysteria the Mad." But the truth was that he was happy; as happy as one could still be.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Kage メタル Medical Class メタル "Konohagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxUnfortunately, Hysteria had come at a comical time. As she latched onto him, two clones and a lightning dragon were currently flying toward him. "Normally, seeing a beautiful lady such as yourself would go far beyond making my day..." His face twisted into a grin as his eyebrows raised. "But you've come at a simply tragic time, my dear." Suddenly, his hands would fly through seals, and he would simply press his palm to the metal wall. Black Metal spikes would erupt from it, flying around Lucifer and Hysteria. Two of them would erupt into a flurry of needles at his side, covering the clones in such a broad radius that escaping was nigh impossible. The other two would stab into the lightning dragon, allowing Lucifer to manipulate it out of his path. As it crashed into the ground, Lucifer would grin at Hysteria, who was still clutching at his side. Underneath his body, the scales of black metal would have already covered everything underneath his clothing. His black metal arm would begin to pulse as he looked into Hysteria's eyes, ever present of the situation around him. "Though I must ask, my lady...what brings you to a run-down place like this?"xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kage Characters Have:
770 points total (-20)
Academy Techniques cost 3 points
Genin Techniques cost 5 points
Chuunin Techniques cost 10 points
Special Jounin Techniques cost 15 points
Jounin Techniques cost 20 points
Sannin/Kage Techniques cost 30 points
SS-Ranked (special) Techniques cost 50 points

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Perfection is Nothing. Nothing is Perfection
╔══════════════╗

Lars looked to Kleine with widened eyes...he heard what he had said and his ears couldn't believe what he had said, he couldn't believe the words of Hysteria and Kleine. His heart twinged, his eyes began to water as he saw what she was doing to Kleine and Kleine was his everything. His heart turned black, his soul was about to leave and his mind only reached one option....to do nothing. Nothing. That was it, that's all he could do...that's all he could ever do...just nothing. He looked into Kleine's eyes with tears going down his own as he slowly walked forward, not afraid of the pain and torment that others could give him as he moved onward, he didn't care...he had nothing to lose. Lars places a hand on Kleine's chest and closes his eyes, "I'm through with all of this...to see you like this...it hurts. Hurts like the deepest knife through my chest, I don't care if you've lied and hurt me time and time again...I don't care if your pain is shared with me...I don't even care if I die here and now...I don't care anymore...I wish for Nothing. I wish for Nothing," Imperfection looked to Lars and felt his body begin to crack and break apart, the cracks became larger and larger and soon, Imperfection ripped himself open and pulled forth a stronger being from within....that of Perfection.

Perfection...whose eyes were black upon entrance which then glowed bright gold as they looked upon his partner, he could now see that nothing drove him and nothing ever would. Perfection moved inward to Lars and entered him slowly and as it did so, as this happened, Lars' body changed. The outer shell of his former Lars Heiland self began to crack and break apart, each piece and shell falling behind him as he continued to look to Kleine in sadness and misery. His true form, or the form of embodiment was seen for what it truly was...that of perfection,"...merging...complete....realization...made."

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 am
User Image

╔══════════════╗

A Gasp! "This simply cannot be! If they join what shall happen to me~" Ballast sang in his deep opera voice. It was strange, but he did not have a choice. "You are feeding into the lie! You are not the masters of this world! The controllers are in the sky! Don't be fooled, this is their story unfurled~!" Ballast fell to the ground. He then began to twirl round and round. "Satsui No Hadou two one three nine five! He controls you Lars, you are not alive~" He twirled more, stopping in Ken, who was with the whore. "X X The Epic Muffin X X! His will is the only reason you'll ever have sex~!" He looked at the powerful one. If he taunted him, Ballast would surely be done. "And you, the Embodiment of Lust! In whom all of your village places their trust! Your puppeteer is The Drinker of Coconut! He's the god of us all, and a major man-slut~!" He then began to cackle, mad. He looked up, tears on his face, but seeming glad. "And I, you ask? Enlightening you is my task! I am controlled by the best of all, one stronger than the ocean! I'm controlled by the god of gods, I'm controlled by The Health Potion~!" Thunder roared as our enlightened seer spouted a name that made Satan scream in fear. "The Health Potion! The Health Potion! The Health Potion~~~" Then the singer stopped, face shriveled in confusion. "Wha?" Ballast's head exploded.

╚══════════════╝

((Obviously not my real post. Shane said to sing a song, and that it should be my post. So, yeah, there you go.))  

The Health Potion

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
''There's no reason--" The man started, as he held his hands lightly against Lars' cheeks. His body surged with a coherent lightning energy within; and the air around him turned into a graceful yet degrading wind. "No reason to be in pain anymore." The man said as he held his lover close; kissing him upon the lips, for he knew he was still there. Even after the transformation, he was still Lars -- still his Lars. Still the man that he had never once managed to no longer love. And he knew... knew that he didn't really wish for nothing. He wished for at least one thing; for Kleine to always be there. It was perfect -- then -- that Kleine had always wished for the same. "I'll always love you..." The man said, as he pressed the blood-gemmed ring upon Lars' cold hands. "Never once will I stop." And from here; everything was okay. Because they would be together; because they would still be at each other's side. "Aw, how cute, Messere Kleine! All bustling with joy and ready to let yourself awaken. You know it feels wonderful, don't you? It feels like no one's business; like nothing can compare. Your "happy time" with Lars is nothing. This fulfillment will give you everything."

But the truth was; as he would turn over his first stone, Hysteria had already readied herself to depart. "This place is not run-down. This whole world is beautiful; absolutely beautiful. Kind of like me. But not like you, ugly little piss-eyed s**t." She wanted to attack; to behave to get close and then to behead, but that was no fun -- and it wasn't exactly fair game. Soon, she'd have to disperse anyway, right? Soon as in... soon as in... right now. She held on closely to him -- still -- but her face faded to naught as her body dissolved into blue rose petals, all falling down onto the floor. But what Xen did not know was that this was her first and final attack; and that if he did not move away soon, they would suck his blood and his guts. Every one of her actions had always been exactly the way she had wanted them; like a star at a play. And she had hoped -- just hoped -- that Xen would enjoy her performance as well; even though now, she was gone. "You're not very cute," Said a whisper from Hysteria into his mind; "But I'll still ******** your lights out."

Now that she was gone; all had been set aside for him, to manage and prepare. "Will you love me, Lars? Even if I become what I am; a monster?" He asked, holding the man tightly -- still with the firm and gentle grasp of a lover. But soon, he had to step back. "Will you love me if I become this?" His body began to shift; slowly at first. But he kept his eyes upon the field, even as his torso began to grow chained and glued into the Embodiment of Greed. The entire thing happened so quickly; almost as if a radiant flash of light. Twelve little legs sprouted from under and a large and corded tail; his arms growing to monstrous visages, though they looked perfect with the Lightning Step. His entire body has been made completely to co-ordinate with his styles; his legs and his tail meant for the Lightning Step and the Mist Standard Sword Style, and his upper body all meant for the dust eater. As his extendable and elastic body shifted from side-to-side, quickly and close from his back and onto the ground; the tail stretched to sit underneath his legs, almost as if a sleeping beast. He had set his body to prepare to use the necessary styles; the styles of Mist, Waterfall; and most especially the Dust Eater.

What he was -- now -- had been decided; Violence was what he had become. His body was hanging from the perched torso of Greed; and from this body, he looked at Perfection with a loving look in his eyes. He wanted to tell him that despite what he had become; everything would be okay. And even just the piercing look of indoctrination coming from his snake-slit pupils... had already been enough to decide; that Lars would be on his side, and maybe even... under his control. The tiger claws still remained mounted in the air; as his blood manipulation had not decided to wane. Everything had remained as it was; the strongest of the ball keeping his stature as the strongest of the world. "Shall we begin?" Kleine called; in a deep and almost indoctrinating voice. It was dark yet held mystique; the voice of a fallen angel calling upon those whose hearts still bore lust. "Shall we prepare ourselves to kill you all?" One would think he was speaking to Lars; but the truth was, he was speaking to the seven things that made up himself.

(The Rosepetal Birth, the Lightning Sage technique complete activation, Fuuton Masters aura activated, The Embodiment of Violence awakened, Hysteria the Mad unsummoned)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:34 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxUnfortunately for Hysteria, her petals would be useless against Xen. As they tried to suck his blood, they would be met by the Black Metal scales covering his body. After they left his body, he would begin flying through seals. It seemed his opponent was large; it seemed time to bring out the big guns. After observing for only a moment, Xen would fly though hand seals before pressing his palm to the ground. Suddenly, a gigantic hand formed of Black Metal would erupt the ground underneath him with him in the center of the palm. The hand would begin to rise, revealing an arm, elbow, and even the head of what appeared to be a colossal human made of Black Metal. When he was fully risen from the ground, The monster would easily tower at an impressive thirty feet tall. Suddenly, Xen would form one more seal. Upon a whim, a series of katanas made of Black Metal would form from the creature's torso. As they detached from it, they would hover in the air around Xen, a good fifteen of them ready to defend him at a whim.xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kage Characters Have:
700 points total (-70)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Kleine, I will always love you, even if that body of yours shifted to the worst thing possible on earth. Even though I have reached that of the state of Nothingness, I will always keep you close in mind and heart and never let you go," Perfection looked to Kleine and smiled, his eyes seemed the same, even though he had changed, Lars was still the same, his form was different but he was still Kleine's and no one else's, "but even this is not enough to fight...there is more that this body can wield, that this body can control, far more power is needed," Perfection looked to the changed Kleine with reddened eyes as a single black feather passed the two's gaze. As this happened, a swirl of feathers overcame and surrounded Perfection, covering him in a twister of blackened feathers and red blood, shifting his form from within.

As the feathers left and the blood covered over the body of the 2nd form of Perfection, he looked to Kleine with demon-red eyes, the pupils snapping into slits and his wings and tail moving behind him. His hair had become longer by a short bit and it seemed that his pointy demon-like ears are still there as well. The blood that still covered what his skin looked like and what his body truly looked like began to sink to the ground and leave his body, revealing that he had black fur in certain places(the legs were covered, his arms, his hips...oh and Lars isn't wearing anything but the fur is covering up the "places") and not only that, an open hole could be seen at his chest. A hole that anyone could stick their hand into.

He looked at his own body and then back up to Kleine or more of what he had become and nodded at his question, thinking that he was speaking to him for some reason. He didn't move his mouth, but Kleine could hear his voice, the words of Perfection and Lars as one.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:59 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
"Oh, cute. Cute, cute, cute. Big scary monster. Even bigger than me -- wow! It's just too bad, then--" The man started as a smirk lifted itself from his face's dark depths; telling the enemy with his eyes that he felt no hatred and no fear. "That it's just not enough." Lars was there for him -- good. And he was glad of this; he took these words only to his heart, even though his heart -- in this time -- was that of only Envy and Greed. Jealousy could love too, couldn't it? In fact. . . love was the greatest root for envy and pride. The greatest root of all. "Yes, Lars. Doesn't it feel better, now? Doesn't everything feel better. . ." Kleine started; his body extending over to lick "Perfection" upon the lips; his tongue being not rotten but sweet, and even just its touch would drive the impulse of the lover rad and wild. ". . . feel better now that you're Awakened? I personally feel . . . wonderful. I haven't felt something like this . . . in such a long time. Since the last time we ********, actually. We should do that again . . . sometime." His words sounded first as a jest; but it was obvious that they were not of that genre. Everything he said -- everything now -- was all so playful that is was serious. He meant everything; just like one could expect. He meant it when he asked to rip off the head of another and feed upon their flesh. He meant it when he said that he desired for them all to die.

He meant it when he said that he had never . . . felt better than this moment now. His legs crouched down for a quick moment, before he disappeared into a blur; the hind legs upon his set of twelve stopping his movements before they grew too unimaginably intense. His body -- as it was now -- was perfectly built for his movements; nothing awkward and nothing excessive. And because of this, everything was better this way. It wasn't just that he felt immense pleasure through each and every bone; but pleasure in thought that he was superior to all of those below. When he took his stop, he landed now before Ballast, as his arm extended and aimed to crush down upon that opponent -- smashing him into the floor. At the same time, his other arm drew back and prepared to swipe in an effort to protect the primary arm; as his tail swept outwards from below as an attempt to force Ballast upwards so that his arms may then crush him down unto the corded tail; all for the cause of crippling his movements while the tail did the work itself. All the while, his wings and their movement began to grow rapid; easily taking off for the one chance that he may leap upwards and take to the sky.

"I am so horny. Please die." As he spoke so did the two glutton mouths below him; speaking words of both obvious intent but also unexpected fury. "Wind Style: Shinkuu Technique." The mouths spoke and soon the word was delivered; a large orb of unexpected wind closing quickly into Xen -- as -- after the tail attempted to sweep Ballast to the floor below; it extended backwards and began to rush in the direction of Xen's head. If the vacuum were to contain him, the tail would quickly then deliver; a fatal and blunt, head-crushing blow. This was the full effect of Kleine fighting at his observant mettle; having the awareness to crush and destroy several enemies at one single time. "You too. Because you are my prey." The tail was closing in quickly, and the vacuum even quicker; one head-turning blow that he hoped could end Xen's existence where it stood. It wouldn't be that simple, though. Nothing would be that simple.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Health Potion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm
((Not really interested anymore.))

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Ballast got hit by both, and the his head spontaneously combusted into flames.

There was much rejoicing.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:02 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxAfter flying through hand seals, Xen would perform a single fire technique. The True Hydra technique would pop the Vacuum bubble using one of the dragon flame heads, allowing the other two to fly straight for Lars. It was then that Kleine's tail would begin getting close to Xen. After flying through seals once more, Xen would press his palms to the surface of his metal colossus. A pillar of Black Metal would shoot out, intercepting and attempting to quickly encase Kleine's still moving tail in its extremely dense and powerful structure. If his tail were caught in this, it would be extremely difficult to break out.

It was then that Xen's black metal blades--which were floating around him--would begin hacking away at the tail, trying to slice it to pieces.
xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kage Characters Have:
670 points total (-30)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:53 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Perfection blushed, shuddered the feeling of his tongue, and moaned to the feeling that hit his lips, but all to ruin the fun, the dragons HAD came in...damn them. Pefection went airborne with his wings, soaring up fast using them and evading with quick haste as his wings beat with extreme speed behind him. Perfection stood upon one of the pillars of the ballroom and looked down to Xen with piercing red eyes, his legs and arms were covered electricity as they danced along them. Perfection smiled a rather perfect smile, feeling just wonderful. Perfection made one handseal for Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and created two clones, these two clones sped around the area, making sure to evade when needed but would strike when an opening was found, their speed was of that where those of the naked eye would only see them as a simple blur...others might be able to see them truly move.

╚══════════════╝

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces