Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm
__'s parents got him a pet for his 16th birthday but when he saw the cat they had promised it was a boy with cat ears and a cat tail, he was mad at his parents at first but after realizing how cute the neko boy is he is glad his parents got the boy.

I will be the neko boy and his name is hitomi
This is his picture:
User Image

Hitomi is uke and the other boy is seme.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:33 pm
(Sorry if this is a stupid question but...can I join or are you planning this out with someone else?)  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:39 pm
(you can join)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image

Akito glared angrily at the supposed "cat" that his parents bestowed on him. The boy was hog tied though, he promised to take care of whatever they gave him and not neglect it. Once his parents left the room he pulled on the neko's sleeve. "Are you hungry?" The black haired boy said, his voice portraying a chalice tone as his gray hues set dully on his new pet. Obviously this was going to take some getting used to for Akito. Akito rarely ever had human friends plus he was slightly mourning over the loss of his old cat.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am
Kumurai Kaicho
User Image

Akito glared angrily at the supposed "cat" that his parents bestowed on him. The boy was hog tied though, he promised to take care of whatever they gave him and not neglect it. Once his parents left the room he pulled on the neko's sleeve. "Are you hungry?" The black haired boy said, his voice portraying a chalice tone as his gray hues set dully on his new pet. Obviously this was going to take some getting used to for Akito. Akito rarely ever had human friends plus he was slightly mourning over the loss of his old cat.

Hitomi nodded "yeah,I haven't really eaten all day" he said smiling and giggled. He thought that it should be fun to be in a diffrent house with new people "Maybe one day I'll know everyone in the whole world!" he thought. Akito's parents left because they both had work to go to.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:05 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

Since Hitomi didn't seem to be moving the aggressive boy would grab his hand and pull him to the kitchen. Once he pulled him into the fairly clean kitchen and opened the casually. "Pick something out, don't expect me to cook though." Akito said blandly despite the aggressive intent.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 am
Kumurai Kaicho
harusaki-chan

User Image

Since Hitomi didn't seem to be moving the aggressive boy would grab his hand and pull him to the kitchen. Once he pulled him into the fairly clean kitchen and opened the casually. "Pick something out, don't expect me to cook though." Akito said blandly despite the aggressive intent.

Hitomi looked in the refrigerator and picked fish "don't worry I can cook" he said happily,put on a apron and started to cook.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:20 am
harusaki-chan

User Image

Once Hitomi began cooking Akito rested his back on the now closed fridge, arms crossed. This was a very casual and relaxed pose that allowed him ultimate comfort. Once he saw him in an apron he started to feel fuzzy inside. Watching him cook was very enticing to him and he couldn't understand why. His gray hues settled on his neko before he tried to shake off those feelings. He walked up to Hitome and poked his ear from behind, a bland look remaining on his face. "Are these even real?" Akito asked as he continuously fiddled with the ears.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 am
Kumurai Kaicho
harusaki-chan

User Image

Once Hitomi began cooking Akito rested his back on the now closed fridge, arms crossed. This was a very casual and relaxed pose that allowed him ultimate comfort. Once he saw him in an apron he started to feel fuzzy inside. Watching him cook was very enticing to him and he couldn't understand why. His gray hues settled on his neko before he tried to shake off those feelings. He walked up to Hitome and poked his ear from behind, a bland look remaining on his face. "Are these even real?" Akito asked as he continuously fiddled with the ears.

Hitomi's ears twitched "yes their real" he said "why?,was someone pretending to be a cat before?" , his tail swishing back and fourth.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Akito simply narrowed his gray orb eyes on Hitomi. There was something about the boy that was appealing. Without thinking he walked up behind his Neko and hugged him while he was cooking, relishing how he felt and smelled.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 pm
Kumurai Kaicho
harusaki-chan

User Image

Akito simply narrowed his gray orb eyes on Hitomi. There was something about the boy that was appealing. Without thinking he walked up behind his Neko and hugged him while he was cooking, relishing how he felt and smelled.

Hitomi blushed almost spilling some food "...W-what are you doing..?" he asked in a low shy voice.Hitomi looked back at akito, his blue eyes looking into aikito's gray eyes and their lips almost touching.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:42 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

The moment Hitomi spoke he was squeezed a bit harder by Akito. The taller boy would nibble on one of his pet's neko ears before whispering. "I am supposed to love my pets, right?" The hormone stricken boy said before kissing Hitomi's lips, he couldn't get over how cute he was.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm
Kumurai Kaicho
harusaki-chan

User Image

The moment Hitomi spoke he was squeezed a bit harder by Akito. The taller boy would nibble on one of his pet's neko ears before whispering. "I am supposed to love my pets, right?" The hormone stricken boy said before kissing Hitomi's lips, he couldn't get over how cute he was.

Hitomi's eyes widened for a moment when akito kissed him but then he slowly closed his eyes and kissed akito back .
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:59 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

At this point Akito truly wanted Hitome, he looked so perfect and adorable. He immediately grabbed Hitome's soft hands and pinned him against a cabinet roughly. Soon he would lightly kiss Hitome rapidly before gently biting on his lower lip.  

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 pm
Kumurai Kaicho
harusaki-chan

User Image

At this point Akito truly wanted Hitome, he looked so perfect and adorable. He immediately grabbed Hitome's soft hands and pinned him against a cabinet roughly. Soon he would lightly kiss Hitome rapidly before gently biting on his lower lip.

Hitomi gasped a bit as he was pinned to the cabinet and he opened his mouth as he felt akito bit his lip. He didn't understand why or what for that matter was akito doing because nothing like this happened before to him.
User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff