Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
resident evil:the alex stone chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 pm
alex looked at the boy annoyed "? if you are looking for your "mother"it is not me,its the person thats killing you,now shue"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:53 pm
Halo smirked behind his helmet. "I have the perfect solution for that Neck Problem." He dashed forward and grabbed Alex's head. He held tight and shoved his face directly into the concrete, shattering it and burying his head in the soil underneath. He placed two plasma grenades on his legs and jumped back. "Try that on for size." he said as the grenades exploded in a shower of white hot plasma and fire.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:57 pm
alex formed into his red worm form and dug underground before the explosion,he then appeared again behind halo "nope not enough,but it looked good for your shields" alex said this because as soon as halo made contact with alex his energy shields dropped in power  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:06 pm
I flashed infront of Max and thrust my palm into his chest. "Away from my king." My telepathy was still erupting as the floor cracked from underneath me.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:02 pm
Max looked over at Rebecca then ran to Alex and tackled him and smashed him aginst the wall."WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH MY MOMMY!!!!!!!"Max yelled and he held him on the wall and punched him in the face as his aura sparked!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:09 pm
I used speed as I I kicked Max off of Alex. "Big mistake of touching my king."

(Sorry I turned evil. I have no memory of anyone. So yeah I am evil lol. New memory was placed as it shows she is loyal to Alex)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 am
Max looked up at Rebecca and pulled out his gun."Well then looks like i have some compation......"Max said holding his gun then he ran to Rebecca an jumped in the air and kicked her in th face sending her flying into a wall."Sorry mommy but i think all you need is your a** kicked!"Max said as he began to twerl his gun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:50 am
I walked out of the wall and cracked my neck. "That tickled." I smirked as I took off with speed and took his gun and crushed it. I then kicked and grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:34 am
Halo sighed and kicked Alex back. "Now why would you go and do that?" he asked cracking his knuckles. "It's not nice to tamper with peoples toys. Now I gotta make sure you get what you deserve for that." He pulled a rifle off of the weapon pod and aimed at Alex, firing out 4 large pink needles. They embedded into his arm and chest with a squish sound and Halo smirked. "Boom." he said as they violently detonated into a cloud of pink mist.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm
Max then wrapped his legs around her neck and flipped her in the air and to the floor,then he jumped to his feet."Heheheh looks like Max has to chock a b***h!"The demon said in side of him.  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:56 pm
I smirked as I appeared behind him and flipped him over. I then twisted his arm and kicked him into a wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:43 pm
Max smashed into a wall."Ugh mommy"He whispered as he fell to the ground and a tear fell and his body grew weak.He began to cry,and die.  

STARZ member Noel

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

captain_alester12

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 pm
alex rolled away from the mist,he didnt care for the explosion it only destroyed halos sheilds more " it doesnt matter but what was it that you shot me with?"  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff