Reply College Music Chat
Post College

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gjornia X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:32 pm
(High schoolers can chime in on this one if they're thinking of taking time off before going to college [personal opinion: do it! wink ])

Just wondering for all my busy music (ed) majors out there. If your years of schooling are coming to a close (or if you just want to think ahead), what NON-musical thing do you want to do after graduating?

I know we all want to teach or perform or continue our education in grad school, but before we enter the super stressful, creative, and passionate rat race of a musical profession what do you want to do, or where do you want to go?

I've always thought of building a house with Habitat for Humanity or travelling. I'm actually saving up for a year end trip to Canada to spend a few weeks. I'm fascinated by other cultures (huge fancophile) and am very much a hands-on learner/person. But what do you want to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:53 pm
I think traveling sounds like tons of fun. I've always said I want to live in France for a least a year or so once I graduate. But hey, maybe I'll study abroad and do it while I'm in college!
I actually want to enter the non-musical profession of psychology after graduation. Music is my passion, but I really don't think I'm gifted enough to pursue it in life.  

Master_of_Jello

College Music Chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff