Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
So so so.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:36 am
Male or female doesn't really matter in the selection process but the care you put into your avatar (which seems to reflect fashion sense more often than not) and your levels of "netiquette and seeming intelligence, through your posts, does.

The prez (Vita) just loves girly girl fashion above all so this is primarily a girls guild but guys can have great ideas and opinions on fashion too, so such guys are invited and given the title "Man Candy" to keep the appearance of being "exclusively for girls". Did that make sense? XD

You were invited because you're you, not because your avatar was male or you're really female.

MariPanda
I'm new here just like the other poster fellow, and I'm still wondering if I'm here because I'm supposed to be man-candy or if the Captain knew I'm a girl when she invited me xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:38 am
This guild is generally pretty active for a guild of it's size. You just have the misfortune of joining us right at the beginning of the January where we kind of let things slip a bit due to holiday chaos and such.

Captain_Random_Kitteh
Hey guys,

Is this guild alive?
Anyway I'm new here so say Hi or something smile .
Nice to meet you :3.

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MariPanda

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:39 pm
xena91388
Male or female doesn't really matter in the selection process but the care you put into your avatar (which seems to reflect fashion sense more often than not) and your levels of "netiquette and seeming intelligence, through your posts, does.

The prez (Vita) just loves girly girl fashion above all so this is primarily a girls guild but guys can have great ideas and opinions on fashion too, so such guys are invited and given the title "Man Candy" to keep the appearance of being "exclusively for girls". Did that make sense? XD

You were invited because you're you, not because your avatar was male or you're really female.

Wow, this cleared things up a bit :D
So I've been invited because the Captain thought I was interesting and/or fashionable?
I'm feeling special now *_____*~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm
Hello, hello. *waves*  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain_Random_Kitteh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm
xena91388
This guild is generally pretty active for a guild of it's size. You just have the misfortune of joining us right at the beginning of the January where we kind of let things slip a bit due to holiday chaos and such.

Captain_Random_Kitteh
Hey guys,

Is this guild alive?
Anyway I'm new here so say Hi or something smile .
Nice to meet you :3.
I see, well thankyou for the update, and hopefully it will be even more lively once christmas things have settled down then, smile  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games