Reply Journals
Gryph's Kin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gryphillian

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:35 am
Welcome to my Kin Journal! This Journal is very much under construction at the moment, but I'll do my best to make everything as clear and comprehensive as possible!

If you'd like to RP or set up a breeding, PM me! There will eventually be a link to a pairing thread here, which will simplify things. c:

There will also be a pretty picture of my kin here. When I'm near photoshop once more. XD For now, imagine it. It's all...neat and...cooool. Yeaaaah.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

Name
Caraway

Nickname
Cara

Personality
Caraway tries to lead others to believe she's intelligent, calm and collected. In the case of bucks, she develops a sort of 'I'm not easily impressed' air about her, which might give off the wrong signals to potential mates. In reality, this is all a ruse. Caraway is indeed a clever doe. She is not, however, as level-headed as she'd like you to think. Truthfully, her nature lends itself more to shyness. When it comes to courtship, Caraway's hard-to-get demeanor only serves as a means to mask the fact that she's probably swooning inside. When Caraway befriends or simply trusts another Kin, she'll go to them for advice. This doe is one who looks up to those that embody the qualities she herself strives to portray.

Hobbies
Caraway tends her own herb and spice garden in the small, secluded clearing she calls home. She's not a recluse, but prefers to work with little to no distraction. Always on the lookout for new and exotic fauna, Caraway loves discovering and receiving rare plants, and fancies herself a purveyor of sorts. She occasionally concocts salves and blends spices, but is inexperienced in creating more time-consuming, delicate mixtures and seeks a mentor to aid her.

Naming Dream
*coming soon to a Matope near you!*

Roleplays
None yet

Family
Mother

Father

Sister

Friends and Acquaintances
None yet

Mate
None

Offspring
None

Pets
None

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Gryphillian

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff