Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
Checking the guild's active member population! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your thoughts on 2012
  We are all doooomed!
  Fresh Start! This year is mine!
  Meh...just another year
View Results

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 am
Reminces
I am still looking around at this guild but every roleplay I ever join just goes nowhere and dies...
Well, writing_in_waters_star is starting a new one and by the end of the week there is going to be a massive clean-up on the X-men role-play which is still trucking along (if you are interested in that sort of thing)-and since I'm running that I can catch you up on that- and the Meteor Shower II thing is existing still and I know someone over there would catch you up probably if you asked.

But, I know the feeling of roleplays going nowhere and dying (or better yet not even starting)... I know the feeling. Group hug? Should we wear our mourning clothes while we are at it for all the lost roleplays? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:17 am
mc2

I was looking into those a long time ago to be honest and didn't really feel like I wanted to do those roleplays because they didn't really appeal to me too much sadly.  

Wuufi

OG Fox

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:26 am
Reminces
mc2

I was looking into those a long time ago to be honest and didn't really feel like I wanted to do those roleplays because they didn't really appeal to me too much sadly.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing much else out there right now... :/ Wish I could help you more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 pm
mc2

It's fine. I have started a few before and got the people but right at opening they all disappeared. So eh, it's okay.  

Wuufi

OG Fox

Katesastyro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 pm
Are things dead around here. it seems to be and what about one x one rps.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:54 pm
Hi everyone,
I've started up a little something. Just a school rp with a dash of magic. Not sure how many people are still quite active in this guild. But, delicious chocolate chip cookies to the members who are! yum_pumpkinpie <--- nevermind about the cookies how about a pumpkin pie instead? yum_puddi

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:09 pm
Hoshiko104
Hi everyone,
I've started up a little something. Just a school rp with a dash of magic. Not sure how many people are still quite active in this guild. But, delicious chocolate chip cookies to the members who are! yum_pumpkinpie <--- nevermind about the cookies how about a pumpkin pie instead? yum_puddi

I've been seriously contemplating that rp of yours. It looks entertaining, I just need to think up a character.

P.S. Can I get something not sweet but bitter or spicy instead? Not much of a sweet tooth. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm
mc2

Excellent :3 Look forward to seeing your character profile! biggrin

Hmmm, how about... yum_bacon <--- bacon?

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:15 pm
Hoshiko104
mc2

Excellent :3 Look forward to seeing your character profile! biggrin

Hmmm, how about... yum_bacon <--- bacon?

Meh, too salty.

Anyways, I'll probably sometime around the weekend come up with something at the latest. 3nodding 3nodding My mind has been slow on ideas for something original on this one and I hate having the same characters personality wise. I figure if I get a good foundation laid out for a character for this it'll make my life a lot easier (and others, probably) in the long run. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:24 pm
mc2

Take your time. No rush. I really want this to be a relaxing and fun rp thread :3

I understand exactly what you mean. I have two solid character personalities that I seem to always use. It would be refreshing to try something else out. But, I bet he/she will slowly morph into my default personalities :/

Okay. We've tried too sweet and too salty, so third try is the charm, right! How about... yum_tea <-- Tea! emotion_kirakira

Hoshiko104
Vice Captain

Divine Pie-Maker

9,675 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

KanisanMommyNow27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:50 pm
Is there any sub topics accepting new roleplayers? I...feel a little left out...  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff