Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:34 am
User Image

Satori groggily sat up in his bed scratching the nape of his slender neck,then hoped off his bed walking over to his closet to pick out some school clothes which was his usual black tank top and black jeans.Kisa was still on the bed stretching out her mussels so they'd wake up fully.He whistled as he walked out of his room calling her to follow as he held the door open for her.She jumped from the bed walked down the stairs and waited for Satori. He jumped his way down the stairs three at a time then ran of to the kitchen make a bowl of frosted flakes and dog food for Kisa. They ate there food and then the to were off for his school which wasn't to far from there house which is why Kisa walked him every morning.They arrived at the school in 10 or 12 minutes from leaving the house Satori waved Kisa off back to the as he went into the school heading for his first class of the day language art's which taught English,French,German,Spanish,and Italian.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 am
tohru3241

Is this thread dead? D:  

I Luves You x3

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:41 am
I Luves You x3
tohru3241

Is this thread dead? D:

i started this Rp and it's like everyone just left i wish i could get it going again.

Hani Yuuki

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

Serendipitous Coma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 am
tohru3241

Actually I'm still pretty much into this role play.
But I was hoping to get a post from Sebastian before I could reply again.
Maybe you should redo the same plot in a new thread?
I'd totally join c:

I Luves You x3

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:54 am
I Luves You x3
tohru3241

Actually I'm still pretty much into this role play.
But I was hoping to get a post from Sebastian before I could reply again.
Maybe you should redo the same plot in a new thread?
I'd totally join c:

Well Sebastian is played by my real life sister so i can call her and ask her if my other sis will let her on there computer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:56 am
tohru3241
Well Sebastian is played by my real life sister so i can call her and ask her if my other sis will let her on there computer.

So you're gonna make a new thread?
Maybe more people would join c:

I Luves You x3

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:05 pm
tohru3241

Yes. Because here, we already got to page seven, so if we recruit people will think that we already went far by it and all D:
My friend might be playing the brother role, so can you reserve that for her? (:
Ohh, and I'll stick with the Brother's Boyfriend, though I might make a new profile for him c:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 pm
I Luves You x3
tohru3241

Yes. Because here, we already got to page seven, so if we recruit people will think that we already went far by it and all D:
My friend might be playing the brother role, so can you reserve that for her? (:
Ohh, and I'll stick with the Brother's Boyfriend, though I might make a new profile for him c:

Well i'd rather keep the story how it's going and my sis still Rp's i think she just forgot about this one seeing how she's in like 13 of em and i'd really rather try and get the others back in before i just restart. So i'm going to PM them and hopefully they PM me back and if not then i'll start over. Is that okay and if i have to start over i'll reserve it.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 pm
tohru3241

Okay, I don't mind c:
Just tell me if you're going to make a new thread, or continue in this one c:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 pm
(OOC: This is XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX post but i'm posting it for her because she can't get on gaia where she's at. smile Plus she's my sis so i can have her e-mail me on facebook then i post it here.)

User Image
Sebastian Pulled into the parking lot , turned off his truck, got out and
headed inside with Razor right on his heels. His truck was his pride and joy,
well it came second... first was his brother. Always. His truck was solid black
crew cad dually with a wicked red and silver skull painting on the hood, he finally
paid the last payment a week earlier. It was finally his. Everyone smiled and waved
as he walked through the mall, he walked into the shop and around the counter
to type his code in to clock in.

Razor layed down by the front door and would wag his tail as each customer came
and went. Mornings were usaually slow so he leand on the counter and thought
about Satori hopeing he would have a good day at school. He suddenly heard the bell
of the door ring, looking up he saw a lady with a little boy on her hip "May i help you?"
The lady looked over to him and said that she was there to pick her son's birthday tuxe.
stepping away from the counter he kindly asked her name and told her to wait there
while he went in back to find it. Five minutes later her handed her the tuxe and she paid
him and then left, he then leand on the counter again to await the next customer.

I Luves You x3
tohru3241

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers