Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 am
All [X] ever wanted for his birthday was a puppy. He'd been wanting the same thing since he was a little boy. Now after getting married and having a child his wife decided to make her husbands wish come true for his 25th birthday. She went to several stores and shelters but none had any puppies that looked like the one her husband wanted. Finally she gave up and decided to go home after a long day of searching. On her way home she found a strange woman selling puppies. They were rare and looked exotic. The woman sold her one though she warned her that the animals were not your average kind of pets. Of course the woman didn't listen. She took a little black puppy since it was her husband's favorite color. She bought a beautiful blue ribbon to place around the animal's neck and took it to her friend's house to hide it until [X]'s birthday.

On that day the man received the precious creature an it was love at first sight. The months that followed were nothing but pure joy. However things soon began to change. The woman started to see less and less of her husband. He would take the dog for long walks and wouldn't return until dawn. What could be wrong? Was her husband cheating on her?

The answer... yes.
There's something just a little bit off though. The person he's with is no normal human. Can you guess what was so special about that puppy?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:33 am
Profile Skeleton...

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: IMG pics only

I am looking for a seme so please don't ask about being uke. It's no problem if you're not the first to apply I'll just do multiple versions.

My only rules...
1. Follow all Gaia and guild rules.
2. Semi-lit. I can accept occasional one liners but don't make it a constant habit and please try to use proper grammar.
3. Post frequently. I can take not posting during holidays. If you're gonna be gone please to to let me know first. If you go missing without and excuse for more than a month I will have the rp closed.

Pm profile and use title as subject.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 am
Name: Yuichi
Likes: Candy and sweets, anything soft and fluffy, his master, flowers, music, snow, water.
Dislikes: Loud noises, bugs, being left alone
Personality: Sweet and naive
Bio: Nothing much can be known of him. He was just living as a regular puppy up until he was purchased and he has no real memories. He can switch between animal and human forms but in his human form he still has his dog ears and tail.
Appearance:
Animal form...
User Image
(He's supposed to be black not blue and his eyes are also blue.)
Human form...
User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces