Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Old Underground Laboratory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

analyis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Most people don't even know of this place and if you do. . . You would wish that you didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:52 pm
By the time Elaine got to the tunnels leading to the lab, she had scratches everywhere. She heard mice and follies then until she couldn't unearthly then anymore she was testing close to the entrance. She heard voices above her and she kept her steps silent. She pulled on her hood and kept close to the walls. She waited until she didn't hear any voices. All she heard were the sound of tears falling and she knew she was where she needed to be. She climbed through th small crawl space and got into the room. Silently she waited for any sigh of someone in the room.  

analyis

babyellij

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:28 pm
"Gosh, Elaine, you really have lost your touch. You should have heard me by now." He shook his head. His white hair fell just above his eyes. "I thought. Taught you better than that." He stepped closer to her knowing that she wouldn't hear. He touched her cheek with much care and looked her dead in the eyes. "Im right here, Love" he whispered to her. "Its James." He grabbed a file off of the desk next to him and his face grew a cocky smile. "The tunnels are a one way thing. The mice must have told someone by now. Quickly follow me, babe!" He didn't give her a chance to respond to anything. He just walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm
She was frozen for a second, but quickly recovered. She ran to catch up with him. Her footsteps were completely unheard. "You sound just like James and I have no choice but to trust you, but I was told that James was killed." Her voice was hushed and she was carefully listening to everything around her. As they entered a long hall the feeling changed. They must have been close to the room where they kept all of the others. Most of then died after being tested on. Elaine was the only to ever survive. "I want proof that you're who you say you are."  

analyis

babyellij

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 pm
James sighed deeply. "I know you can't hear anyone if they walk up to you at a specific angle. I know you secretly had a crush in that one blonde scientist. I know you have a secret tattoo on your butt of a wolf that Leo doesn't even know about." He laughed quietly. "I know because I gave it to you. You wouldn't leave me alone about it." Suddenly they were off the ground. "We just need to get to the top floor and past the guards."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:29 pm
Elaine had to trust that this was really James. She held on and the were on the floor. One guard took notice and ran towards them. Two others recognized Elaine and knew James wasn't supposed to be with her they ran also. Elaine put her back to James "Three people, Heavy gear, and light weight. Lets go with lession 345!" She said this knowing it would work, but she knew no one but her and him could pull it off. If he could do it. She would know it was him.  

analyis

babyellij

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm
James looked at Elaine and a smile spread across his face. He didn't care much for he given situation because he knew the outcome. "Aw, Elaine, have you been practicing this whole time?" He laughed and grabbed Elaine's arm, swinging her towards the first Guard. "Heads up!" He said as the guard was hit a cross the face with Elaine's foot. He laughed finding it all to amusing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:04 pm
Elaine was much more concentrated than James was. She landed and quickly shot James towards the guard to her left. She took the on to the right. She ducked under one of their his punches and narrowly avoided a kick. She kick and the guard hard landing a good hit in his stomach. As he was doubled over she took out his legs letting him land on his back. As she heard to movement she turned to hear how James was doing. She heard a small click of a button and turned quickly, but it was to late. The guard fired two shots into her stomach and she feel to the white tile floors.  

analyis

babyellij

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:22 pm
James was kicked at the guards neck and flipped him over with it. He kicked him in the face and he spun once landing on his back. James fight was over just that quickly. Two gunshots came from behind him and he looked to Elaine then to the guard who was shaking in the ground. "What the hell?" He yelled then walked over to the guard smacking the gun out of his hand. He stepped on one wrist and broke it then he stepped on the other. "Don't you ever touch her! Who do you think you are? A hero?" He said mockingly. "Someone should inform you that heros are dying regularly nowadays." He said icily. He broke his other wrist and let him scream. The ran into the room closest to them and grabbed a bag off of the wall. He filled it with guns, a few books, and the file he had earlier. He picked up Elaine and started to walk to wards an exit. "Elaine, you need to say awake long enough to tell me where your staying." He shook her a bit. Extremely happy that she can't quite die.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:34 pm
Elaine opened her eyes and all she tasted was blood. "In the school a few hours from here." She felt sick and she couldn't stay awake much longer. "You should find it easily from Leo." She coughed and felt herself falling asleep. She wanted to go home, but where wad home for her? She closed her eyes and the first person that came to her mind was Sebastian. She was out cold in a matter of seconds and ,even though she was asleep, she felt an incredible chill and knew she was out of the lab building.  

analyis

Outside of School

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff