Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:27 am
i'm gonna let you start us off, cuz im not sure where were starting. cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:57 am
User Image Daisuke got a little closer to the other creature, as he still gave it a glare, though the other cat seemed to be acting normal, licking itself, Daisuke was in his cat form, he wanted to fight with the other cat, but it seemed to not want to, Daisuke ran closer, as he took out his claws, and hit the other with it, some of the other's fur fell on the ground, as well as some drops of blood, Daisuke felt a bit releaved, but then the other cat took out it's claws too, this wasn't so good, normally Daisuke would loose in fights like these, but it didn't make him run away, they both faught for some time..
As the two cats were busy fighting, a sudden darkness hit the place, all Daisuke could think about is Who turn off the lights? But in reality, a young boy has caught the both of them, in some kind of a box, the other cat seemed to be scratching the box, not like it would help, suddenly some force came from the top of the box, made the whole box to move, and Daisuke fell, to the side of th box, it seems that the boy had made some holes with a sharp tool, for the both to breathe..
As some minutes passed, Daisuke heard some talkings, the little boy and an older male, they were talking about a price, actually arguing about it, was the little boy actually trying to sell the two cats..? Daisuke wasn't a real cat, but it's not like they know it, Daisuke sighed a bit, as the top of the box was moved, as soon as it was the other cat jumped out, but the old man caught it, before it could run away, he put both Daisuke and the other cat in some kind of a glass cage, Daisuke could get out easily, by turning into his human form again, but that would cause his identity to be known, and he didn't want that to happen, an idea came into his head about him running away when the night came, everyone would be already gone, and he could escape easily..
Daisuke just sat there, as some kids passed by, some petted him, some took him and played with him, he just hoped none of them buys him, or that's going to be a huge problem for him, and thankfully no one did, it seemed that they came here just to play with some animals then leave, Daisuke looked at the other cat, that he faught with earlier, and as usual, it was licking itself, just like Daisuke hurt the cat, it hurt him as well, when they were fighting, it's claws got in Alexander's leg, it got quite deep, but he could still walk, and there was still some blood stains on Daisuke's fur, but it wasn't showing, because of Daisuke's dark black fur..

ooc - human form // neko form // cat form~ <3

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 pm
Lucid Atray
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luc stepped into the pet shop, he always stopped by to see the new cats. He walked pass the cages, petting a few as he walked. I wasn't sure why but he stopped in front of Daisuke's cage. He softly and slowly touched the cats dark fur. He called for the stores owner, asking him about Daisuke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

I Luves You x3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image Daisuke sighed, as he started to walk in circles, practially chasing his tail, sure usually dogs did that, but Daisuke always wondered how it felt when they chased their tail, and appearently it feels dizzy, after making a couple of circles, Daisuke landed on the soft fake grass under him, he watched as a purple-haired male entered the shop, he wandered around the place, then suddenly stopped at Daisuke's cage, and started to pet him, Daisuke got really into it, it just felt really comfy when someone petted him..
Daisuke watched as the male called the owner of the shop, and started to ask him about Daisuke, oh great, was he planning to buy him? This could not be, he wasn't even an animal, well he was but just for a short time, he knew that getting into a fight would cause him trouble, but he never imagined this, while he was lost in his thoughts, in the real world he was playing with a ball of wool, without even realizing it, he was pushing the ball away, then running after it, getting on top of it then falling down, and repeating it all, seemed to be fun at the moment..

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm
Lucid Atray
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luc watched the cute cat, play around. He smiled, this cat would make a great additon to his home; He looked at the shop keeper and said, "Name your price. I want this one," he smiled at the cat in the cage; he couldnt wait to take this cute pet home with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 am
User Image Daisuke fell from the wool ball once again, when he heard that the guy wants to buy him Oh sh*t, what am I going to do now?! Daisuke thought as he walked closer to the glass, as in closer to the guy, he watched the store man as he was staring at Daisuke trying to think about a price, then he noticed the guy who wants to buy him smiling in his direction, Daisuke got a bit nervous and turned away, then walked to the other side of the cage..
At first he hoped the one who worked at the shop, wouldn't let them take Daisuki, but then again, he was nothing but an animal to them, an animal that gets them money, Daisuki sighed as he heard the shop keeper name his price, it was a bit expensive, more than he usually took for others, then he said that it was because 'the black cat' is young and still new, just arrived today, Daisuki almost growled when he heard that, he wasn't young..
He looked at the guy, as he wlaked closer to him once more, Please say no Daisuki almost begged as he closered his face to the glass, he looked at the guy then at the shop keeper, then back at the guy, waiting for either the guy saying yes or no, or for the shop keeper to lower the price..

I Luves You x3

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Lucid Atray
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luc nodded at the shop keeper and handed him the money. He owned a very popular cafe near by, so money was never the problem. "I will so need a food and water bowl, some toys, and so me food," Luc said to the shopkeeper knowing that he'd need these for his new cat. He smiled at the cat again, he couldn't wait to take Daisuke home with his, it was so cute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:20 pm
Hani Yuuki

User Image Daisuke almost freaked out when the guy nodded, so he was going to buy him anyway No, no, no.. This can't be! Daisuke thought to himself, as he looked at the guy then back at the shopkeeper, and just kept looking at the both of them, if the guy was going to buy him, the shop keeper should really higher the price, since Daisuke wasn't going to be sold for that cheap price, sure for a cat it was quite high, and the shop keeper was probably stealing because he saw that the other guy had the money, but if he was buying Daisuke he should be alot more, in fact he is priceless, no one can afford him, well at this time he thought that way..
Hearing the guy demanding some bowls and some toys for his 'new cat' made Daisuke freak out a bit more than he already was, if that's even possible, when the guy looked at him and smiled, Daisuke just glared at him and growled for a moment, he watched as the shop keeper walked away and came back with a cage, Daisuke looked at the cage, it looked creepy and pretty small, the shop keeper pointed at the end of the shop "You'll find everything you need over there" He said talking to Lucid, before he turned to pick up Daisuke, he actually tried, but Daisuke kept running away..
Few minutes later the shop keeper actually caught him from his stomach, it hurted a bit, but Daisuke wasn't going to give up easily, his claws started to come out, they were pretty tall since he never cut them (in his cat form), he started to struggle, and actually managed to get his claws to the shop keeper's hands and hurt him, Daisuke was soon thrown back in the glass cage, he was happy that they weren't going to take him, but before he realized it he was picked up from his neck, he kept struggling but with no luck this time, he was thrown again, but this time in the small creepy cage, the cage was put on the ground, Daisuke just kept trying to find a way out, maybe he could run when the guy who bought him opens the cage..

I Luves You x3

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces