Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 pm
I am Kyo, she's Yuki.......LET'S GO!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

As he usually did, Kyo hung around the trees outside of the Sohma home. He was planning on swimming later, so his black swim trunks were on, along with a grey tee so he wouldn't get too scratched up in the tree. for a moment he sat on one of the higher branches and just observed. Nature was nice.....most days.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Yuki was headed to his secret hideout, when he spotted the cat in the tree. "Yo baka-neko," He yelled up, knowing he was gonna piss the cat off. He was wondering what the cat was doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

Kyo let out a sigh as he heard an insult from below him. The natural order had been disturbed, once again. He looked down through the branches and spit, barely missing Yuki's head by a hair. "What do you want, baka-nezumi?" He snarled, pouncing down to a lower branch.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm
User Image
"Miss. Honda wanted me to get you," Yuki lied looking up at the other. For some reason he had wanted to talk to the cat, but he wasn't sure why. "I'm going to pick some veggies for tonight. Unless you want to have leeks, you should come help carry then back to the house." He hoped that the cat's hate for leeks would make him come with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Kyo huffed quietly,debating whether to bare through the leeks or not. He jumped from the tree, landing on his feet without a scratch or wobble. "Alright, you wanted me, you got me. So let's go before I get bored." He grumbled, shoving his hands into the pockets of his trunks.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
Yuki didn't reply, he just turned and lead the way to his secret garden. He smiled when he thought of all the fresh starwberries, leeks, green beans and potato's that he had grown. He could now say that gardening was his favorite thing to do. He was also kind of glad that the cat came with him, even if they didn't talk; he liked walking with people that he knew, like Miss, Honda.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image

Kyo stalked quietly behind Yuki, glowering at the back of his perfect head. He detested gardening, but he really didn't want to bare through another night of leeks. Why did God create such a disgusting vegetable? With a huff Kyo kicked a stone into a nearby tree befor continuing on behind Yuki.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:35 pm
Xmaiden-monochromeX

User Image
Yuki chuckled slightly, hearing Kyo kick the stone. He quickly stepped in between two tree's and into his garden. It wasn't very big; two rows of strawberries, and potatos, leaving one row spilt between leeks and green beans.Yuki handed the cat a basket before he started picking his vegetables.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image

Kyo puffed out his cheeks, tossing the wicker basket to the ground and sitting on the earth. "Hell no. I don't want to dig up some stupid vegetables. That's your job, stupid cat." He growled, staring at the appaling leeks.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 pm
Xmaiden-monochromeX
<3

User Image
Yuki coughed into the sleve of his shirt as he rolled his eyes at Kyo. "Baka Neko!" he muttered picking up the basket. He started picking the leeks, but soon he stopped to couch. The warm dry air was making his asthma act up; he could felt the tightness in his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

Kyo stood slowly, looking at the rat."What wrong with you this time, other than the obvious things." He grumbled, striding over to where Yuki was crouched.
Hani Yuuki

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm
Xmaiden-monochromeX
<3

User Image
"Nothing I never your help with," Yuki said before was coughed again. He did not want to pass out with Kyou around, he'd proably be left by the cat. But it was getting harder for him to breath, causing his to cough more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

Though he hated him, he couldn't stand to see Mother Nature beat him instead of he himself. With a sigh, he grabbed Yuki in his arms and dragged him towards the tree, which had lots of shade.There's a lake near here. I'll go get you some water."
Hani Yuuki

Xmaiden-monochromeX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 pm
Xmaiden-monochromeX
<3

User Image
Yuki leaned up against the tree, breathing hard as he waited for Kyo to return. He closed his eyes and focsed on getting air.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games