Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
i deleted one my close psn friends.... :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:23 pm
So I have/had a close psn friend I've known since my space days. But latly he has been kind of mean to me, since b4 xmas. So I been working on this lbp2 move mini puzzle lvl for atleast a wk. And today I finally past it with enough points, so I got pretty excited and went to tell him. So I send him a msg saying saying geuss what? He replys if its about lbp I don't care, stop telling me about games I don't care about. Stop bugging me about it.
I got upset and shed tears because we have been friends yrs, that is not how you talk to friends. So I removed him and told him I'm not readding him till he changes his behavior, but ill still talk to him on fb/msn. I just don't think friends should talk to each other like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:55 pm
Well you did the right thing. The least he could have done was tell you nicely if it bothered him so much. The way he said it, its not how long time friends talk to each other. I would have done the same thing as you.

His response also might have been triggered because of game rage? Maybe he wasn't doing as well as he hoped and was starting to get irritated. Its kinda far fetched, but it does happen to a lot of people. o.o

But cheer up! You'll still get to talk to him and be friends.
Congrats on passing the mini puzzle level. ^^

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 pm
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Well you did the right thing. The least he could have done was tell you nicely if it bothered him so much. The way he said it, its not how long time friends talk to each other. I would have done the same thing as you.

His response also might have been triggered because of game rage? Maybe he wasn't doing as well as he hoped and was starting to get irritated. Its kinda far fetched, but it does happen to a lot of people. o.o

thanks heart heart heart
he is all hurt i deleted him even tho i told him it was only temp if his behavior improves. said he was almost in tears im did resist the temptation to say now u know how i feell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm
Ryuna_08
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

thanks heart heart heart
he is all hurt i deleted him even tho i told him it was only temp if his behavior improves. said he was almost in tears im did resist the temptation to say now u know how i feell.

It sure was the perfect moment to show him how you felt, but hopefully he notices that by himself. Did he at least apologize?  

XxCrimson_ShinobixX

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 pm
no he did not  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:59 am
Ryuna_08
no he did not

then don't let him trouble you its not worth it plus theirs plenty more ps3 friends to be made  

P3S7iL3NC3_115

Shirtless Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:17 pm
IX_PLAGUE_XI
Ryuna_08
no he did not

then don't let him trouble you its not worth it plus theirs plenty more ps3 friends to be made

yeah and i thought he was mature enough to let me talk about what i want on msn. fb but he is not.
wont even let me talk about lbp.
and if were "close" friends like he says i should be put on restriction. should beable to talk about what i want not run it by his check list first. so i told him when im playing lbp i wont be talking to him. (which limits our convo alot) so if he dun reconsider how he treats me (tho he said he was sorry yesterday but actions dun seem to the same)
and now he is getting scv but when i asked him he refused. kinda rude. resent him a bit for that.
so in the end i wont be talking to him much. hopefully he will regonize what he is doing or it will stay this way.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games