Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
DARLING LETS SEE THE WORLD PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm
~Profile Skeleton~

The profile skeleton is the following code. If you do not know how to fill out a profile skeleton, then I wouldn't bother trying. Please do not change or alter the skeleton in any way. It took me a long time to work on it.

Remember: Character photos have to be real people.
For the countries, only one person per country! There are a lot of countries so this shouldn't be too hard. If the country is not on the list below then you should be fine. Try to chose a country that you know about or have access to information about. Good luck!

[size=yoursize][imgleft]Put image url here. Not too big, but not too small[/imgleft] Put other links to more pictures here in a cute phrase or something.
[b][color=yourcolor][ Remember it well love ][/color] [/b] Characters Name. Last & First
[b][color=yourcolor][ But you know me as ][/color] [/b] Nicknames, if any
[b][color=yourcolor][ Package in my pants ][/color] [/b] Female or male
[b][color=yourcolor][ Though you may not know ][/color][/b] Orientation. All sexualities are welcome.
[b][color=yourcolor][ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .][/color][/b] Country and city your character's from. (Chose one that hasn't been chosen yet)
[b][color=yourcolor][ I'm not that old! ][/color] [/b] Character's Age.
[b][color=yourcolor][ Getting anxious? ][/color][/b] Personality. At least one paragraph. Try not to include past history or anything in here. This is just how your character acts and views the world.
[b][color=yourcolor][ You only wish you knew ][/color] [/b] History/Background. I want at least three paragraphs here. At least five sentences per paragraph. (Don't include how you got to your internet friends.)
[b][color=yourcolor][ What they see ][/color] [/b] Character's screen name (Not yours), how you act online, how you go to the internet, how you met the people, etc. At least 3 sen.
[b][color=yourcolor][ I love you, dear ][/color][/b] List of at least ten likes. Separate; like; this.
[b][color=yourcolor][ Why do you hurt me so? ][/color][/b] List of at least ten hates or dislikes. List; like; this.
[b][color=yourcolor][ My heart lies with them ][/color] [/b] Crush. Optional. If there aren't enough people, you can simply put, "boy 2" and I'll change the name when "boy 2" enters. Or, you can let me assign someone to you. Even still, you can put "none yet" and I can change it for you later down the road.
[b][color=yourcolor][ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ][/color] [/b] Anything that you want to add. Tattoos, piercings, extra history, details about likes or dislikes, anything.
[b][color=yourcolor][ I-I can't dance though! ][/color][/b] Character's theme song[s]
[b][color=yourcolor][ I am but a puppet ][/color] [/b] Your username. [/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image
[ Remember it well love ] DeMarchelle, Elianna
[ But you know me as ] Anna.Eli.
[ Package in my pants ] Female
[ Though you may not know ] Straight
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] Paris, France.
[ I'm not that old! ] 18
[ Getting anxious? ] Anna is a very artistic, shy, and caring girl. She loves to draw and she makes drawings for tattoo artists all over the world. She loves nature and spends a lot of time outside. She is also very caring towards people and she knows how to be patient.
[ You only wish you knew ] Anna lives with her father in a small apartment. She is an only child and she does not know her mother, nor wants to. Her father is a baker and he works at a small bakery across the street from their apartments. She goes to school at an artistic school. She has always made good grades and she has always been a good student and an even better daughter. Her interests have always been the ocean, music, and drawing. She is very arsty, and loves to go on trips. When she mentioned this trip to her father, he was just as excited a she is. He saved up some money for her to spend, and bought her a new outfit, for when she is to meet her friends.
[ What they see ] OnlyForALimitedTime; She is goofy and friendly on the internet, she likes to use colors and smiley faces for express her emotions.
[ I love you, dear ] Art; Colors; Water; Animals; Bread; Talking; Texting; Drawing; Singing; Dancing.
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Darkness; Rushy people; Super long hair; Lots of arm hair; facial hair; blood; Really cold drinks; Black coffee; Peanuts.
[ My heart lies with them ]
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Anna has her nose pierced, and quite a few tattoos.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Honest - Cartel
[ I am but a puppet ] R A B i D P i X i E S

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image Hey! You!
[ Remember it well love ] Alexandria Nadeah Kovalevski
[ But you know me as ] Alex, Andria
[ Package in my pants ] Friggin' Female
[ Though you may not know ] Pan-Sexual
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] Russia, Moscow
[ I'm not that old! ] Eight-Teen
[ Getting anxious? ] Alex can't say she's "High Maintanence", but she really doesn't take anything less than the best. Unlike Most people. You will find the Russian girl can be quite the nice person without needing any sort of "Glamor" to boost her ego. Slightly Conceited enough. You cross the line and she will surely put you in your place. You can compare alex's attitude to someone with "Bi-Polar" placement mayhaps? Really though, She is a nice girl though. Very overprotective of her friends at times, but who isn't? Distracted easily if you bore her. Liking to stick to the not so normal decisions of the "Social Norm", Her Fashion sense, her sense of body movements, looks, everything, is all her own at times. Like anyone else, she is a hopeless romantic. (Yes, Bi-polar again) Sometimes, her attitude hides that fact but, well, guess you will just have to get to know her to understand her.
[ You only wish you knew ] Hmm.....Originally from Russia. Born and Raised. Alexandria's Father was a General in the Army and Her Mother, a Ballet Dancer. Their relationship was breif before her father left and, well, They never saw him again. It wasn't so hard. Alex's mother was well off, despite how things in Russian society are, Her mother made quite the name for herself and supported Alex through schooling and whatever she wanted her to persue while she was a child. Private school was something Alex had been in since, well, a child. They taught her to be rather multi-cultural, making sure they learned English and other things like Dancing and Acrobatics. Things like that. Sort of like a well oiled car. They made sure they ran right. Now, older, Alex was able to obtain a scholarship and the means to go to a prestiguious college. If she goes, is still a mystery, but, she decided, to make such a decision, taking a break was definantly in order. So, coming from well means, Sophia took off for Vacation.
[ What they see ] MzBrokenWings, Online she tries to be cheery and happy. Often sticking to Neutral Reds and Silvers for font lines and alot of Text Smiles. As such: x) x3 xD. She met some of her friends through various chat rooms. Spending most of her time on Body Mod, Sections because she likes finding others with interest like hers.
[ I love you, dear ] Acrobatics; Tattoos; Piercings; Rain; Thunderstorms; Music (All types, No sense in listing); Dancing; Frappacinos; White Chocolate; Expensive Things; Sushi.
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Dark Chocolate; Abuse; Obnoxious Men; Spiders; Math; Bitter Foods; Unkempt Appearences; Stupidity; Animal Abuse; Hot Days; Cheating.
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Against her parents wishes, Alexandria sports alot of tattoos, and quite a..curious fashion sense. Most of her time, when not working, is spent doing Acrobatics and Acrobatic Dancing.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Moscow - Rammstein ; Song to the Siren - This Mortal Coil
[ I am but a puppet ] CandyCane831

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

[ Remember it well love ] Alexandra Rose Amort
[ But you know me as ] Alex. Rose.
[ Package in my pants ] Female
[ Though you may not know ] Straight
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] Seattle, Washington, United States
[ I'm not that old! ] 17
[ Getting anxious? ] Shy and nerdy. Usually doesn't let anybody know about her until she knows them for a long time. Shuts people out, and sometimes straightforward. Though even though Alex doesn't look it, she is very good at sports. Volleyball specifically. She loves the outdoors and likes to get out there, sometimes. When she is mad, she usually bursts out and speaks her mind.
[ You only wish you knew ] Overlooking her life, people would usually pity Alex. She was an orphan for a long time. Her mother died after giving birth, so her dad looked over after her. Alex sees herself as an "accident" because her dad hardly spoke to her. Alex thinks her doesn't speak to her because she killed her mom, by accident. Her father hardly looked at her too. And the way he said her name, "Alexandra" Alex hated it. That's why she doesn't want anybody to call her Alexandra, ever.
After a while, Alex used to live in an orphanage but then lived on her own. She lived off her grandparent's money and off of her's. She worked serving people at a cafe and studied . She had enough money to go school, and saved up the extras. Then one day while she was on the internet, she started to talk to somebody. Days turned into weeks, and the person started to become Alex's only best friend. He's the only person who knows a lot about her. And Alex is ready to finally meet this mystery man.
[ What they see ] SillyPanda321,
When Alex had enough money to get a cellphone and a laptop, she took the chance. She would always be warned about ***** and perverts while talking to people, and of course Alex was cautious. But for the heck of it, Alex went on. Talking to the online buddy, Alex felt like she could tell him anything, and he would be okay with it. When online, Alex would send a winky face or a smiley face here and there. But even though its the internet, Alex spells very thorough and complete.
[ I love you, dear ] Roses; nutella wontons; rice balls; coffee; bubble tea; snow; pastries; crepes; CHOCOLATE!
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Insects; ignorant people; black coffee; bad odors; when people say my full name; seafood; nuts; self-centered people; horror movies; headaches
[ My heart lies with them ] Maybe with my internet buddy? It's still undecided.....
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Kinda got a thing with funny guys or with guys that have British accents. I have a tattoo of a rose on my arm.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Imagine Me Without You- Jaci Velasque
[ I am but a puppet ] Panda-In-Your-Mind

===============================================
User Image User Image User Image

million-love-songs

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheese! Wait, I think I blinked... Boo.
[ Remember it well love ] Vahlett, Lanniar
[ But you know me as ] Either Lanniar or Lane, please.
[ Package in my pants ] Male
[ Though you may not know ] Heterosexual
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] London, England
[ I'm not that old! ] Nineteen
[ Getting anxious? ] Lanniar is generally quiet, but that is usually at first. He is timid around people he is uncertain about. Though, his nature, he prefers to be in a generally nice-to-be-around mood. Lane enjoys a good time as anyone else does and he can be quite playful when the time is appropriate. He can also be very stubborn and hard-headed when he has his mind set on something his heart desires; and he also can have a bit of a temper, but that side rarely comes out in him.
[ You only wish you knew ] Lanniar grew up in London, England with his family. He found nothing to complain about within his time. Lane lived with both his mother, father and older brother. His father was very high in his business which invested in other's inventions, or something of that sort. So, with that being said, clearly Lanniar and his brother really had nothing to care about in their lives...

That was the case, only if they did as they were told. Only would they speak unless spoken to. Everyone had to keep their father's job in mind when doing anything. Lane always hated to be bothersome to anyone, especially his parentals seeing as they would have so much on their plate very often. That left he and his brother, really, to themselves at times.

And though Lanniar disliked being troublesome to anyone, his brother was quite the opposite. He did things that would make not a soul proud because the lack of attention from their family, he supposed? The man developing nasty habits such as smoking; quite a few things at that. Nonetheless, he did what he pleased... and went much too far than what his own body could handle and... But, instead of mourning over the loss, Lanniar promised himself to always stay positive, no matter what the circumstances -- keeping the memory of his brother within every action he does.
[ What they see ] ThirteenTintedPhotos; Lane will always try to be very nice and usually very playful when he is on the internet, chatting to others. He types what he feels and is friendly towards anyone whom shows him kindness. He usually uses very washed-out colors such as gray, light blue and such depending on how he is truly feeling; and also uses faces to get his point as well as attitude and tone across over the messages.
[ I love you, dear ] Laughter; Photography; Sweets; Loud Music; Correct Grammar; Cloudy Days; Chocolate Coffee; Teas; Horror Movies; Piercings.
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Bitter Foods; Heat; Sunny Days; Pain; Cats; Blurry Pictures; Stupidity; Carrots; Cigarettes; Sleep Deprivation.
[ My heart lies with them ] Not sure yet.
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Lanniar has one-inch plugs, as well as quite a few piercings such as: a piercing in his left eyebrow, a septum piercing and a left nostril piercing and also two surface dermal piercings that are on either side of his collar bone, horizontally. He sports a spinal tattoo on his back and the Batman emblem on his left wrist. He, also, is very allergic to cats and decently interested in photography, but only at times.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Bird And The Worm by The Used; Wires And The Concept Of Breathing by A Skylit Drive; Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil.
[ I am but a puppet ] Ink Stained Felixx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:06 am
Flawless Fire
User Image
[ Remember it well love ] Bernard, Aiden
[ But you know me as ] Aiden
[ Package in my pants ] Male
[ Though you may not know ] I like the V, not the P. So Straight.
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] Sydney, Australia
[ I'm not that old! ] Eighteen
[ Getting anxious? ] I tend to be very shy when I'm first meeting people. I like to take my surroundings and the people I'm with in before I start getting more myself, whoever that really is. I'm told I'm hysterical, which I'm perfectly fine with. I love the sound of laughter. I'm a very sweet and generous guy, I like being incredibly kind to other people, especially girls since I know that some girls do have unfortunate twist of events to meet a few douchebags.

[ You only wish you knew ] I have no idea as to who my true parents are nor do I want to. The only thing I have about my past is my name, which was written on a slip of paper clutched in my hand when I was dropped off at the orphanage as a baby. However, I fled the place at the age of nine, hating the oppressive nature of the wardens and the crowding of the kids around. I learned to live on the streets for four years, picking up some decent fighting skills, before being picked up again by a patrolling police officer, who promptly dropped me off at another orphanage.

It was there that the incredibly poor Erikkson family adopted me, feeling pity for the thirteen-year old that seemed to hate the world around her. Of course, this didn't help my feelings toward being adopted - to me, pity was an insult. I absolutely detested the family who adopted me. But of course, living with them was far better than living in the cruel orphanage with the rude nuns and a*****e children, and I imagine it's even better than living with my original family, since God knows why they had to give me up. All I know is that was the last place I would want to be.

[ What they see ] x heartfelt love x is my username for just about anything. I act the same way I act in person, just much more talkative. I'm more myself on the internet. I'm very spontaneous and I like to have fun. Of course , I'm like that in person, it just takes a little bit to get me out of my shell.
[ I love you, dear ] Internet; Romance; Milk Chocolate; Kangaroos; The colour blue; Dogs; Animals; Warmth; Rain; Swimming
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Cold; Idiots; Dark Chocolate; Animal abusers; Orphanages; Laws; Nuns; Wind; Earthquakes; Rude people
[ My heart lies with them ] Undecided. We will see when I meet them.
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Size 8 Gauges, not too big.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
[ I am but a puppet ] Flawless Fire.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image[ Remember it well love ] De'Luca, Dante
[ But you know me as ] D..
[ Package in my pants ] Marvelously Male
[ Though you may not know ] Pan-Sexual. All are welcome.
[ Oh darling, let me t r a v e l . . .] Italy, Rome
[ I'm not that old! ] Nine-Teen
[ Getting anxious? ] He is rather intimidating to be around, due to his tall stature. Not only that, as soon as he gained the legal age, he had gone hog wild on Tattoos and Piercings which gave him some sort of "Reputation" back in Italy. Making sure to keep people at bay, he does well to keep up said attitude. He is a relentless Flirt and knows he can get any woman he wants without even lifting a finger. Aside from his love of Music, The man enjoys the Internet. A way for him to get away from the trifling real world. Choosing to escape from the Music Industry and be slightly normal for once. Sometimes though, he can have a rather bad temper. Choosing to get into a Verbal and, often, Physical Fight, if need be. Never turning one down if you choose to bring something to flurition.
[ You only wish you knew ] Growing up in prominence, Dante was given only the best. Raised by his father and his "B----" Of a mother, Dante and his Three brothers were the apple of their Fathers eye. His mother was an Alcoholic/Drug abusive Model and his father was, well, his life wasn't so secret to those around town. He was a man of wealth and power. Running the town with an Iron Fist. Some called him "Don De'Luca", others, "GodFather". Either way, Dante never cared. He had everything he ever wanted. All the women. Learning to take to them at a rather early age, School wasn't a priority in his life. Now, if you sit with him, you'd realize, he spends alot of his time playing his Guitar. Something more important to him than anything else in the world.

When he became of Age, Dante spent alot of his time getting Tattoos done, throwing a band together and playing at clubs. Making quite a name for himself in Italy. It got rather boring eventually though and, Dante, taking to his normal nature of changing his mind rather quickly, decided to take a break and go on a little Vacation. Why not spend a few days by meeting some friends in another Country?
[ What they see ] DonDe'Luca - He is nothing he acts like in Real Life. The Cyber world gives him a chance to take a break from his true self and let the "Hidden" Side of him come out. More often then not he spends his time charming girls with a nice conversation. He loves Music, so when he runs into someone whom loves it as much as he does, he tends to take a quit liking to them. Rarely using Smileys and what not.
[ I love you, dear ] Music; Stringed Instruments; Cigarettes; Singing; Women; Money; Skirts; Frugal Women; The color Green; Rain; Coffee.
[ Why do you hurt me so? ] Idiots; An Empty Cigarette Box; Broken Guitar Strings; Electric Cars; Close Minded People; Nuns; Comparing Him to 'Jersey Shore'; Lack of Coffee after a party; Sweets; Sour Things.
[ Ummm, I kinda forgot something . . ] Dante speaks fluent Italian and English, Sports Alot of Tattoos and a Few Facial Piercings.
[ I-I can't dance though! ] Far from Home - Five Finger Death Punch;
[ I am but a puppet ] CandyCane831

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces