Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil 6 Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Looks like another disappointment to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtf2bUj6jYk  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:43 pm
Well, from what I can see there is nothing really to fully be sad about unless you dont like fighting zombies with leon. the game had started to become more action based when the over the shoulder free camera came in to play. more people are becoming less a fan of the puzzles and more a fan of the action.

I think this is going to be a great part to the series and it will have more of a story behind it. I am excited to see what the ladies secret was and why it is all her fault.  

asedc

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Kamiasade

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:01 am
Personally I'm more of a fan of the survival horror aspect of it. I do like the fact that they have brought zombies back in and made a bit of an effort to modernize the control scheme of it, but I do hope that there is some degree of puzzles being thrown back in as well as the actually ammo scarcity that I loved so much about RE 1 and 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Capcom needs to keep the control scheme but put back item boxes, typewriters, puzzles, and make the game scary and gripping again.  

taylortenacity

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 am
I know this is uber late to think about RE6, but I think Capcom was desperate when they released Resident Evil 6. Sure characters reunited here and there, and I guess they somewhat progress through the story "a bit", but... It was just lacking. It was fun that zombies made their return here, but I think they made the game too much of an "action" game, like Gears of War (not to offend, but GoW is just pure action shooter, IMO).

They need to remember to OLD days of Resident Evil, especially when the first Resident Evil came out, people were scared like hell when they encountered their first zombie. Not just that, it's "survival horror"! They have some ideas of "horror" into it, but the "survival" part is missing. Just really, it's missing.

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games