Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
CROW [ Profiles ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 pm
"You only lose when you give up."
User Image
Angel Wings
"Hi!"
My name is...... Iline Lucille Kitakawa
But you can call me... Ila, Lucy.
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 17 years ago.
I'm Heterosexual . That means I like Boys. Kind of obvious, isn't it?
It's in my Blood... Angel
Look what I can do! Iline's ability allows her to use music as a disruptive force, capable of both offensive and defensive tactics; a well placed strum of her electric guitar can either send out sonar shockwaves or erect an invisible barrier of sound. She's capable of more attacks and techniques, but they're far more complicated and require her to be plugged into a power source, like an amplifier; the first two are the only ones she can commence on sheer willpower alone.
I can be pretty... Cheerful, freindly, brighthearted and open, Iline is just as sweet as her appearance might suggest, perhaps even more so; she's the sort of person who makes friends easilly, and the kind of girl that would willingly let you rest your head in her lap, listening to all your troubles. Passive in her aggression (or lack of), Iline is a very non-confrontational person who will always attempt to see the good in others, though her self esteem is low and as such she always finds faults in herself that she beleives will burden other people; those who spend excessive time around her may end up giving her reprimends to find more confidence in herself only to have Iline burst into tears under the impression she has annoyed her current company. Intelligent, but only about certain matters; when conversing with Iline about something particularly deep it's best to keep things as simple as possible, for she tends to be easilly distracted and a bit of an airhead at times. Clumsy, too; she's the sort of girl who can trip over nothing, fall up stairs, you name it and she's probably experienced it. But despite how impossible it may seem to beleive Iline is an Angel, put her in front of a microphone and everything changes; passionate and driven, there is nothing in the world that makes Iline happier then singing, then expressing her thoughts and feelings through music. Sit down with this clutz of a girl for a bit, and you will undoubtedly see that she is far more then she appears to be.
Hitting Rewind...Though Iline has been an Angel for many years, she still remembers her life on Earth very clearly; born the only child of a wealthy business CEO father, her mother having died in childbirth, a young Iline was always very lonely as a toddler, only receiving love and affection from whichever nanny her father had hired to keep her out of trouble inbetween business lessons and private tutoring. Iline was very sheltered throughout most of her life; she never attended public school, never made any real friends, and was used and abused constantly by people with fake smiles and greedy intentions. Until she turned twelve; for that was when Iline met her new nanny, a young woman by the name of Rebecca. Rebecca was everything Iline could have ever hoped to admire; spirited, beautiful, driven and humorous, a lover of life, it was while holding Rebecca's hand that Iline discovered many of the best things life can offer, and under Rebecca's watch that she discovered music for the first time in her life. Suddenly, black and white became colors, lines were crossed, rules were blurred; Rebecca gave Iine her first guitar on her thriteenth birthday, and Iline began to truely understand for the first time in her life what it meant to be happy, what it was to want something more then anything one had ever wanted before. Iline's father however, did not see it that way; after telling Iline that she was meant to be his company sucessor, not to spend her time plucking away at silly guitar strings, Rebecca was fired, her only treasure ripped from her grasp. And that day, Iline learned what it was like to truely hate someone. Over the next few years, things did not get better, and Iline never found the courage to stand up to her father, to defend her goals and Rebecca, who had long since ceased to be heard from again. Iline's father told her that in a few days, she would inherit the business he had kept for so long; she denied her father's wishes, and after a long building fight, Iline darted away from home and into the street, where she forgot to wait for the lights to change colors. She never even saw the semi truck coming.

Upon entering purgatory, Iline was very afraid, worried and frightened. But Rebecca, who had died poor and malnourished after her father had fired her, was there to meet her at the gates. Rebecca promised Iline that it would be okay, and handed her a gift she had lost so many years ago; that first guitar which had made Iline so very happy. Armed with the knowledge that Rebecca would be watching over her, Iline threw herself into the process of fighting for absolute salvation, taking many years to slay her one regret of never having stood up to her demanding, steel cold father. When she did though...the feeling was warm, warmer then she had ever felt before. Some say that on the day Iline became an Angel, Rebecca was there with her, to lead her into heavan; she was also there the day Iline came back to Purgatory, armed with nothing but her guitar and the will to help others. CRANE was formed with Iline at the forefront, and she's been helping other Crows reach salvation ever since then.

Tools of the Trade... Iline carries only two items on her person most times, both from her life back in the human world. The first is a pair of colored ribbons, which if not in her hair are tied around her wrists or neck. The second is her Electric Guitar, which is the base for all of her abilities. Iline has affectionatly named it Mojiretsu, or Thousand Strings (Moji for short).
I really enjoy... Iline is the lead vocalist (and one of the guitarists) for the purgatory band known as CRANE. It was developed to entertain the souls trapped in purgatory, to ease their suffering through music; as such she's always either practicing or performing, though she would drop everything to help her partner. She likes to bake, too...though she isn't very good at it and has a peculiar set of taste buds.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up!
Alchemy // GirlsDeadMonster
Tori no Uta // Lisa
Let me be with You // Round Table ft. Nino

Sssh, don't tell! What if I can't help my partner pass on to the other side? I mean, I know I'm not the most capable Angel, but I'm doing everything I can..
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! W-what? *blush*
I've got your back... (Crow or Angel you are teamed with. Crows get first pick.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 pm
"I have not yet begun to fight!"
- John Paul Jones

User Image
".....Can I help you?"
My name is...... Hikaru Kou Shinata
But you can call me... I'd prefer to just go by Kou thanks.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
I'm Bi-Sexual . That means I like Boys and Girls.
It's in my Blood... Crow
Look what I can do! (Special Skills / abilities, if you have any. This is where the angels list what makes them living weapons; don't overdo it, or some edits will have to be made.)
I can be pretty... (Personality; at least a paragraph.)
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character. This may include their life before the character died, and what their regret(s) are/is. )
Tools of the Trade... (any and all items carried on your person; can either be described, or be displayed with a picture url.)
I really enjoy... I really like artistic things; mostly drawing and oil painting....I think it's probably leftover from my human days. Reading is good, too.
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! I'm having a really hard time fighting my regret off...I mean, the thing looks just like my little sister, how the hell am I supposed to kill anything with a face like her's?
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any. )
I'll deny it! *blink* Huh?
I've got your back... (Crow or Angel you are teamed with. Crows get first pick. Just because a crow and angel are teamed up, doesn't mean they have to be crushing on each other.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff