Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Is being gay that wrong?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is being gay that wrong?
  Yep. No need for questions to be asked
  NO, I think not.
  Not Interested
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:28 am
GAY.
Even with just that word a lot of people react. Okay so let me get this straight I am straight and not gay. I've been living a life thinking that being gay is such a nasty thing. And people who were gays were so weird and so stupid.
That's what I thought before but I saw a channel in youtube, she's a lesbian. Maybe she's young but I think she knew a lot about the world she live in. I guess maturity is not really all about age.She convinced me that them being gay does not count as their whole. It is only a part of them.
I do believe in God though. So I wanna ask you guys,
Is being gay that wrong?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 pm
No, not at all, people need to start getting over themselves, just because someone likes someone else of the same gender it doesn't mean a thing. They're still a person with feelings and that matters. Those people who are against gays need to grow up because if they were on the other side of that line they would understand that who you like doesn't matter, it's just what you do that counts. It's not totally against some religions to like the same gender it's just that most people interpret it to say that being gay is wrong.

Sorry if I offended anyone.  

FlightlessFae

Shirtless Rogue

8,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:58 pm
no its not honestly its just apart of who you are if your gay,lesbian,or bi-sexual just like being nurturing is.It should matter what the gender may be as long as you love the person your with.besides i have an uncle,and many good friends that are gay,lesbian,and bi-sexual and the are the most amazing people i know.they are sweet and caring.Further more I am bi-sexual, and i am a very kind and caring. I honestly hate when people try saying that we are wrong for being gay,lesbian,or bi-sexual,when its something that we cant change because its as much apart of us as the color of our eyes.I believe that the people that say its wrong need to open their eyes because i know that they are wonderful people and they are also religious.

Sorry about ranting its just i have seen my friends get hurt or come to crying because people who think its wrong hurt them in some way.It has even happened to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:51 am
Yemi19
No, not at all, people need to start getting over themselves, just because someone likes someone else of the same gender it doesn't mean a thing. They're still a person with feelings and that matters. Those people who are against gays need to grow up because if they were on the other side of that line they would understand that who you like doesn't matter, it's just what you do that counts. It's not totally against some religions to like the same gender it's just that most people interpret it to say that being gay is wrong.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Guess that's true also.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:32 am
Gay, straight, bi and anything else i may have missed out.

Who gives a f**k?

Live, Laugh, Love is what i say. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 am
yum_tea sOOOO i WANT tO be a boy and be come gay sooooo  

minineko111

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 am
Aquamere
no its not honestly its just apart of who you are if your gay,lesbian,or bi-sexual just like being nurturing is.It should matter what the gender may be as long as you love the person your with.besides i have an uncle,and many good friends that are gay,lesbian,and bi-sexual and the are the most amazing people i know.they are sweet and caring.Further more I am bi-sexual, and i am a very kind and caring. I honestly hate when people try saying that we are wrong for being gay,lesbian,or bi-sexual,when its something that we cant change because its as much apart of us as the color of our eyes.I believe that the people that say its wrong need to open their eyes because i know that they are wonderful people and they are also religious.

Sorry about ranting its just i have seen my friends get hurt or come to crying because people who think its wrong hurt them in some way.It has even
happened to me.

Ah. I kind of understand you, at least quite a bit but what I don't really get is what's the difference between gay and lesbian or gay and bisexual. I just don't get it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm
K R A Y Z E H
Gay, straight, bi and anything else i may have missed out.

Who gives a f**k?

Live, Laugh, Love is what i say. 3nodding

Yep you are ablsolutely right. Too bad I couldn't just sum it up as you did.  

FlightlessFae

Shirtless Rogue

8,325 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Medalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Gra agus Dochas

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:10 pm
Landria03
Aquamere

Sorry about ranting its just i have seen my friends get hurt or come to crying because people who think its wrong hurt them in some way.It has even
happened to me.

Ah. I kind of understand you, at least quite a bit but what I don't really get is what's the difference between gay and lesbian or gay and bisexual. I just don't get it.
Being Gay means you like guys, being a Lesbian means you like women, and being Bi Sexual means you like both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:16 pm
I see nothing wrong with being gay. It's just a part of who you are. Even if you don't know you are at first, it's not like you wake up in the morning and just decide to be gay. It is not something you should be ashamed of or anything. Love is probably one of the most human things in this world and you're human, and you feel love, even if it's with the same sex. Humans are humans and we shouldn't criticize other peoples' differences. Sadly it still happens ):

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm
Captain Silas Manner
I see nothing wrong with being gay. It's just a part of who you are. Even if you don't know you are at first, it's not like you wake up in the morning and just decide to be gay. It is not something you should be ashamed of or anything. Love is probably one of the most human things in this world and you're human, and you feel love, even if it's with the same sex. Humans are humans and we shouldn't criticize other peoples' differences. Sadly it still happens ):

beautifully put silas  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 am
Gra agus Dochas
Landria03
Aquamere

happened to me.

Being Gay means you like guys, being a Lesbian means you like women, and being Bi Sexual means you like both.

Oh that gives me a bit of a clear mind...I just wonder why do some lesbians call their selves gay.....  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gra agus Dochas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 am
Landria03
Gra agus Dochas
Landria03
Aquamere

happened to me.

Oh that gives me a bit of a clear mind...I just wonder why do some lesbians call their selves gay.....
Probably as an over all term. Being Gay kind of has taken to mean simply liking the same sex. But you would have to ask them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:15 am
Gra agus Dochas
Landria03
Gra agus Dochas
Landria03
Aquamere

Sorry about ranting its just i have seen my friends get hurt or come to crying
because people who think its wrong hurt them in some way.It has even
happened to me.

Ah. I kind of understand you, at least quite a bit but what I don't really get is what's the difference between gay and lesbian or gay and bisexual. I just
don't get it.

Oh that gives me a bit of a clear mind...I just wonder why do some lesbians
call their selves gay.....
Probably as an over all term. Being Gay kind
of has taken to mean simply liking the same sex. But you would have to ask
them.

Hmmm...guess that's what i should do.  

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Random Guild