NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 pm

The Killer::
Its hard to believe that this is her life, that this is her standing here. The woman glances down at her hands, black hair falling over pale shoulders as she looks at the blood stains. The crimson petals that disfiguring her beauty. Everyone used to say she was beautiful, what will they say now? She was a monster...?
Her mind was spinning, her hands shook, and her heart was thumping a hard fast rhythm against her chest. She couldn't believe what she done, could hardly understand the gory scene around her. Green orbs swept over taking in the sight, the horror of it all hit her, and she fall to her knees. Next to the body.
Even in death he was handsome, ans she'd be taken in by that. By his cute smile, and easy laugh. Her eyes narrowed as a pale hand brushed over his cold forehead. Only she knew of the real monster that larked inside that handsome sink.
She allows her hand to drop, falling lifeless to her side. Then she raises her head, a strength in her eyes that used to be unknown to the pale green deaths. She could survive this, she could be strong. She wasn't the monster, he was.
Allowing the body to drop from her hands the woman turned on her heels, no thought of the life that she'd taken filled her minds. It was blank, cold. That night she changed, became what no one thought that young woman would be. A killer.

Her name is Luciana even her name spoke of the light in the young woman. She was known to be as kind as she was beautiful. A sweet lady whom many fall for. But Luciana was easily mislead, easily used. Men came into her life seemingly with good intent but more often then not they'd bruise the young girl. Hurt and taint the light within her.
But someone can only be pushed so far, beating so bad, until they snap.
Maybe she lost her mind, maybe she'd finally had enough. On the night of November 15, she murdered the man she once thought loved her. They found him with his heart cut out and a note written in blood reading, 'He stole my heart, so I took his.' The cops never found the killer, they still know nothing of whom the woman was who stole this life and got away. Luciana had vanished.

The Thief::
Flashes of light, red and blue. She knew them to well. The golden haired woman dropped to her knees, low, out of view. She scaled along the white marble walls, graceful feet making quickly silent motions. Dark eyes darted rapidly, keeping up easily with her quick mind as a escape worked though. She'd made one mistake, rare as they were, she knew how to handle them. Her slim food had tripped an alarm, setting off the the shriek in the air. The cops were on her in a minute. But that didn't mean the golden haired beauty was leaving without her prize, in a pale hand she held on to the art piece worth millions to the right buyer. This would be her big break, a way for her to keep living.
With easy steps the women let herself fall, just as the light of their flashlights swiped over the area she'd once stood. She landed in the shadows, golden hair cloaked by the night, she slipped from view, vanished as the crescent moon did behind a cloud.

Her name was Ilaria, she was a quick thinking beauty that had never found herself in a situation she could not get out of. All her long life she'd been poor, living day to day with little more then bread to eat. But then one day the woman changed, she put her sharp mind to use. Ilaria pulled off the biggest theft that was ever known. The cops could never find the thief, only a small card with a kiss mark and a mocking smiley face reading 'Mine now.'

The Game::
These women had done the impossible, pulled off the perfect crimes. No clues, no leads, they were safe, free, and well off. But now things are getting harder, the law it seems is getting smarter. And its coming close to their doors, threating the worlds they have built for themselves. Now these two women must learn to stand together, outwit the law once more with the others helping hand. But what happens when the two become close, personal so? Is it all an act? After all in a game of cat and mouse, you can never tell who the real players are. Will their feelings get them caught? Its time to see if they can play this game, and come out on top once more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:07 pm
Rules::
↔ No one liners, absolutely none. At least 3 to 4 sentences. I understand writers block, but you can always think of more then one line.
↔The names of the girls can change.
↔You can play either the thief or the killer, I'll take then one that's left.
↔This may get bloody, so if your not okay with that, don't join.
↔ PM profile to me.
↔All other Gaia rules apply.
↔Sex goes to PMs or is skipped.

Character Sheet:
[b]The Face In The Mirror...[/b] (Picture)
[b]I Go By...[/b] (Name.)
[b]You Shouldn't Ask A Lady Her Age....[/b] (Age)
[b]The Role I Play... [/b](Killer/Thife)
[b]I Like To Dance To...[/b] (Theme song. Optional)
[b]The Mask I Wear... [/b] (Personality, at least a few lines)
[b]I Prefer Not To Speak Of This....[/b] (Bio, 3 sentences, at least.)
[b]Has Something Slipped My Mind... [/b] (Anything else.)

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:08 pm
First Yuri Roleplay Open!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:00 pm
Bump  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 am
(( Pity ya only take RL pics~ D': It seems like a fun RP!

Good luck, though! <3

-Bump- ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 am
Serendipitous Coma

Well I suppose I could take anime. Though I liked for it to be real.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items