Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
Chi is looking for a mate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 pm
User Image

Hey, my fursona Chi is looking for a mate that he could love and would love him back. He is looking for a female that can love him and be there for him when he is down. Maybe start a family with, if she is ok with it that is. He doesn't care what kind of animal you are, just as long as you don't care he is a big dragon. He has aheart of gold and is a kind loving person who would do anything for the one he loves. If you think you are the right one for him, please post here or even send me a pm. Thank you for taking your time and reading this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 pm
aww no one likes the dragon? sad  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:05 am
I'm sure you'll find someone, I mean I like dragons but I'm not a girl. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:35 am
"Snow why am i bloody doing this?" Enzer scoffed in embaressment.
"because my sister did this and its COMPLETELY SAFE" said the wolf behind the camera."Now smile and look pertty damn it!"

In the room was alot of chinese things and some swords her Jasmine scales twinkled in the light. she mumbled 'ill kill you later snow wolf' and took a breath "Hello my stupid VERY stupid work mate. made me do this so here goes." snow giggled.
"Im jasmine ying. im a chinese fire dragon. As you can see im in my dragon form because i love it. see?no wings but i fly just fine.TAKE THAT LOGIC!" Snow just stared and jasmines coughed,"Um anyway. i heard you were seeking a mate. And i wanted to try to win your heart. I Love to fight but not like argue fight. like spar fight. play video games."Shos soul calibur"Just got this one!" Oh and in a gu i wish to have him loyal, understanding, protective like a samerai and above all a real 'prince'."giggles and waves at the camera goodbye and for tlast moments as the camera went black you here laughs and a few"If this doesnt work out ill kill you snow"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
Relationships

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items