Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
(1st gay one last one im making for a while) tohopka lf mate

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image
"Um hi im Tohopka...it means wild beast in my language. I am seeking not only a male mate...yes ladies im gay im sorry...but..if he has a sister..i wish to 'borrow her' for whenever my father shows up which is ounce a month. Im a Gardner of my sisters orphanage. The kids love me there even though i wish sometimes they wouldn't ruin my tulips. Im not raciest so many guys are welcome. as long as you have friends to tolerate 'fake dating' around my father. heheh.
~~~~
Ok basically hes terrified to confess to his father that hes gay. it would be a huge dishonor to the clan. Hes happy to have two sisters that keep his secret as long as he worked at the orphanage. He may not show hes gay in public but he will if you show him that its ok. He likes guys with split personalites. since he lives with two of them. Laughing lake being calm nature and kind and snow wolf being fiesty,will murder if you harm her family, and independent the only thing in common besides their twins. they have the same strength as him despite their size and can easily whip him a new butthole. Yes Tohopka can be a (pardon this word captain) dumb a** and their is no cure for dumb a**-ness (yet) but all and all he just wants love like his sisters know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

James

James is a rather outgoing guy, always trying to brighten someone's day. He spends most of his time either in the woods, or working his part time job in a restaurant. He tends to be either energetic or calm, depending on his mood.

He has a sister named Shayla. A white wolf and rather beautiful. She is really into helping others no matter the problem. She is also a great actor.

Back to James, he is very patient and does not mind a hidden relationship, he really just wants a person who will not judge him.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Relationships

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items