Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Boy-Hunting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 am
It had taken a while for Shadow to find Ally's room, but eventually he managed it. They were both grunts now, after all. With a heavy sigh, the young man extended a hand and knocked reluctantly on the door. She had been pretty rambunctious lately - well, ever since he'd met her, actually - and it was making his job steadily harder.

With rumors of her climbing through the air vents and sneaking into male bathrooms and dorms, she was getting out of hand. He wanted to know why and what her purpose was in all of this. Hopefully he could put a stop to it, but his hopes weren't very high. Ally was a spirited young woman, and Shadow suspected it would take a lot of energy just to talk to her about the situation at hand.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 pm
The knock on her door startled the young woman out of her midday nap. The drool on her pillow indicated she was indeed sleeping rather well before she was woken up. Ally buried her head under the pillow to pretend that, just for once, she was in a nice dreamland that didn't involve pokemon, grunts, rockets, or pokemon in general. She tossed and turned for about five seconds before decideing she was up and that the poor soul that was given the misfortune f knocking on her door would face her wrath.

Falling out of bed with a nice "thump", she made her way sluggishly to the door. A nice sleepy scowl was on her face as she greeted what appeared to be grunt shadow. Oh, he was so adorable it was scary.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? This better be something important. I WAS sleeping. I haven't been anywhere today to cause mayhem, so PLEASE tell me this isn't because of something I did in the PAST...."

He may be cute, but she so wasn't in the mood for anyone bothering her right now.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:25 pm
Shadow rolled his eyes and waited a little while longer. "Ally...?" He frowned at the sound of a dull thump and was about to knock once more when the door opened. "HOLY cra - Don't scare me like that!" he cried, stumbling back away from the threshold. "Are you supposed to be sleeping right now? No grunt duties to tend to?"

With a sigh, the male teen tolerated his fellow Rocket's groaning, waiting patiently until she finished. "Look, Ally, if I could be sure that the past wasn't going to repeat itself, then I wouldn't bring it up. But I can't, so I am." He folded his arms across his chest seriously.

"I read your record recently. All those rumors about your 'mayhem' - those true? Are you trying to get into trouble? What's with the recent obsession of trespassing into 'Men Only' zones?" He ran a hand through his hair wearily. "I'm not trying to be a nosy pain in the a**, but I'm a hall monitor and I have to make sure people are where they should be at the right times. So I'd appreciate it if you could skip the witty, smart-a** comments and just be direct with me."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:30 pm
Okay, she was going to make answering Shadow's questions difficult because One: He woke her up for this nonsense. Two: he wanted to know the reason why she was doing this....Pure. Utter. NONSENSE that could've waited till she got up.

"Look, your cute, but I dont like your attitude. Im tired. I don't want to answer your question becuase it could've WAITED till I was awake and about. No, I dont have anything to do today. I don't need to explain my methods to you. Your NOT my father and you sure as hell ain't my mom....Im going back to sleep. Come talk to me when Im not in the middle of a good sleep and MAYBE I'll answer your questions kay?"

Hopefully he'll be a good grunt and practice the silent game.

That would be nice...

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:38 am
User ImageNo such luck. And as much as she wished it, Shadow had a feeling Ally knew this as well. Both of them were stubborn and he wasn't about to back down just because she decided to try to make things more difficult for him.

The teen tried to keep a neutral expression as he listened, but he couldn't help a flicker of uneasiness at being called 'cute'. Clearing his throat, he attempted to draw himself up, glad that he was, if not older, at least taller.

"No, I'm not your parents, but I am responsible for a lot of what goes on around here - at least on this floor. You can't just invade peoples' privacy like that, Ally. How would you like it if a guy snuck into your girls' bathrooms and dorms?" He hesitated and frowned. Knowing Ally, she'd probably like that.

"...Scratch that. The point is that the rules are in place for a reason." He scowled, trying to look more intimidating than he felt. Older women, short or tall, tended to wear him down; especially fiery ones like Ally. "So I just wanna know - what's your reason for being a 'Peeping Tammy'? Are you really that desperate?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:26 am
Okay. peeping tammy, she could handle. Shadow's tone, even though she just told him she didn't like it, was pushing it slightly. But being called desprate?! That was just taking it waaaaay too far. Did this little s**t forget she has a temper from hell? Or did he even KNOW about her temeper?

Time to find out.

Using her anger to knock the sleepy from her eyes, Ally walked out of her room in her pajamas and slamed the door behind her. She didn't care if this little brat was taller than her, she personally wasn't afraid of some one who for some odd reason, didn't have any pokemon to speak of.

"Look, I understand your a monitor. But I personally don't like you suggesting things that you shouldn't be suggesting in the FIRST place. Your not going to know my motive kid. So you'd better step off or I swear my fist will go flying and it wont miss its mark."

A threat? Yes. Did she care? No. Shadow decided it was fun to call her names and talk to her like she was a child. Therefore, she didn't care if the little s**t kicked the bucket at this point. She just wanted him out of her face so she could go back to sleep and forget he even existed.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:32 pm
The male grunt flinched visibly when Ally slammed the door. However, he did his best to keep his expression stern; his mouth a thin line. Even if he'd never experienced this girl's temper before, it didn't take a genius to know what was coming.

"Don't call me kid," he began, his voice edgy. "You're not giving me any explanations, so what else am I supposed to do? They're more like guesses than suggestions anyway," Shadow answered, fighting the nearly-overwhelming urge to take a step back.

"It already looks bad enough with what you're doing and those rumors flying around everywhere, so why don't you just come out with already? If you tell me, then I can clear up all that stupid gossip!"

Young though the Rocket was, he was no stranger to confrontation and his personality dictated he wasn't about to back off from such a small threat. His eyes narrowed. "I'm not moving from this spot until you tell me what you're doing with all this sneaking around and why."

If she wanted to punch him, let her. It'd be interesting to see whether or not she really would, and if she did, it would only be worse for her. Besides, it wasn't as though Shadow had never taken a hit before.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:10 pm
So the tyke didn't like being called kid hummm? Too ******** bad. He called her desprate, so she'll call him kid. Why does she have to explain herself to this punk anyway? In fact, she didn't so therefore, she wasn't going to. He could kiss her freckled a** ten times over.

"Does it look like I care about gossip? No, no I don't. As for what you could do kid, I dont really care. You have one more chance to step off and thats the only one your getting..."

So he wasn't moving from this spot huh? Fine. He could have it his way. She did warn him and she DID give him one more chance, now it was time for her fist to fly wich she would gladly let happen. She made sure to rear her hand back for maximum force and le it fly. She made sure to make him think she was aiming for his face when her actual target was his stomach.

little did the poor male know that once Ally's fist flies, more followed.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:37 pm
"If you didn't care about gossip, then you wouldn't be so caught up in the fact that I called you desperate, because naturally that's the conclusion other people are going to come to," Shadow shot back. "What, would you rather me say it behind your back like everyone else instead of to your face? Would that make you feel better?"

The teen's fists clenched. "I am not a kid! You're the one who's acting so damn immature! Why don't you just tell me what I want to know already? Or at least promise you won't do it again!" Tempers were rising and it was quickly becoming clear that neither of them would be willing to back down. At least not without a fight.

And fight Ally did. Shadow could honestly say he hadn't been expecting the attack when she threw the punch; not to his face, and certainly not to his stomach. Crap, where'd she learn to feint like that?! Clutching at his stomach, he gasped for air, coughing before glaring up at her. "You...you punched me..." Cheap shot, too. This one was a brawler. "That was dirty."

He thrust out a hand to support himself against the nearest wall, slowly attempting to recompose himself. "You really wanna do this, Ally? Because we can take this outside."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:24 pm
Ally snorted. That's what he gets for egging her on like that, interrupting her sleep, and just being a kid that annoyed her. She didn't even listen to his words, the only thing that registered was:

"You really wanna do this, Ally? Because we can take this outside"

Oh so the boy wanted to fight huh? Ally wasn't much of a fighter, that shot to the stomach was well planned but the only thing she knew about fighting was how to put some force behind her hits and kicks, which usually dont hit their target. So, once again, DID she want to take this ******** yes.

"Dirty shot? Not exactly. A kick to your nutsack would've been cheap. Sure, let's take this outside. I need to get out all this agression anyway."

On the inside, Ally was slightly afraid. She hopped she would win this. Otherwise, she was going to have more than a bruised pride to nurse the next day.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:50 pm
Aw, man. Shadow groaned inwardly. That was exactly what he hadn't wanted to hear.

Outwardly, he heaved a deep sigh and turned around to head toward the nearest exit, expecting her to follow. "Fine," he said. "Have it your way."

Not that he was very much more confident in his fighting skills either; mostly all he did back in the city was to run away. Still, he knew more about street fighting than pokemon battling, and at least this wasn't about that.

Who knew? Maybe it really would help Ally get out her aggression and maybe she'd stop acting so stubborn. He had a little aggression of his own to release, so maybe this was just what the doctor ordered.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games