Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
New Art Every Friday (Dont judge me on the ages sometimes) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:23 pm
yorii_kun
Ghost Pancakes
Hogosha neko
Is still questioning validity.... <.< >.>

Me too, I'm sure I've seen some of these around other places.

Havent you guys noticed that every pic you find is probably taken from somewhere else some of my pics are on photo bucket somewhere and a lot of the pics i have i cant even put on here thats upsetting so i should link my web site but im gonna ask 00shoe first.

I think you've misunderstood us, haha.
Most people- Well, I don't go browsing random images on Photobucket etc often, and I have seen that first character a couple of times, but it might have been someone else drawing the same character.
I bothered to do a Tineye search on a few images and it doesn't find much, so I'll believe you. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 am
yorii_kun
Ghost Pancakes
Hogosha neko
Is still questioning validity.... <.< >.>

Me too, I'm sure I've seen some of these around other places.

Havent you guys noticed that every pic you find is probably taken from somewhere else some of my pics are on photo bucket somewhere and a lot of the pics i have i cant even put on here thats upsetting so i should link my web site but im gonna ask 00shoe first.

No hard feelings I just dont trust people that much online as it is incredibly easy to lie. Also I get extreamly jealous of artist because I can barely read my own hand righting let alone draw.

Also you dont have to ask 00shoe if you can link to a website, as long as your not violating gaia TOS your fine.  

Hogosha neko

TheGentleBeast

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:11 pm
Well you can't blame people for being doubtful. Its just human nature. Its called critical thinking, we receive a statement and we as people analyze whether or not that statement could be false. Lets take the artwork you posted up. You stated that it was yours, people will have doubts. Not completely unfounded of course. I mean, when I looked at them all at first they seemed similar. But if they were all your pieces of art, then you would have had to go through some major art style changes. The highlights of the eyes and hair the way the coloring is done. Its all quite different. But thats just my observation as an artist myself. But like I said, you can't blame people for being doubtful, its just in a human beings nature.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 pm
yorii_kun
...i should link my web site but im gonna ask 00shoe first...

No need to ask, just go ahead and post biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out